Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Jesus how much cheap shit has she just put in that veg patch???? It brings a whole new meaning to the word tacky! At least there are some little swings to pacify the fairies after they have to deal with the fucking fairy door to nowhere. Jeez the womans a twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Tui

VIP Member
Would love Jaymee to have to do an emergency stop with that fruit “tart” in the back seat. I can only dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Hamdiddly

"Gazen at da staaaws". Wow, brains, beauty, a whole inch AND he's a comedian. What a catch.

• Haha

Beebee3

You know what really boils my piss? I messaged her a couple of days ago about a young girl with cancer who is trying to get her account to 100k as part of her bucket list. She ignored it - but she opens and responds to this shit.

E81E89F2-E010-48EB-92ED-CB74B49CE76B.png

• Sad
  • Angry

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
She still can't quite get the correct terminology for that Pergola. Last night they were on it, tonight they're in it. Keep trying Soph, you'll get there eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dwj

I hope this works, I still seem to not be allowed to post pictures... @admin is it because I was banned a couple of weeks ago? Anyway hopefully this doesn’t count as also promoting a small account but remember when Hinch was doing make up videos but had a filter on? There’s a whole tho on insta search the hashtag #filterdrop, it’s hilighting the use of filters when advert advertising products... exactly what Hinch has done when advertising iconic thought it may be of interest. Also showing how people are using filters to change their looks completely... might explain why she looks SO different in all her pics!

• Heart

Erica24

Chatty Member
Good evening Tattlers. Recently just for shits and giggles hubby and I decided to relive our student days and eat some of the meals we ate as impoverished students, baked beans and pasta, Vesta chow main etc, you get the picture. well tonight was the turn of that classic gourmet delight the Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney Pie, YUMMY I hear you cry 🤢
Part way through hubby looked up and said "actually this is not as bad as I thought, its just the soggy, uncooked pastry that ruins it"
Well, I almost choked to death on my soggy, uncooked pastry I was laughing so much which then led to me having to explain to hubby why I found it so funny which then led to the whole Hinch/Tattle story. It's been a long night Tatlers, my dirty little secret is now not a secret and I'm gutted. I liked sneaking on here and being a bitch behind his back! 😉😂

• Haha