Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to not having an en-suite....

I have seen en-suite ‘hidden’ in wardrobes before so you open it up and walk through like a walk in wardrobe - possibly done that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Going back to her pergoalaaaa it’s just as well she doesn’t live over here in Northern Ireland, this is the first day in about two weeks it hasn’t rained. Garden furniture here is totally a waste of money unless you can whip it inside pretty quick.
If I hear Pergolaaaa one more time from her. FFS!!

Reactions: 3
How can they make them for a pound? because they’re made in countries that pay stupidly low wages, that’s how love, so don’t bloody buy them!

Reactions: 22
For goodness sake, i've never known anyone buy so much tat. She definitely has a problem. She's also admitted that the little patch has always been a childhood dream of hers, so it's not for Rrrrronie afterall guyzzz. Shock horror!! ME ME ME

Reactions: 17
Sorry if it’s been asked before but I can’t read through 200+ threads 🤣🤣 why do her and Jamie not drink alcohol is there a a reason for it or do they drink and not show it?
Because she’s bloody boring 🤷‍♀️
Not sure maybe it’s to do with her weird food habits, all about control etc

Reactions: 5
Aww bless her she forgot to post this yesterday!! Nothing to do with being outed on Tattle.life 😂
Part of me wishes that who ever posted the pics yesterday, didn’t. Just to see if she claimed to have gone today. Sometimes tattler can be used against her for her benefit and it sucks! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Part of me wishes that who ever posted the pics yesterday, didn’t. Just to see if she claimed to have gone today. Sometimes tattler can be used against her for her benefit and it sucks! 😂
I was thinking the same thing! Would have been classic if she'd done her haul during the week and was called out for it 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Right...
Soph it’s veg that’s supposed to grow in a veg patch the junk isn’t supposed to grow and at such a speed...

You can’t wait to watch it grow WITH Ronnie (what all the junk) because you don’t plant veg once then it just grows and grows a never ending supply. Let me know how you get on going out to dig up your veg in December mate ALL THE VERY bleeping BEST

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s definitely having elocution lessons isn’t she lol
I’d like to say good evening to Ma Barker she reads her too no doubt! Hope you’re not too sick after your flat fruit crescent Square!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is living in a dream world. Trying to recapture her childhood again, rather than let tufty manz make his own choices. He doesn't even know that bit of mess at the end of the sleepers is even anything to do with him. She really is so immature
She’s so me me me all the time, she should have waited till Rondon is 2/3 and do it with him and see his little face light up and encourage him to look for the “fairies” but no not her, it’s all about the bleeping Grinch, she’s a childish selfish TwaTTTT 😡😡

Reactions: 17
She is living in a dream world. Trying to recapture her childhood again, rather than let tufty manz make his own choices. He doesn't even know that bit of mess at the end of the sleepers is even anything to do with him. She really is so immature
Sadly children bought up like this usually rebel as soon as they can and fight not to fit in a tiny perfect box created by their parents I feel Ronnie is gonna be one to argue with his mum when he’s older especially since she never asked him if he wanted his life all over instagram

Reactions: 13
With the size of her garden and money she could get a slide and swing set for Ronnie and so many lovely outdoor toys. Also why is her house layout so weird-such lost opportunities! Also less is more!

Reactions: 14
No way are they going to bed before 10pm.
They're gonna play games under the tarpauline and listen out for fairies.
One knocked on the door earlier and a voice said "what do you want?"The fairy said have you got any rooms?and the voice replied "of course not,it's just a door"The little fairy cried "but I want to stay here" and the voice replied "stay there then".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sadly children bought up like this usually rebel as soon as they can and fight not to fit in a tiny perfect box created by their parents I feel Ronnie is gonna be one to argue with his mum when he’s older especially since she never asked him if he wanted his life all over instagram
Feel really sorry for these kids, they just get used for content and likes. So glad it wasn’t around when I was growing up, kids now don’t seem to have a proper childhood, it’s all showing off and bragging mummies on social media

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.