Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS it’s too damn hot and I’m too bloody grumpy to cope with her constant LYING!!!
Just stop lying Zoph for the sake of us all!
Arghhhhhhhhhh 🤯

Reactions: 17
The size of that dog's arse!
No wonder he doesn't want to get up - he probably can't. He's like a bloody weeble.
Said it before and I’ll say it again. He’s an oversized chicken select😂😂 big bumper of a dog. He’s literally a heap

Sorry had anyone else noticed Sophie’s Lazy eye? I’m only seeing it now because she’s not as filtered as usual and was just very up close to the camera! Only proper noticed the eyes now! Ffs

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she’s actually shared that’s she’s off to media training. It’s very standard for insta huns but goes against I’m just little ole Soph from the village winging it and doing my own thing. Surely her sheep will begin to cotton on soon, that’s she’s a brand, and hence the need for media training. But sadly I doubt it, as they are thick as mince 🤷‍♀️ Also, lardsomes was fatter than ever in that photo. Poor dog 😢

Reactions: 11
Said it before and I’ll say it again. He’s an oversized chicken select😂😂 big bumper of a dog. He’s literally a heap

Sorry had anyone else noticed Sophie’s Lazy eye? I’m only seeing it now because she’s not as filtered as usual and was just very up close to the camera! Only proper noticed the eyes now! Ffs
Que eye test coming soon 😂

“Jaimie tattler said my eyes lazy omg babes I need to sort it” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can she stop touching her bleeping face not scared or Covid at all is she

She hates TV etc because she can’t filter herself and double check and control it and knows she will be caught out bleeping up and lying big time.

Reactions: 16
video is out of sync and her career is on the brink .. and can anyone explain why her teeth look like the foam sweeties

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely if you hadn’t “grasped” your job after 2 years you’d just give up? Or be dropped by whichever company were using you? Why is she so protected? I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 16
My husband and I don’t drink either, unless we are going out out (which is never these days)
We don’t drink In the house or any other time.
We always get ask why or if there’s something medically wrong so we can’t drink. There’s nothing wrong we just don’t drink. Not sticking up for her, I just don’t understand people's shock at others not drinking.
I don’t drink except for the occasional wine/ champagne at dinner out or an event. Hate the taste of most alcohol (spirits, gin, rum, beer etc) and just don’t enjoy it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If somebody knocked my door at ten this morning they would have been ignored....was having a lazy morning and was still in the bath 🤷‍♀️

That mask basket just screams duck we forgot the masks. And why is she potentially reusing disposable ones? I have some fabric masks in my handbag, and both me and the other half have them in the car. I chucked a load through the window onto the passenger seat after washing them yesterday. I do have a box of disposables in the boot just incase. I couldn’t have them all in the house to try remember to grab one before leaving the house every time
But she'd have to wear a colour co-ordinated one of course,hence the range in the basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is the one person who really needs media training because she comes across as uneducated and uses the same old "I bloody love it guys" whether it is to describe a pound bit of tat from Poundland or a landscaped garden with a pergola which must have cost thousands. God help the poor buggers who are trying to train her - it must be like nailing jelly to the ceiling!. Stay safe folk x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's feeling crap, I'm bipolar and feeling crap but I still got my ass out of bed and came to work so I'll feel crap here for a while.. That woman really rages me with all her lies and nonsense and doesn't do a tap of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will probably interrupt all the way through the training I hope they tell her to knock it on the head lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.