Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad I found you crazy lot. I've been lurking for a week or so but that nonsense about "forgetting" that a driver was coming for her has tipped me over. I have severe anxiety and there is no way in hell I'd ever forget something that anxiety inducing.
Also, the bloody tomato puree... Em it's double concentrate love, you need to dilute it with a little water or do you also drink cordial straight 🙄🤔.... Also I work full time and still manage to prepare a fresh meal every single day (that doesn't include assembling stuff on or in a pre made puff pastry sheet)
Hope that helps, atv x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
‘Forgot’ about something as huge and anxiety inducing as media training in London! BULLSHIT. Silly Zoph, should have put it on one of your listszszsz.
If the sheep buy this lie there’s really no hope.

Reactions: 19
She looked so much better without those extensions. I mean is this the Hinch brand look as it seems to be? 1950’s housewife dolled up for her husband, cleaning up with a little cinched-in at the waist dress and bow in her hair. 🙄

Reactions: 24
Can’t believe no one is moaning that she is promoting a clothing company who is currently under a slavery investigation.

Reactions: 34
I have anxiety and I can honestly say i wouldn’t forget about someone picking me up. Ever. That’s just my opinion and I’m also not obsessed with writing lists. You’re telling me she writes that many lists but forgot she was being picked up!???? She was just lacking content for the gram 😎

Reactions: 18
She’s made a rod for her own back with this weird persona she portrays. If she comes across all confident and media savvy she won’t be humble Soph from Maldon with anxiety and confidence issues. If she comes across as she does on her insta on TV, it’ll be an absolute tit show and I am so here for this! 😂 also .... duck Boohoo.com and duck you for promoting it 🖕🏼

Reactions: 22
Is she joking with hope this helps? Does she not realise how pathetic they actually sounds or is she doing it on purpose, it’s not normal to say that atall sounds stupid as anything

Reactions: 7
Not defending her but in regards to the hair extensions I used to be an avid extension where’re and once you have them regularly and then take them out your hair can feel and look so thin! So she probably just feel self concious of that. But the only way to fix it is to leave them out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know SS doesn’t drink but on Sophie’s birthday last year (Or she hosted a mates birthday at hers with about 6 galssss over she was on the southern comfort!!

Reactions: 1
Standard Soph advertising her £16 £3.50 an hour made boohoo dress 👌
If she were having media training she’d be told to not wear such cheap tat that has been made in slave labour condition sweatshops in the UK... and were exposed in the news like a month ago! The woman has about as much sense as a butter knife.

Reactions: 21
I don’t get the questions about people not drinking. Fair enough she is in view of the public so people are curious. I like a drink and often have a glass of wine at night but I don’t drink to get drunk. My husband is 100% teetotal never ever drinks. He simply doesn’t like alcohol and growing up he was left alone a lot while his parents went out drinking. He still has fun he just doesn’t drink. It annoys me so much though how much people question him over it.
I don’t drink at all. Haven’t had alcohol in over 20 years. No I’m not a recovering alcoholic. No I don’t dislike the taste of it. No I’m not allergic to alcohol. I just choose not to drink it, but I can guarantee someone questions me about it every single time I go out!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's so weird. Nice video of her pulling her pants up in the loo 🙄🙈🤢

I wish she'd go on some elocution training. Her voice does my head in 😡🤢
I can’t help but feel she was sent to the toilet to test some of what she learnt i didn’t even recognise her voice or wording 😂

When she turned to the side she reminded me of in family guy when the girls so skinny she disappears 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.