Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s just wiped her filthy tables with jaymeees filthy skids
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
How much dust was on those tables too? I thought she was a cleaning account. House is a midden.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry but all the money they have and shes keeping the big fat tit in DONNAY! Hes socks she used to clean the skirting boards are donnay! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh how delightful,using mucky pants to clean round your bedroom!!! And the comments from other people who do it....euuuuurrrgghhh how disgusting and filthy 😫😫
she really is a vile nasty piece of work!!!

Reactions: 15
Dusting with his hot weather, sweaty, skiddy boxers?! 🤢And her army all do it too ...apparently !! Wtf ? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Mad how much Jamie doesn't mind being a little puppet for her, letting her embarrass him for some 'funny' stories that aren't even funny. His old friends that knew him before he became a little witch must laugh at him 😂
He must really need the dosh for his Willy Hill to keep putting up with her bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God I hope they were a clean pair that he's just thrown on the floor 🤮🤮🤮
She lies about the weirdest things - again clearly set up for her to tell him off on the gram. Logically why would his dirty pants be on the floor in their bedroom - they no longer have an en suite in the master so you’d have to walk to the main bathroom or guest room, and his clothes are kept in the dog’s room 🤣 so unless he just likes shaking his inch round the upstairs landing whilst fetching a clean pair or going for a shower why would you strip off there?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what really boils my piss? I messaged her a couple of days ago about a young girl with cancer who is trying to get her account to 100k as part of her bucket list. She ignored it - but she opens and responds to this tit.

E81E89F2-E010-48EB-92ED-CB74B49CE76B.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Passive aggressive hinch is back and the belittling of her husband. She's nothing more than a bully!! How can people find her funny and entertaining? How can they call her a cleaner when she doesnt actually clean? She is such a bore and I hope the hinch express crashes and burns

Reactions: 24
My granny used to use pants as dusters. But they were old and had been washed and bleached before use. Dirty witch.

Reactions: 12
She must have removed that post I cant see it
So she’s just wiped her filthy tables with jaymeees filthy skids
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
How much dust was on those tables too? I thought she was a cleaning account. House is a midden.

Reactions: 2
Incoming a story from Jamie where he says something along the lines of 'so she thinks she can do this to ma boxers ey well ill do this to her slippers' and wipe the windows with the front of her slippers or something. With the pergoala in full view for everyone to see

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Using dirty pants to clean has to be a new low.
It’s not as if she has cupboards stuffed full of more cloths than she could ever use, is it? 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.