Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if her entire days content has been based around that crappy fruit thing. Honestly bore off and take the day off if you haven't got anything else to post. Really reaching for content now. As if anyone has asked for the recipe for the thing which a child could make. Imagine being so proud of yourself for making that for the rest of the day.
Is Onslow carving the ice cream tonight?

Reactions: 7
EA6EC954-250A-4931-9A6F-ACA54402BDE1.png

cosmopolitan really did her dirty using that photo for their snapchat article 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That dessert Soph, what’s in it?

“A layer of ladyfingers, a layer of jam, custard (made from scratch), raspberries, more ladyfingers, beef sautéed with peas and onions, a little more custard, sliced banana and whipped cream. I just lavv it!”
Don’t forget the turmeric 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone get a feeling hinch is gonna be one of those that kills off her “career” by saying or doing something massively offensive or wrong

Reactions: 21
It won't be long before they settle down for the evening and as dusk settles and they shuffle the cards,making sure they can't get a sneaky peak at each others hands in the mirror, no,not the wavy hands,they will relax over a 'coke' and an ice cream tub and i can imagine the conversation...
Oh,Captain underpants,are those stars I can see twinkling.
Yea,soph-look at the moon too.It looks like its real mooney tonight.
Ha,ha,ha you are so funny ,you're my Mr inch xx
Hey Soph,did you just just see the dark cloud passing over the moon?
Well yea,but what does that mean inchy winchy?
Well Soph,we've seen stars,moon and clouds...can only mean one thing.
What's that my hero,dusty underpants🤭
Well Soph,someone's only nicked our Ruth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tastes like feet😂😂😂
I'm thinking that her sister went to the bathroom to watch herself eat in in front of the mirror, her brother in law had to phone a mate to tell them how good it was, and Jamie helped him dial. Her Dad went to the balcony and a large bird just happened to swoop down and steal it. Whilst Ma was like.. custard - good. Meat - good. Jam - good 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm thinking that her sister went to the bathroom to watch herself eat in in front of the mirror, her brother in law had to phone a mate to tell them how good it was, and Jamie helped him dial. Her Dad went to the balcony and a large bird just happened to swoop down and steal it. Whilst Ma was like.. custard - good. Meat - good. Jam - good 😂
Love a good Friends reference 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A couple who live down the street from me had one put up a couple of months ago. They sit under it at night when the weather is nice & get falling about drunk, usually with loud music on which they shout over the top of. Me & my next door neighbour refer to it as ‘The Pergola of Shame’, I wonder if Grinch’s neighbours will come up with a similar name for hers? 😂
My neighbours installed a hot tub In their garden at the start of lockdown. I appreciate that we’ve had some nice weather but they’re in it every bloody night drinking till all hours, and they have music playing so they have to shout over the music and the noise of the hot tub 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Here we go yesterday’s shopping trip ....oops I forgot to show it yesterday She’s been snooping on here

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.