Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
ron the bins mans, surprise anniversary plans, hen the handsomes mans, and cant forget the comic sans!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t explain it, I love dogs, but “Hen” actually repulses me a little bit. I have no idea why as he’s just a dog. The noises he made in her recent story 🤢
I assume it’s because of her and the way she anthropomorphises him and the seriously annoying voice she uses that’s done it.
I’ve always felt that I don’t like that dog too..I don’t know why 😂 he just irritates the tit out of me, poor dog is a product of his environment

Reactions: 4
Hear her about ‘I just LOVE food’

been nosing on the old tattle again madam zoph have we?

that’s a blantant dig at us lot. Since we’ve been speculating her quite obvious eating disorder, lol

Reactions: 16
Why is she constantly covering her stomach? Like in the pic of her at the spa and Ronnie conveniently covering her stomach. I noticed yesterday when she had her bag covering her stomach too. I doubt she’s pregnant but she seems to want to start speculation or something.
It means people will keep talking about her. That's all she wants

Reactions: 10
When your ‘guilty pleasure’ on a car trip is scrolling pictures of other peoples clean washing machines it has surely got to be a huge warning that you have some....umm.....issues? 🤡😜

Reactions: 10
Wow goes away for the night, just stays in the hotel room and doesn’t even go and eat in the restaurant, they really believe they are special!
I Recently stayed in a hotel and food had to be taken to the room because of Covid.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.