Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so to be honest. I don’t like the woman but her playlist is mostly old school, 90s and early 00s r’n’b music which some of appreciate as it takes us back and reminds us of songs we haven’t heard in a while.

It might not be your cup of tea but don’t call it terrible taste in music because if you show me your type of music I might also disagree but it doesn’t mean you’ve got terrible taste just because I don’t like it
I agree with you on the RnB but the Mariah Carey ballads and Michael Bolton crooners can get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I swear whenever Jamie talks you can see the anger build up in her facial expressions, she grits her teeth and looks so agitated, Alamo as if she's embarrassed by him or something. That don't look like love to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised we got no saying goodbye to Ronnie and Henry story. No big show, no tears, just look we are alone in the car.

Reactions: 15
I dont think we're ready for marriage 😂😂😂 but when we do it will be a quiet affair. With a buffet full of asparagus and ham toad in the holes, egg parcels and pizza logs. Everything won't have wasabi in it but lots of tumeric. Mariah herself will attend. So will Michael Bolton. And Beyonce. The whole hall will be kitted out with grey nappy sacks. I'm going to hire a Henry lookalike to give me away. And we will do it when my son can perfect his walk, so he can run down the aisle. And when he does I will scream 'hes walking' and I'll Stand By You by Girls Aloud will start playing. Everything will be a montage. And everyone will get personalised Mr and Mrs Zofloras. 😂
Well I hope you'll be inviting all your Tattle bastard mates! I've already got my ebayer dress ready and a ribbon for my hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In
The same video montage from Vestlife, praising her to the hilt in the captions. I can’t work out if it’s because #mrshinchmadehimdoit or he’s too lazy to do one of his own. If ever a couple deserved each other, it’s those two, it’s a pity they don’t keep their private lives to themselves.
And where was Henry on the big day? I think we should be told! 🤣
Oh they definitely deserve each other. As my maw used to say, it saves wasting two hooses 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Correct me if I am wrong and I know lots of people are ignoring the rules anyway, but I am pretty sure that they are breaking the rules by having her mum look after Ronnie. You can stay overnight but need to socially distance unless you are in a support bubble with a single adult household. I know lots of people are breaking the rules but to post it all over the gram is just stupid.
Yes, they are breaking the guidance as Ma Barker can't socially distance from Ronnie. Sophie's broken the rules several times, so I doubt she cares. I suppose it's not as bad as her BBQ and Ronnie's party that was inside when that was forbidden. I'm sticking to the guidance, hardly anyone else is. I know some people are slightly flexing the guidance but being careful, others are doing non social distanced mass gatherings. I wish influencers would keep things private when they break they guidance, instead of broadcasting it, making impressionable people think it's OK.

Reactions: 19
It's so obvious it's all about Sophie! Everything always is. Even the bin mans thing is all about her and content for her insta.

Me and my husband had a very simple wedding and when I see such OTT weddings I feel it just takes the meaning away a bit. Like it's all for show. I've been to a few "for show" weddings and none of them are together anymore. Not saying having a simple wedding means together forever 🤣 but the aim of our day was to get married and we did, the aim of Sophie's day was to play princesses and marry the prince.
Shame she ended up with the Frog rather than the Prince though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Correct me if I am wrong and I know lots of people are ignoring the rules anyway, but I am pretty sure that they are breaking the rules by having her mum look after Ronnie. You can stay overnight but need to socially distance unless you are in a support bubble with a single adult household. I know lots of people are breaking the rules but to post it all over the gram is just stupid.
Not sticking up for Sophie, cause she’s took the piss out social distancing since it started in March! But my son always sleeps at my mams house and has done since beginning of July, the way I see it is why should my son miss out on seing he’s family but he can go back to nursery and everyone is aloud in pubs and shopping centres with random strangers, my mam and dads in my bubble! And most influencers on my social media havnt stuck to lockdown rules since June/July aswell.. holidays/party’s/ theme parks/ meals out together etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just can’t get over the fact she’s repeatedly calling her baby son a bin man

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Morning everyone! I feel a proper Tattle Bastard day coming on! 😂
Just so we're clear.....I have only ever put one photo of me and my present husband on social media on our wedding anniversary. It was our Silver Anniversary and we were on holiday in Australia. ( saved up for 5 years, not one thing #gifted! You can ask my bank! 😂 ) We went on a boat trip on the Great Barrier Reef and I learned to snorkel! Never done it before and what a place to learn! I put a photo on Facebook of us both in our wetsuits - I'll be honest, I looked like a twit in mine 😂 - drinking champagne on the boat.
Next year we'll have been married 30 years but I can guarantee you all I won't be broadcasting our special day all over social media!
“My present husband” I love iT 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree with you on the RnB but the Mariah Carey ballads and Michael Bolton crooners can get in the bin
I like Mariah once in a while but jeeze not everyday Whitney and Mariah. I’m pretty sure even Mariah herself gets tired of singing her own songs everyday.

Like I’ve said this before. I don’t think she’s in charge of her music playlist, some of her song choices really make me wonder mmmmmm how do you really know that song. Some songs you can only know them if you go to certain functions as the songs are not mainstream songs

Reactions: 3
Not sticking up for Sophie, cause she’s took the piss out social distancing since it started in March! But my son always sleeps at my mams house and has done since beginning of July, the way I see it is why should my son miss out on seing he’s family but he can go back to nursery and everyone is aloud in pubs and shopping centres with random strangers hahaha most influencers on my social media havnt stuck to lockdown rules since June/July aswell
No I do understand wanting your child to have contact with their grandparents etc. I just don’t think you should post flouting the rules all over social media, particularly if you make your living being an influencer. Do it in private but don’t share it as it makes everyone think it is ok.

Reactions: 10
Can't she just put her sodding phone down for one minute, sit in the car and talk to husband FFS

• Heart
Can't she just put her sodding phone down for one minute, sit in the car and talk to husband FFS
I can't imagine it's easy for them to have a conversation. What with her overpronunciation, long pauses between words and mummazzzz tourettes and his constant interruption 🥴

• Haha
I thought she was having a really busy stressful week this week, hence the need for a holiday? Nope another night away with Onslow for their anniversary 🤔 such a hard life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.