Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she wearing the same spotted dress she was wearing yesterday when she was papped in poundland
If I’ve been out to the shops I don’t wear that outfit the next day at the moment it goes in the wash. I certainly wouldn’t be wearing it around my 1 year old & going to somebody else’s house in it. If you really had anxiety about COVID you’d change clothes ASAP after being out! Although she does have this dress in every colour so depending on the filter it could be one of other colours in reality 😬

Reactions: 16
She gets loads of questions???? Why would she when we never see him in his car seat? Surely her hinchers aren't asking her advice? Advice from someone who kept their child in a moses basket way past the age and weight that he should of been? And wtf why does she have a personalised pram?????

Reactions: 18
Using dirty underwear to wipe bacteria around your house must be a new niche she’s exploring 🤔 to be fair, a few of her bots followers names suggest they would be interested in that sort of thing...
Cumslut and bumstretcher must be ecstatic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a pair of absolute losers sitting out there relaxing in the garden that all the stupid army have allowed them to buy. The rest of us have to work to get luxuries like that not sit looking at ourselves in a mirror in a garden
Hasn’t felt this relaxed in a long time 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bloody hell Soph! How? You do nothing but relax all day, Ronnies at your mums, Vest life probably massaging your scalp while your flogging tit on IG... You don’t work for goodness sake, why do you need to relax?

Reactions: 15
She’s getting her mum to give an “unbiased” review of that crap she made earlier 😂😂 ... she’s definitely been on here reading up on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Even mum said it’s a 10”... Sitting filming her eating it asking her to mark it out of 10. Who the f*ck does that?? She’s a 30 year old woman who acts like a massive kid. Craving validation and praise for baking shop bought pastry and slicing some fruit. Seriously. Mary Berry will be shitting it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Yer mas a liar hun 😂 she’ll be taking her ass for a piss later 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Great social distancing Sophie you twit. Didn't she say they were going to her sister's house, so that's 3 Hinchliffes, her sister, husband and niece = 6. Why the f*** is Ma Barker there too. 6 people Sophie, just 6. Nothing has changed on the rules for meeting people from outside your household, especially when there are 3 different households

Reactions: 23
In fairness it isn’t the worst thing she’s made. Like if it was made better and hadn’t spent all day sweating to itself I think it would be better. Like she could have thrown a sweet potato in for good measure

Reactions: 5
She sounds like a toddler, 'my mum says...' get a grip! If you need validation from your mother or hinchers you've gone wrong somewhere

Reactions: 23
Just saw this on Facebook looks like another pergoala in a different part of town with a grey fence. They are multiplying, Hinch must have got him some trade
This post reminds me of You're the One that I Want from Grease

I got pergoalas, their multiplying

You better shape up! Cos I need a pergoooallaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Great social distancing Sophie you twit. Didn't she say they were going to her sister's house, so that's 3 Hinchliffes, her sister, husband and niece = 6. Why the f*** is Ma Barker there too. 6 people Sophie, just 6. Nothing has changed on the rules for meeting people from outside your household, especially when there are 3 different households
Now you know she can’t go anywhere without either jayymmieee or old Ma being glued to her🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That dessert Soph, what’s in it?

“A layer of ladyfingers, a layer of jam, custard (made from scratch), raspberries, more ladyfingers, beef sautéed with peas and onions, a little more custard, sliced banana and whipped cream. I just lavv it!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.