Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vesty is carving the ice cream message as we speak, ready for after tonight's take away, she's worked so hard today she'll be too exhausted to cook her usual freshly prepared offerings ..bless
I'm wondering how Ron will get through the day without his usual lunchtime portion of pastry, cheese and dog meat. Maybe Onslow will take him for a Happy Meal for a change!

Reactions: 16
Ah bless her, ickle Soph from the hamlet of Maldon, needs training to get her through promoting her book as she's useless at that kind of thing.

Here's a little reminder from 2018, of Sophie's confidence and public speaking skills...

Didn't know any better i would say I feel like we are watching Katie Price

Reactions: 21
Oh sure hun THAT’S the reason you aren’t on tv... “that’s just me, call me crazy” oh EFF OFF! Sure you are the only person to have anxiety in the history of ever. Why aren’t you tackling it if it’s that bad? You have the resources many would love, instead of them having to wait MONTHS for some terrible fake unqualified counsellor via the nhs, with limited sessions.

Oh and stop with the filters all the time. You look WEIRD.

Reactions: 17
She’ll need the media training to stop her slipping into Sales Rep Soph and back into girl next door little old Mrs Hinch. She has no issues speaking confidently in public/to strangers.

also why pretend the reason she isn’t on TV much is because of a lack of training... nothing to do with the fact you’re just another woman who cleans her already clean new build but difference is you’ve bought a tit load of followers

Reactions: 17
If she makes an appearance on TV I would be all over it. With the amount of people wakening up to her bullshit every day its just going to be an even bigger opportunity for her to get pulled apart. For fucks sake we don't even know what she really looks like without a filter. I think she's absolutely terrified to appear live on TV and that's because her whole account is based on lies. Her life is one big fat LIE and her crappy book will be full of more lies. Unless she has proof of anything I'm saying it now this book could do her more harm than good

Reactions: 10
She’ll need the media training to stop her slipping into Sales Rep Soph and back into girl next door little old Mrs Hinch. She has no issues speaking confidently in public/to strangers.

also why pretend the reason she isn’t on TV much is because of a lack of training... nothing to do with the fact you’re just another woman who cleans her already clean new build but difference is you’ve bought a tit load of followers
3.6 million followers . 4 books. 1million books sold (some of which hinchers have admitted buying multiple copies) 😂

Reactions: 6
Ah bless her, ickle Soph from the hamlet of Maldon, needs training to get her through promoting her book as she's useless at that kind of thing.

Here's a little reminder from 2018, of Sophie's confidence and public speaking skills...

That's not an anxious person talking!.

Reactions: 9
Yeah right she forgot how stupid does she think we all are? Still managed to grab her make up, lashes and sort her hair though. Imagine one of us “normal” people forgetting about a meeting? Most of us wouldn’t have a lazy husband at home to look after the baby. She’s as fake as press on nails.

• Haha
That is not a person who just dashed out of the house on a moments notice, dressed up to the nines and a full face of make up and hair done. She DID NOT do that in the back of a car. If she did she would need to do a tutorial so we could all do it hahhahahahhahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Media training so she says the right things. Talk about selling your life for fame.
I wouldn't want her life for all the money in the world ☹

Reactions: 14

Wow how different she is! She reminds me of Katie Price in this clip! 😂 that’s not an anxiety ridden person at all, it’s a ‘listen to me me me’ person! The change is a unreal, her speech for one!

Her big dark roots from the other days photos have disappeared again .... Photo shop or more continuity error ??

Reactions: 8
LIAR!

Is it me or is she really struggling to breathe in that video? She says she is out of breath but sounds like panicky to me... probably fake anxiety! I dislike her hair!

Reactions: 9
Hope this helps x x ... duck off you knob!

Media training... she’s obviously wanting to get herself back on tv then. She’s already making enough money out of being ‘Instagram famous’ for them to be able to live extremely comfortably without working. It’s never enough for these people though is it? Always grasping for more, more, more!

Reactions: 10
I wonder how many times she’s had to re-do media training? Surely one the most important things is to keep your story straight 🤥 She lies and then exposes her own lies 😂 And maybe not wipe your furniture with dirty undies and socks. But hey maybe that’s just me

So I reckon they called her yesterday for a refreSSSHHer course after the dirty undies dusting debacle (dudd for short 😉)

Prob why she woke feeling like crap. Had to go to the principals office again lol
Dudd 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.