Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Hinch really thinks he’s some sort of comedian doesn’t he? He strikes me as one of those blokes who’s constantly trying to make people laugh but is not actually in any way funny, so in the end people give in and do a fake laugh just to shut the tedious wanker up!

All aboard the banter bus

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Bless you, thank you! I’m getting better. I’m back working full time now which has helped hugely. I’d lost a close family member to suicide which made it so much worse. They knew that too. They were all vile. I have taken a massive step back from that circle on Insta. I do like to have a nose at Sophs account though haha. I keep a can of gin and tonic in the fridge at all times ready to crack open the day I see her fall flat on her face 😂🙈
I am so sorry to hear this, suicide is just awful 😟 I'm really glad you are finding yourself again and feeling better in yourself 😊 no one has any right in this world to treat anyone the way her army think it's ok to protect "Mrs hinch"! ❤❤❤❤ Enjoy your gin and keep doing what you are doing for you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look jaymeee we can see ourselves in the mirror that’s directly opposite us hurrrdurrrr.
THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF A MIRROR MATE!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes I agree in the last clip of them waving like complete dickheads in the mirror he seems so smarmy and pervert like.. really creepy makes me feel sick

Just want to ask has anyone seen the film coraline by tim burton she literally looks like the lady In it. Reminds me so much of her 🤮
Definitely. Look at the hands 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So you brought a grey piece of tarpaulin for your grey pergola for your grey home. Grey is dull just like the 2 of you. Vestie makes my skin crawl there’s just something about him.

Oh and who gets up and even does this? She’s just so cringe and not even remotely funny. Still she’s just learning guyzzzzz ATV

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So you brought a grey piece of tarpaulin for your grey pergola for your grey home. Grey is dull just like the 2 of you. Vestie makes my skin crawl there’s just something about him.

Oh and who gets up and even does this? She’s just so cringe and not even remotely funny. Still she’s just learning guyzzzzz ATV
I'm pretty sure this was a nod to tattle with the pre recorded content conversations, kinda like "duck you this isn't pre recorded" type post maybe? Just strange her showing something in real time and then using the time and date stamp a few stories later 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Anyone follow SS sister on Instagram? I felt like her stories were throwing a bit of shade at Hinch today. She took her kids to Old McDonald’s Farm - I believe Hinch took Ronnie there (the photo of her on that horse ride thing??) but I could be wrong about that.
Anyway SS sister (who I think is lovely) said her husband was at home because she loves taking the kids out on her own sometimes.
thoughts?

Reactions: 14
Just catching up after a day at the beach, honestly left at 9am and got home at 9.45pm!! Kids had a blast!! Any who, what the hell have they done to that pergola? Honest to god, its awful, its drab and miserable, no colour or colourful flowers. Such a waste of a decent sized garden, especially with such a young child. If i was to buy that house from her id keep the borders (not the seating) and fill them with bright colourful flowers, paint the fence a nice bright colour, id have grapes/wisteria/clematis/roses/passion flowers growing along the roof of the pergola (not all at the same time) not bloody fake trailing plants!! I would then put a nice play area in the centre of the garden for my kids. A nice wooden play house, a wooden swing/seesaw/climbing frame that you can buy as one, a sand pit, kiddies table and chairs etc.... she has the oddest taste for a young woman with a young child. Please make it make sense!!!! Dont get me started on what I would do to the house!!
When my kids were young I had the wooden swing, slide, sandpit they loved it, great for them, now they are teens I have a garden now I want it, although they still have inflatable, slip and slude, sprinklers, paddling pools when it's hot! Such a shame shes not made it child friendly!

Reactions: 6
Anyone follow SS sister on Instagram? I felt like her stories were throwing a bit of shade at Hinch today. She took her kids to Old McDonald’s Farm - I believe Hinch took Ronnie there (the photo of her on that horse ride thing??) but I could be wrong about that.
Anyway SS sister (who I think is lovely) said her husband was at home because she loves taking the kids out on her own sometimes.
thoughts?
I don't think Hinch is important enough for that tbh.

• Haha
Going back to her pergoalaaaa it’s just as well she doesn’t live over here in Northern Ireland, this is the first day in about two weeks it hasn’t rained. Garden furniture here is totally a waste of money unless you can whip it inside pretty quick.
I second this 😂

For anyone that missed these last thread @GrabThePopcorn and @Whatsallthis kindly posted these and they’re apt with our new title!
Prob already mentioned but assuming she’s got the rats tails back in? 🤦🏾‍♀️ Her hair was lovely all cut up.

Reactions: 3
That pergola just looks awful. So cluttered and too much dark grey. The swing is the most pointless thing out of all the pointless things I've ever seen her do. If you're going to put it resting against a beam you might as well get a chair. Such a shame as that space would have made a perfect play area for ronnie

Reactions: 13

I hope this works, I still seem to not be allowed to post pictures... @admin is it because I was banned a couple of weeks ago? Anyway hopefully this doesn’t count as also promoting a small account but remember when Hinch was doing make up videos but had a filter on? There’s a whole tho on insta search the hashtag #filterdrop, it’s hilighting the use of filters when advert advertising products... exactly what Hinch has done when advertising iconic thought it may be of interest. Also showing how people are using filters to change their looks completely... might explain why she looks SO different in all her pics!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m calling a bingo for a pergola Grid post today featuring Hinch on her sex swing -
Hair flowing in the wind, legs outstretched mid swing, floaty dress on. It’ll be a ME post.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where was Ronnie then ?? I have a feeling they get alot of help from mummy.
Tbh I think his pram is in the picture I don't know why he'd be in a shop in a pandemic she's not a single parent

Reactions: 13

Lips have deffo had a little plump up haven’t they?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.