Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been said but if I had that garden and that money my kid would be getting the most ridiculous tit like a tree house and inflatable slide. She can’t even crawl I don’t care 🤣 I would go all out. Not our Soph though. MUMMAZ GARDEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning Tattlers!
Reporting live from a beach in Sussex where Mr Doodle and I have come for a breakfast picnic and early swim. Family just rocked up next to us and the mum is trying to get the little boy into his swimmers - he’s kicking off and then I heard “Come on Ronnie. Let’s get dressed!” Nearly gave myself a whiplash looking over. Phew.....no Hinch & Inch in sight! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That picture of Jamie in poundland looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Time to grab his balls back from Sophs handbag and do things for himself.
Following her around holding a basket for her to fill. Why can’t she hold her own basket?? 😳

Reactions: 7
I'm starting to wean my son this week guys. Me and my fella are chatting about what foods to get for him and soon as he said 'sweet potato' I winced. I dont want my son to be a sweet potato addict like Rons 🤣 small portions for my son! And no pizza logs when hes older. ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That picture of Jamie in poundland looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Time to grab his balls back from Sophs handbag and do things for himself.
Not only his shoulders, his arse as well unfortunately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm starting to wean my son this week guys. Me and my fella are chatting about what foods to get for him and soon as he said 'sweet potato' I winced. I dont want my son to be a sweet potato addict like Rons 🤣 small portions for my son! And no pizza logs when hes older. ATV x
Make sure you put turmeric in all his food! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Who dusts with a dirty pair of pants 🤔 that’s actually rather grim. It’s not like she doesn’t own enough cloffs!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Using a blokes used underwear to dust furniture makes me feel 🤢 I guess that isn’t a top cleaning tip in her book?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hinching just got Dirty! Dirty pants are THE new dusters according to cleaning guru Hinch. Disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah dusting with his dirty pants is grim, it’s not funny and if you don’t like him leaving them lying around stop picking them up for him

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but that lanky scrawny arm and finger really makes my blood boil she literally looks like jack Skellington from nightmare before Christmas

Reactions: 7
I mean I love relaxing in the garden with a glass of wine under the stars, but she’s put a bloody roof on the thing, so can’t even see any stars! They might as well go and sit in their bloody grey boring living room as they’ve basically just made a breezier version of that. Why have they placed the outside sofa to face a wall?! Wouldn’t you want to look at the garden 🤔
To be fair, I wouldn’t want to look at their garden either!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.