Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fs... fingers her face and mask when out and about then adds to her last story... by being out and have the shakes, que the whole "aw soph you are amazing" bullshit. to make her feel good. Missed a trick could of said but "this is me" plug the book soph.

Reactions: 6
So someone knocks the door she’s not ready so here she is all glammed up on way 2 minutes later?
If Someone knocked my door unexpectedly at 10 am Monday morning I’d have my cleaning gear on frazzled hair and face sweating buckets today and wet clothes from the sink cleaning! Or like today I’d still be in bed! I wouldn’t be ready to walk out of the door at a moment a notice! Yh really believable!
She looks too well presented to "get a surprise knock on the door" christ. I think our postman would be more surprised to see me in clothes then pj's atm.
If I was knocked at 10am this morning, my hair was all over, I have a summer dress on but no bra, glasses keeping hair of face, no brushed teeth, no make up. Im such a classy bird this days hahaha

Reactions: 13
She categorically did not forget about the media training. She’s either said it to make herself seem more relatable or she was planning on pretending she was in Poundland today and wasn’t going to mention it at all. Unlucky for her, she was spotted in Poundland so she’s had to do a quick u-turn and suddenly mention the media training. She was up early and everything. Of course she bloody knew.

Reactions: 27
Harrogate water isn't posh.. they sell that in Poundbakery 😂

She will be saying smart water makes you smart next

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if she forgot! Isn’t that was her little book of lists is for? The lies she tells to make herself seem more relatable are embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
She looks too well presented to "get a surprise knock on the door" christ. I think our postman would be more surprised to see me in clothes then pj's atm.
If I was knocked at 10am this morning, my hair was all over, I have a summer dress on but no bra, glasses keeping hair of face, no brushed teeth, no make up. Im such a classy bird this days hahaha
If I'd had a knock at 10am I'm in scruffy shorts and t-shirt because I'm working from home and it's hot, my legs are hairy 🤣 and my hair is brushed but not styled (and in need of colour, but I'm having it cut on Wednesday so waiting until after that). She is absolutely full of bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No she didn’t forget, as if Jamie would let her🙄he’s probably in the taxi with her, you know she can’t go anywhere on her own and Ronron has probably been with ol ma Barker all weekend!

Reactions: 14
Oh little old anxious me going for media training??? Really she Is so full of it! She’s not anxious at all she knows exactly what she’s doing!

She is so bad for my, And many others I can imagine, mental health, She really is

Reactions: 14
Has she really just put a used disposable mask back in the mask basket 😖

I wonder how often she is washing their masks - after all, she thinks it's acceptable to dust using filthy boxers, a bit of coronavirus is nothing compared to the e-coli and salmonella she spread everywhere yesterday 🤣

Reactions: 8
Forgot her media training day.... the lists don’t work then I’m sure that would of been written somewhere...... Awaiting a tick 🙄
Exactly. What is the point of lists to organise your life if you can’t even remember appointments. Just get a calendar! Idiot.

Reactions: 4
If somebody knocked my door at ten this morning they would have been ignored....was having a lazy morning and was still in the bath 🤷‍♀️

That mask basket just screams duck we forgot the masks. And why is she potentially reusing disposable ones? I have some fabric masks in my handbag, and both me and the other half have them in the car. I chucked a load through the window onto the passenger seat after washing them yesterday. I do have a box of disposables in the boot just incase. I couldn’t have them all in the house to try remember to grab one before leaving the house every time

Reactions: 11
Germaphobe Soph who’s “terrified” of the pandemic putting single use face masks back in the mask basket. Where’s the logic 😂

Reactions: 7
As someone with I’d say low level anxiety I’d of not gone!
No way would I of just opened the door shocked and grabbed my bag and left!! No way sorry reschedule 👋🏻

If somebody knocked my door at ten this morning they would have been ignored....was having a lazy morning and was still in the bath 🤷‍♀️

That mask basket just screams duck we forgot the masks. And why is she potentially reusing disposable ones? I have some fabric masks in my handbag, and both me and the other half have them in the car. I chucked a load through the window onto the passenger seat after washing them yesterday. I do have a box of disposables in the boot just incase. I couldn’t have them all in the house to try remember to grab one before leaving the house every time
The disposable ones should be in the bin!

Reactions: 9
Did she duck forget about the media training. Got up at 630 to contour the duck out of her nose.....climbed into that car with perfect makeup. Honestly man she is a total cockwomble

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Did she duck forget about the media training. Got up at 630 to contour the duck out of her nose.....climbed into that car with perfect makeup. Honestly man she is a total cockwomble
There is not many who would just shoot off like. As soph is SO full of anxiety no way did that happen!!!!!
The most outgoing laid back person would of had a 😳😭 moment.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.