Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly who forgets they filmed something why not film in real time and upload in real time like bleeping normal people not film it and save it to the phone fippin Nora
She is such a bint...and notice she only had a brain fog about what she ordered, during lockdown. Omg how many times did she use the excuse ' oh I forgot I orders this and oh no It totally slipped my mind this bit of tat was in the garage' . Such a fraud and an insult to her die hard fans.

Reactions: 13
More cheap tat for her, sorry ‘Ronnie’s’, veg patch, it’s starting to resemble a jumble sale! Insufferable bint!

Reactions: 12
Why put “we love you Ron” when showing the stupid vegetable patch, as if it’s in anyway for his benefit. He won’t appreciate it, HE IS ONE.
What he may have appreciated is a climbing frame, slide, and sandpit (with actual sand). But instead the pointless pergola was erected, complete with a mirror so her and Vestlife can stare longingly at themselves all evening🤢

Reactions: 29
Honestly who forgets they filmed something why not film in real time and upload in real time like bleeping normal people not film it and save it to the phone fippin Nora
Exactly, shows that everything she does is pre recorded and how boring she is that she has to save a poundland trip for content later in the week. How are people not bored shitless yet? How many times can you seriously watch someone pull cheap and nasty tat out of a bag?

Reactions: 12
Ron won't give a flying duck about that vegetable patch. When he's more stable on his feet and can run he will probably leg over to it and rip the vegetable patch to shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she honestly not know how they sell their cheap tat, you know, so cheap?!! bleeping dick. She’s a stain on this planet! The worst kind of consumer. I don’t give a tit how many washes she does at 30. 😖

Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t feel too bad for him, they clearly plan out these skits for the shoppers. I don’t know what’s more tragic, the fact they actually think that’s funny and worth scripting/ acting out or that the barmy actually finds it funny and some do the same?!
Oh 100% he’s in on it. But it’s irresponsible as duck to her 3.6 million bots and sheep to convey that as normality. It’s not normal it’s tit behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has been mentioned before why has she never shown the en suite in the new master bedroom that was part of the new extension? She only ever shows the main bathroom and her old en-suite? She’s also clever when filming the bedroom and never shows the wall where the door way to the en-suite is ? Just find it strange 😏. These are the old and new floor plans 👇
They didn’t build one in the end. They made Ronnie room bigger and put wardrobes In the master bedroom instead 🤷🏻‍♀️ They have to use the en-suite in the old bedroom
That wall where it should have been they’ve shown several times. It’s just a wall of wardrobes

Reactions: 8
She “got lots of questions” sure thing...
And “hope this helps” - does she mean she hopes this helps her get more commission when the barmy army buys it all up. Next thing will be “swipe up guyssssssssss it’s 10% off if you use the code #sheep “ 🙄
His harness isn't tight enough, and that belt clip should be higher up over his chest instead of on his stomach.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if it’s been asked before but I can’t read through 200+ threads 🤣🤣 why do her and Jamie not drink alcohol is there a a reason for it or do they drink and not show it?

Reactions: 3
They didn’t build one in the end. They made Ronnie room bigger and put wardrobes In the master bedroom instead 🤷🏻‍♀️ They have to use the en-suite in the old bedroom
That wall where it should have been they’ve shown several times. It’s just a wall of wardrobes
Fair enough.
Yea seen the wardrobes but never seen the other wall? Maybe it’s just the way she films it? Next project will probably be new en-suite 🤣

Reactions: 2
Fair enough.
Yea seen the wardrobes but never seen the other wall? Maybe it’s just the way she films it? Next project will probably be new en-suite 🤣
There’s the wardrobe wall. The dressing table at the foot of the bed. And windows the other wall. Defo no en-suite which is so strange and leads me to believe that this won’t be their room for long.

I think they’ll build a staircase where the “waiting room” is and convert the loft into a master floor with en-suite and walk in war

Reactions: 14
Did she really dust with Jamie's dirty pants? Dirty biatch....

Also from a few days ago she cleaned the garage door from the inside...she sprayed so much elbow grease...
.why???? She is so wasteful

And that fruit tart looks bloody ridiculous 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
There’s the wardrobe wall. The dressing table at the foot of the bed. And windows the other wall. Defo no en-suite which is so strange and leads me to believe that this won’t be their room for long.

I think they’ll build a staircase where the “waiting room” is and convert the loft into a master floor with en-suite and walk in war
Yes I thought it strange too not having the en-suite put in but you’re probably right about the loft. That or they’ll be moving😆

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.