Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to wean my son this week guys. Me and my fella are chatting about what foods to get for him and soon as he said 'sweet potato' I winced. I dont want my son to be a sweet potato addict like Rons 🤣 small portions for my son! And no pizza logs when hes older. ATV x
I’m weaning too and had the same chuckle to myself!
The real question is - do you have the kilos of tumeric on standby?! 😂

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why she always sits in the back seat and expects Jamie to drive her like a chauffeur?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I quite like this picture of her take away the manny hair I think she looks quite pretty on here. She actually looks human for once
Oh she looks absolutely fine but she doesn’t look anything like the highly filtered face she pretends is really hers!

Reactions: 5
Playing catch up. I hope the dirty mare washed her hands before making that shite dessert. Otherwise it will have bits of Inch's lnob cheese, piss and shot over it. Absolutely disgusting. Why would you wipe a room.round with someone's dirty pants? Bizarre. Bet her sheep love it though.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
God- she buys some right tat! Bloody windmills, there’s going to be no room for anything growing in that ‘veg patch ’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
AHH some more stuff to crowd out Monty Ron's veg patch. She can't stop spending !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact that she said that every other thing she picked up on that "haul" was a pound, and she went to POUNDland has triggered my fight or flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It won't be long before they settle down for the evening and as dusk settles and they shuffle the cards,making sure they can't get a sneaky peak at each others hands in the mirror, no,not the wavy hands,they will relax over a 'coke' and an ice cream tub and i can imagine the conversation...
Oh,Captain underpants,are those stars I can see twinkling.
Yea,soph-look at the moon too.It looks like its real mooney tonight.
Ha,ha,ha you are so funny ,you're my Mr inch xx
Hey Soph,did you just just see the dark cloud passing over the moon?
Well yea,but what does that mean inchy winchy?
Well Soph,we've seen stars,moon and clouds...can only mean one thing.
What's that my hero,dusty underpants🤭
Well Soph,someone's only nicked our Ruth.
This got me good 😂😂😂

AHH some more stuff to crowd out Monty Ron's veg patch. She can't stop spending !
Monty Ron 😂you win!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.