Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we actually see her on tv it will be like the grand reveal of MRS HINCH HERSELF!

Never mind the perGOALa
Never mind the drive thru

We are actually going to see the real unedited Mrs hunch....I don’t know if I’m ready to be honest guyz x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When we actually see her on tv it will be like the grand reveal of MRS HINCH HERSELF!

Never mind the perGOALa

We are actually going to see the real unedited Mrs hunch....I don’t know if I’m ready to be honest guyz x
And this could make or break her!

Reactions: 3

Never mind the perGOALa

Ready and waiting lololol nowhere to hide Sophie

Reactions: 3
Can't wait to see her full flat on her face with her memoir! No amount of media training will help her, she is too stupid. Can't wait to see this tit show, I'm grabbing my popcorn now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’m getting media training so I don’t say the wrong thing” Like perGOALa for example? 😂 I’m sorry,
English is my second language but even I can pronounce it perfiktly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not usually one for an angry rant I'm more of a piss taker

I found out I'm getting made redundant this morning, I don't have a job to go back to after my maternity leave and I'm probably gonna have to cut it short. My bloody foot is broken! I'm not even sure if I'm still gonna get paid.

And this useless waste of space is just flaunting her endless dosh ALL THE TIME. Who the duck does she think she is, trying to portray herself as an anxious ridden mess, trying to be all 'relatable' then rubbing her wealth in everyone's faces in the middle of a pandemic?

Her and her joker of a hubby are a pair of twats. Not an ounce of sympathy to anyone else. They just care about themselves. Doing up their garden, constantly out for lunches, always in and out the shops.

I dunno who is worse, her or her hubby. Imagine scrounging off your wife and not returning back to work 😂 My fella would kill for the time at home with our son, rather than working 12 hour days 6 days a week and missing his morning and bedtime.

Pair of lazy twats.

Rant over, back to the humour 😂
Sorry to hear that. My partner has been made redundant as well.
Hoping and praying he gets his old job back.
I’ve self certified because I honestly don’t feel safe. Lucky have holiday booked next week so gives me some time to breathe. I don’t feel safe in my job when my job is looking down throats.

As for her feeling crap tit was a build up to her going to London really wasn’t it. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

You didn’t forget you were being picked up you moron. You need training in how to be a decent human bleeping being not trained into what to say. Because that is what it is. Literally trained what to say. Maybe Vestlife will take her up the shard 🤢 so proud of you pergola princess

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She deserves an Oscar for that fake performance of her making out she's so scared and anxious.

Reactions: 19
I’ve got a forgetful memory and for Appointments I set my alarms to remind me... sure you forgot hun life is so busy with work, earning money and raising your child by yourself with no help whatsoever and daily struggles cleaning your messy house, easily forgotten...🤔

Reactions: 10

Never mind the perGOALa

Shes like the gift that keeps on giving. I can NOT wait for this tit show. Maybe we'll be up to thread 300 come October to celebrate her new book 🤣

I wonder if Sophie ever looks at herself in the mirror and thinks who's this?? The amount of time she spends talking to herself behind different filters and photoshoots plastered in make up she never looks like the same women twice. What a head f**k!

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many times she’s had to re-do media training? Surely one the most important things is to keep your story straight 🤥 She lies and then exposes her own lies 😂 And maybe not wipe your furniture with dirty undies and socks. But hey maybe that’s just me

So I reckon they called her yesterday for a refreSSSHHer course after the dirty undies dusting debacle (dudd for short 😉)

Prob why she woke feeling like crap. Had to go to the principals office again lol

Reactions: 12
Vesty is carving the ice cream message as we speak, ready for after tonight's take away, she's worked so hard today she'll be too exhausted to cook her usual freshly prepared offerings ..bless

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is clearly a commodity to all those around her. She has no friends except those her management company tell her to have, Jamie accompanies her to the pound shops and prevents any interaction, she is driven to her parents even though they are just around the corner, cars are sent to take her media training (is it even media training?) she wakes early and plays Brittany songs - OMG - Soph! If you are being kept against your will and need help send us a message and wear yellow tomorrow!
hahaha I really hope she wears yellow tomorrow!

• Haha
She didn't have any time to say bye to her sleeping baby but she had time to grab her make up and lashes and make sure her hair was straightened. Your breathe must stink of 💩 Sophie the amount you talk out of your arse everyday. Your husband should be ashamed he lives with such a fantasist and compulsive liar, I wonder what stories you've filled his head with about yourself that you made up and he believed. Once a liar always a liar.

Reactions: 26
Ah bless her, ickle Soph from the hamlet of Maldon, needs training to get her through promoting her book as she's useless at that kind of thing.

Here's a little reminder from 2018, of Sophie's confidence and public speaking skills...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Vesty is carving the ice cream message as we speak, ready for after tonight's take away, she's worked so hard today she'll be too exhausted to cook her usual freshly prepared offerings ..bless
Ma baker will be around with chicken dont worry!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah bless her, ickle Soph from the hamlet of Maldon, needs training to get her through promoting her book as she's useless at that kind of thing.

Here's a little reminder from 2018, of Sophie's confidence and public speaking skills...

Look at her sales patter hands going!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.