Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up after a day at the beach, honestly left at 9am and got home at 9.45pm!! Kids had a blast!! Any who, what the hell have they done to that pergola? Honest to god, its awful, its drab and miserable, no colour or colourful flowers. Such a waste of a decent sized garden, especially with such a young child. If i was to buy that house from her id keep the borders (not the seating) and fill them with bright colourful flowers, paint the fence a nice bright colour, id have grapes/wisteria/clematis/roses/passion flowers growing along the roof of the pergola (not all at the same time) not bloody fake trailing plants!! I would then put a nice play area in the centre of the garden for my kids. A nice wooden play house, a wooden swing/seesaw/climbing frame that you can buy as one, a sand pit, kiddies table and chairs etc.... she has the oddest taste for a young woman with a young child. Please make it make sense!!!! Dont get me started on what I would do to the house!!
Absolutely agree now I'm a mum I look for everything for my kids not myself my kids are 2 and 4 neither of them even at 1 would spend any amount of time playing with one thing that water mat would peak interest for minutes then they'll be on to the next that garden is a great size u could fit so much in it! glad u had a lovely day we moved next to the beach last year it's incredible for the kids been a lifesaver with covid going on!

Reactions: 5
Mental image now of a load of fairies baffled because they keep going through that door and just ending up next to the manky carrots over and over again. 😂😂😂
Aren’t they meant to be attached to a skirting board or tree stump etc so the kiddies can believe the fairies are inside? Not that Ronnie will understand anything about it at 1 but like everything else, it’s really for her, not him.

Reactions: 18
Aren’t they meant to be attached to a skirting board or tree stump etc so the kiddies can believe the fairies are inside? Not that Ronnie will understand anything about it at 1 but like everything else, it’s really for her, not him.
Yes! It’s annoyed me a lot more than it probably should have done. The whole point of them is to put them against something so it looks like that’s how they get in and out. This just looks like the creepy door in Harry Potter where all the voices are behind it. She hasn’t got a clue when it comes to stuff for Ronnie. He’s 1 and all he’s got in that garden is a mud kitchen that he can’t have mud in, and a vegetable patch that he can’t dig in with a door to the Fairy spirit world plonked at the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Correct, not only does a 1 year old not understand ...neither does his 30year old mother

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So you brought a grey piece of tarpaulin for your grey pergola for your grey home. Grey is dull just like the 2 of you. Vestie makes my skin crawl there’s just something about him.

Oh and who gets up and even does this? She’s just so cringe and not even remotely funny. Still she’s just learning guyzzzzz ATV
I've just figured out what's bugging me about the clock picture.

She either has her clock crazy low or she's standing on something.

I know she's a graceful giraffe and all but all of the clocks in my house are up 6ft plus.

Like the only time I'd have a clock lower is if it were a large one.

So is she just balancing precariously on the edge of the sofa to take this gem?

Reactions: 7
Yes! It’s annoyed me a lot more than it probably should have done. The whole point of them is to put them against something so it looks like that’s how they get in and out. This just looks like the creepy door in Harry Potter where all the voices are behind it. She hasn’t got a clue when it comes to stuff for Ronnie. He’s 1 and all he’s got in that garden is a mud kitchen that he can’t have mud in, and a vegetable patch that he can’t dig in with a door to the Fairy spirit world plonked at the front.
Oh God! I just had a thought...,I’m calling an early Bingo that she will be doing “Elf on the Shelf” this year “for Ronnie” even though the poor kid won’t understand any of it. She will act like she invented it but nick all the ideas off other “Mum” accounts & not credit them - it’s more easy content for her isn’t it? I reckon Vestie will also do a few “funny” ones on his account too (Elf wearing an Arsenal shirt or falling over drunk etc) because he’s, you know, a total comedian! FML it’s boring when people I know do it let alone this pair of dickheads 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Not being rude at all but surely henz room needs to be ditched now for a play room for tufterz I totally get she's still learning 😂 but sweet heaven above surely it's a no brainer. Unless she's gonna section off a caged area in the garage! We have a living room that's 2 rooms in 1 with an arch half is an actual living room the other half is a playroom it's trashed all the time bacon of my life but like all mum's your kids happiness comes first. The 'nursery' is beautiful but let's face it it's a show room what's she gonna do when he loves dinosaurs or Peppa or superheroes my son currently loves marvel and the solar system so his bedroom is a shrine to that as he gets older will do Ron Ron want a grey magazine cut out room?

Reactions: 14
She obviously hasn't heard the expression ''less is more". The garden and now the pergola stacked out with random bits that have no relation to a beautiful, peaceful out door space. I gathered when I came on here that she had zero taste hence everything grey because she hasn't a clue about colour so plays safe with all things grey. I bet if she could buy grey plastic flowers she would but instead plays it extra safe and buys white instead. She is the typical blonde (bleached) bimbo with as much sense as a water hen. I told the old lad about the mirror in the pergola and we had a good laugh and I bet she was livid that the cushions she bought for the swing chair could only have a teeny tiny karate chop in the top. Silly witch . Stay safe folks x

Reactions: 23
That picture of Jamie in poundland looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Time to grab his balls back from Sophs handbag and do things for himself.

Reactions: 13
Not being rude at all but surely henz room needs to be ditched now for a play room for tufterz I totally get she's still learning 😂 but sweet heaven above surely it's a no brainer. Unless she's gonna section off a caged area in the garage! We have a living room that's 2 rooms in 1 with an arch half is an actual living room the other half is a playroom it's trashed all the time bacon of my life but like all mum's your kids happiness comes first. The 'nursery' is beautiful but let's face it it's a show room what's she gonna do when he loves dinosaurs or Peppa or superheroes my son currently loves marvel and the solar system so his bedroom is a shrine to that as he gets older will do Ron Ron want a grey magazine cut out room?
The solution is to put the dining room table behind the sofa and turn the dining room into a playroom so she can see him while cooking her three course gastronomic meals.

• Haha
I asked my niece if there was a children’s book called ‘the adventures of Ron & Hen’ what would you think it was about? And she said about an old man and his chicken 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
My husband would not come to all those shops with me to buy crap (his words).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry - Kate to the party here but I’ve just joined one of those “Hinch” Facebook groups (for shits and giggles). OMG those women are absolutely vile to each other. And they’re all obsessed with washing their clothes in zoflora! They said it’s because of the smell...do these people not wash, use deodorants, use perfumes???? Absolutely blown my mind. Can you imagine asking someone what their perfume was and they reply “zoflora mountain air - two caps in the softener draw. I just love it”

absolute morons!!!!!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 38
can we keep “bacon of my life” like be kond and Kate to the party please! I know it’s autocorrect but made me snort my coffee. I just LOVE IT GUYS

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cant believe it.. has she just hung her sex swing on NEXT DOORS tree! . I'm sure that stump she hung it on belongs to her neighbours side . I'd be bleeping furious and be telling her to take it off my tree
As for that cover, it doesnt even fit ! It covers a fraction of the perGOLA ? Once it starts raining, essex is due a thunderstorm tomorrow and Tuesday, those dips are going to be full of rain water in no time buckling and collapsing the whole thing .. thought hat through didnt they, pair of thick morons

• Haha
Does anyone else wonder whether the ‘fame’ and I use that word lightly has made their relationship untrustworthy. Does soph trust Jamie, can she really trust him? He could go to every news outlet and every Social media outlet and sell his story make his own millions. Can she trust that their convo on the pergola isn’t being recorded by a neighbour? Can she trust that she can be open and honest with anyone? If I was her I would feel very alone and feel like I have to watch what I said constantly just in case I can’t trust those closest to me. Has Jamie had to sign something? Sometimes I actually feel sorry for her. Jamie made Mrs Hinch, literally. But can she trust him not to take that away 🤔 I pity her, that life they live isn’t worth the money
Absolutely bang on. Not only a question of trust but also longevity. Sophie has zero talent and fame is very fickle. Her devoted 'army' will move onto the next thing without a backward glance. It's happened all so many times before, think of all the previous, cheekfilled, lipfilled, teeth veneered plastic people that have been and gone before her. True talent = memorable. In a few years all that will be left of her are a few hinch lists on poundland or the charity shops. Shes made her name cleaning, and offering up tips, which has all but stopped now she doesnt do much of that anymore. Now she seems to be trying to break into the world of family branding. I'm not sure its going to work, people want to see real life stuff and her is anything but real. I see her gradually losing her 'fame' and I use that word loosely as most people have never heard of her, over the next couple of years. She just isnt interesting and there is nothing that stands out (unless you count the size of Jamie's cock which gave us all a good laugh!). She has whored out her son for money and she will live to regret that. Rant over

Reactions: 15
I don’t know what ‘bacon of my life’ means but I’m here for it 🤣

The solution is to put the dining room table behind the sofa and turn the dining room into a playroom so she can see him while cooking her three course gastronomic meals.
But then where will her urrrrrrnnzzzz go?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.