Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope when they are sitting in the pergola and ronnie is in bed, that she hasn't got her usual 200 wax melts burning in bathrooms and landings, living room etc.
It would take minutes for one to go on fire and the upstairs would be full of smoke and fumes before they would even see it on the monitor or from outside.

Reactions: 25
Mr Hinch really thinks he’s some sort of comedian doesn’t he? He strikes me as one of those blokes who’s constantly trying to make people laugh but is not actually in any way funny, so in the end people give in and do a fake laugh just to shut the tedious wanker up!
I think your right, Someone came on here and said they used to work with him and he would take the piss out of you Infront of everyone. 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The last story...was the quip about losing a nail because she’s been on here reading about videos with nails/without nails 🤨 “aw this is a problem” big gliep

Reactions: 11
She literally just uses here for her content. She doesn’t give a tit about making genuine content for her ‘fans’ does she. There must be a way to try and get this out into the open surely. I suppose I can only dream haha

Reactions: 8
She literally just uses here for her content. She doesn’t give a tit about making genuine content for her ‘fans’ does she. There must be a way to try and get this out into the open surely. I suppose I can only dream haha
She's blinded them with all her faux anxiety woe is me weak little soph act they can't see a thing anymore 🤢 this site makes you wake up and see the bull tit that is really there ❤

Reactions: 13
Our next door neighbour has had to call a ambulance as she’s had asthma attack. Guess what she was burning on her oil burner? bleeping Zoflora!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 99
Our next door neighbour has had to call a ambulance as she’s had asthma attack. Guess what she was burning on her oil burner? bleeping Zoflora!!
Is that tonight? Because ambulance crews and A&E staff are so quiet on a Saturday night, I bet they'll be glad of the work 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry but has anyone seen them waving in the mirror literally like a pair of cunts? They really keep setting the bar dont they.. they look like complete dickheads. Sort your loves out for duck sake. Sad sad people
Just seen it. What a pair of fannies 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she said.... back when she was "just planning" said perGOLA that it would be a corner affair with a play area for Ron McDon in the same area.

That soon went to tit didn't it. Nowt for Ronnie! Oh sorry no a vegetable patch with some confused AF fairies floating round. Age 1 and a keen gardener already.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I know she’s selfish but I still can’t believe she sacked off the idea of a play area for Ron so she could have a bigger sex swing area for herself. She even said she was going to do it for him and then must have just thought na.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She's blinded them with all her faux anxiety woe is me weak little soph act they can't see a thing anymore 🤢 this site makes you wake up and see the bull tit that is really there ❤
I was sucked into the tit storm a couple of years ago. I was incredibly poorly with my mental health and it made things so much worse. I remember last year I started an account and tried to use it to share how the whole thing effected me. I didn’t last long as I was ripped to pieces and was told I needed medical attention and I should just end it to save my children from being brought up by a mental mum, plus much more. I disabled the account in the end.
A couple of her army members were really nasty to me and she praised them for it. I was gobsmacked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I'm sure she said.... back when she was "just planning" said perGOLA that it would be a corner affair with a play area for Ron McDon in the same area.

That soon went to tit didn't it. Nowt for Ronnie! Oh sorry no a vegetable patch with some confused AF fairies floating round. Age 1 and a keen gardener already.
Mental image now of a load of fairies baffled because they keep going through that door and just ending up next to the manky carrots over and over again. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

We thought the same thing at the same time 😂🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.