Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they’ll get on at her about the neck clawing 🤔 also bullshit to her, she has so had work done. She’s looking more like Heidi from The Hills by the minute... but in a very cheap tacky way before you take that as a compliment, Sophie!!

Reactions: 17
My husband and I don’t drink either, unless we are going out out (which is never these days)
We don’t drink In the house or any other time.
We always get ask why or if there’s something medically wrong so we can’t drink. There’s nothing wrong we just don’t drink. Not sticking up for her, I just don’t understand people's shock at others not drinking.
I don’t get the questions about people not drinking. Fair enough she is in view of the public so people are curious. I like a drink and often have a glass of wine at night but I don’t drink to get drunk. My husband is 100% teetotal never ever drinks. He simply doesn’t like alcohol and growing up he was left alone a lot while his parents went out drinking. He still has fun he just doesn’t drink. It annoys me so much though how much people question him over it.

Reactions: 28
I’m surprised she’s actually shared that’s she’s off to media training. It’s very standard for insta huns but goes against I’m just little ole Soph from the village winging it and doing my own thing. Surely her sheep will begin to cotton on soon, that’s she’s a brand, and hence the need for media training. But sadly I doubt it, as they are thick as mince 🤷‍♀️
I think the army will lap it up, they all feel like she is their friend so they’ll be buzzing that she’s ‘famous’ enough to need media training at all.
The bigger she gets the more they’ll back her, proclaiming they knew her when she was just lil old Soph from the village.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'Forgot' a media training day they've set up especially to tame her inept media skills, totes profesh!

I'm behind with the Hinch threads so sorry if it's been discussed but I'm genuinely wondering why she's still using stick on nails when her best friend is her nail tech?

Also are those new teeth?

Reactions: 6
It’s a failing on Gleam’s part - they should have had her in for media training last year, before the second This Morning appearance (where she looked like she was ready to drink the Lenor) - would have helped her on the virgin radio show and possibly also Staceys podcast.

• Haha
She has 100% had a set of veneers on her top front teeth. Which is stupid really because her own teeth were perfectly fine. I wouldn't be happy with those at all. They are too far forward and lift her upper lip, which incidentally has been over filled and looks ridiculous. Possibly also why her mouth always sounds to be full of saliva.
I worked in a cosmetic dermatology clinic (we also did dentistry) for 12 years and she is a liar saying she has had nothing done. I could write a list!

Reactions: 28
I'm behind with the Hinch threads so sorry if it's been discussed but I'm genuinely wondering why she's still using stick on nails when her best friend is her nail tech?

Also are those new teeth?
I was wondering that 🤔 maybe all these stories are prerecorded from weeks and weeks ago when you couldn’t get your nails done 🤔 and she’s actually off on a duck off big holiday, or living in her real house and only goes back to castle greyskull once a month to record 🤔

Reactions: 9
So her husband, the person she lives with and who is also her manager ‘forgot’ as well🤔 I smell shyyyyyte🥱 wonder how ma barker is feeling after sitting on the pot all night after eating that pastry slop🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has 100% had a set of veneers on her top front teeth. Which is stupid really because her own teeth were perfectly fine. I wouldn't be happy with those at all. They are too far forward and lift her upper lip, which incidentally has been over filled and looks ridiculous. Possibly also why her mouth always sounds to be full of saliva.
I worked in a cosmetic dermatology clinic (we also did dentistry) for 12 years and she is a liar saying she has had nothing done. I could write a list!
They all Morph into one expression less face. She’s looking a lot like That trout pout Chloe ferry and Olivia what’s her gob.

Reactions: 6
Why are those god awful extensions back in? I reckon her hair was in such poor condition that she had no option but to have it cut short. Id be so insulted as a hairdresser to see that she had put those tacky things back in!! I hope to god theres no tv show in the pipeline!! Also bullshit you forgot you had a media meeting, with so very little going on in your life im sure something like that would be easy to remember. Im too sleep deprived to deal with her today!!!

Reactions: 10
There is NO WAY if she has such bad anxiety she would of forgotten about today. Pull the other one.

Reactions: 19
She’s 100% lying! No idea why but it’s bloody annoying! As if when you’ve got so little to do you forgot then she got up early 🙄 bloody bullshit!

Reactions: 8
There is NO WAY if she has such bad anxiety she would of forgotten about today. Pull the other one.
I agree. This anxiety line isn't working with me. I've got a couple of friends that suffer from it, and they've been worse with covid. One we haven't seen since February 😔

Reactions: 10
I think when you’re anxious you over plan too- get up extra early and be waiting to go etc I don’t believe someone so anxious just forgot 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.