Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was there a box of birds eye burgers in the basket under the grill she couldn’t be cooking them too for 2 of them on top of 12 sausages they need be kept in freezer .or is it jus the an empty box,how sad

Reactions: 9
"Gazen at da staaaws". Wow, brains, beauty, a whole inch AND he's a comedian. What a catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m on this stupid Hinch group on fb, don’t know why really, I thought it would be amusing but it’s just idiotic!
I remember the fire brigade coming to visit us in infant school telling us not to leave candles unattended but let’s all be like her and have wax burners and candles next to the bog roll because she knows best 🙄
Dread to think what could have happened..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry but has anyone seen them waving in the mirror literally like a pair of cunts? They really keep setting the bar dont they.. they look like complete dickheads. Sort your loves out for duck sake. Sad sad people

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I just saw her latest story, of her and Jamie in the pergola and where is Ronnie? It is safe to leave him inside the house with no supervision? Correct me if I am wrong, as I don't have any children, but it just doesn't seem very safe.

Reactions: 8
Mr Hinch really thinks he’s some sort of comedian doesn’t he? He strikes me as one of those blokes who’s constantly trying to make people laugh but is not actually in any way funny, so in the end people give in and do a fake laugh just to shut the tedious wanker up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
They actually proper revel in the riches they have gained through their dishonest ‘brand’ and I find it really uncomfortable to watch. Tonight with the waving in the mirror etc. They ooze spiteful vibes. You can see that they feel untouchable because of the Hinch army and the way they attack. I often see little articles and you can see people who don’t follow her making a normal comment on something and at the end they sign off saying please don’t attack. It still doesn’t work and the vile comments coming from her army is incredibly rude nasty and disgusting.

Reactions: 19
Mr Hinch really thinks he’s some sort of comedian doesn’t he? He strikes me as one of those blokes who’s constantly trying to make people laugh but is not actually in any way funny, so in the end people give in and do a fake laugh just to shut the tedious wanker up!
Hes the biggest mug that walked planet earth.. calls himself a man I'm.more of a man than him and I'm female lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just saw her latest story, of her and Jamie in the pergola and where is Ronnie? It is safe to leave him inside the house with no supervision? Correct me if I am wrong, as I don't have any children, but it just doesn't seem very safe.
They have a baby monitor with a camera

Reactions: 5
I would leave mine in the house and sit in the garden. So long as you have a baby monitor with you it should be fine.

Reactions: 28
They actually proper revel in the riches they have gained through their dishonest ‘brand’ and I find it really uncomfortable to watch. Tonight with the waving in the mirror etc. They ooze spiteful vibes. You can see that they feel untouchable because of the Hinch army and the way they attack. I often see little articles and you can see people who don’t follow her making a normal comment on something and at the end they sign off saying please don’t attack. It still doesn’t work and the vile comments coming from her army is incredibly rude nasty and disgusting.
Yeah well it wont be all roses forever.. she will fade into the background soon enough and she will have a spoilt brat of a kid who is messed up coz hes had them as parents and a dog who will prob turn one day coz shes treated him like a child not a dog. She will slip up. She to bat tit crazy and unstable not to.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.