Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sucked into the tit storm a couple of years ago. I was incredibly poorly with my mental health and it made things so much worse. I remember last year I started an account and tried to use it to share how the whole thing effected me. I didnโ€™t last long as I was ripped to pieces and was told I needed medical attention and I should just end it to save my children from being brought up by a mental mum, plus much more. I disabled the account in the end.
A couple of her army members were really nasty to me and she praised them for it. I was gobsmacked.
FFS that is disgusting she really is vile. I am so so sorry you were put through this ๐Ÿ˜” I really hope you feel better now โค her army are sick and twisted! I can't believe the amount of times I've seen on here they have told people to do this, it is so so worrying ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ. Lots of love to you ๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was sucked into the tit storm a couple of years ago. I was incredibly poorly with my mental health and it made things so much worse. I remember last year I started an account and tried to use it to share how the whole thing effected me. I didnโ€™t last long as I was ripped to pieces and was told I needed medical attention and I should just end it to save my children from being brought up by a mental mum, plus much more. I disabled the account in the end.
A couple of her army members were really nasty to me and she praised them for it. I was gobsmacked.
This is awful. Some of her army can be absolutely vile and so is she for encouraging them. Iโ€™m so sorry you had to go through that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Mental image now of a load of fairies baffled because they keep going through that door and just ending up next to the manky carrots over and over again. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes I make you right she did say that! Lieing again lol..

FFS that is disgusting she really is vile. I am so so sorry you were put through this ๐Ÿ˜” I really hope you feel better now โค her army are sick and twisted! I can't believe the amount of times I've seen on here they have told people to do this, it is so so worrying ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ. Lots of love to you ๐Ÿ’•
Bless you, thank you! Iโ€™m getting better. Iโ€™m back working full time now which has helped hugely. Iโ€™d lost a close family member to suicide which made it so much worse. They knew that too. They were all vile. I have taken a massive step back from that circle on Insta. I do like to have a nose at Sophs account though haha. I keep a can of gin and tonic in the fridge at all times ready to crack open the day I see her fall flat on her face ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else wonder whether the โ€˜fameโ€™ and I use that word lightly has made their relationship untrustworthy. Does soph trust Jamie, can she really trust him? He could go to every news outlet and every Social media outlet and sell his story make his own millions. Can she trust that their convo on the pergola isnโ€™t being recorded by a neighbour? Can she trust that she can be open and honest with anyone? If I was her I would feel very alone and feel like I have to watch what I said constantly just in case I canโ€™t trust those closest to me. Has Jamie had to sign something? Sometimes I actually feel sorry for her. Jamie made Mrs Hinch, literally. But can she trust him not to take that away ๐Ÿค” I pity her, that life they live isnโ€™t worth the money

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What a pair of absolute losers sitting out there relaxing in the garden that all the stupid army have allowed them to buy. The rest of us have to work to get luxuries like that not sit looking at ourselves in a mirror in a garden
I mean I love relaxing in the garden with a glass of wine under the stars, but sheโ€™s put a bloody roof on the thing, so canโ€™t even see any stars! They might as well go and sit in their bloody grey boring living room as theyโ€™ve basically just made a breezier version of that. Why have they placed the outside sofa to face a wall?! Wouldnโ€™t you want to look at the garden ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 25
Just catching up after a day at the beach, honestly left at 9am and got home at 9.45pm!! Kids had a blast!! Any who, what the hell have they done to that pergola? Honest to god, its awful, its drab and miserable, no colour or colourful flowers. Such a waste of a decent sized garden, especially with such a young child. If i was to buy that house from her id keep the borders (not the seating) and fill them with bright colourful flowers, paint the fence a nice bright colour, id have grapes/wisteria/clematis/roses/passion flowers growing along the roof of the pergola (not all at the same time) not bloody fake trailing plants!! I would then put a nice play area in the centre of the garden for my kids. A nice wooden play house, a wooden swing/seesaw/climbing frame that you can buy as one, a sand pit, kiddies table and chairs etc.... she has the oddest taste for a young woman with a young child. Please make it make sense!!!! Dont get me started on what I would do to the house!!

Reactions: 16
I mean I love relaxing in the garden with a glass of wine under the stars, but sheโ€™s put a bloody roof on the thing, so canโ€™t even see any stars! They might as well go and sit in their bloody grey boring living room as theyโ€™ve basically just made a breezier version of that. Why have they placed the outside sofa to face a wall?! Wouldnโ€™t you want to look at the garden ๐Ÿค”
Because thatโ€™s where the mirror is??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No they would rather look at their head selves in the mirror that's why

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find Jamie creepy and he seems very controlling. Might explain her behaviour sometimes. I just get a vibe from him that I don't like. Of course she drives me mad too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 15
I find Jamie creepy and he seems very controlling. Might explain her behaviour sometimes. I just get a vibe from him that I don't like. Of course she drives me mad too ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes I agree in the last clip of them waving like complete dickheads in the mirror he seems so smarmy and pervert like.. really creepy makes me feel sick

Just want to ask has anyone seen the film coraline by tim burton she literally looks like the lady In it. Reminds me so much of her ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That pergola is awful. Can you imagine what that's gonna look like in a few months time once the rope furniture and stuff has gone wet and discouloured. She just adds stuff to everywhere and I just think it looks so cluttered.

I'm convinced she will move soon citing the reason as wanting more privacy or something.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.