Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boo bleeping hoo Soph you didn't get to say bye to Ronnie. A lot of parents are up and out before their child has even woke up. Bore off 🤣🤣 desperately needs a reality check

Reactions: 39
She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for content with Inchy's skids 🤮 I bet she went and got them out of the laundry basket herself to have something to bloody film. Her new management company want to start working a bit harder, I don't think they are earning whatever their fee is at the moment!
She really is. Its the lowest. I just don't understand why she feels the need to be showing us and as for her army sating they do it too 🤢. Yuck!
No she certainly isn't earning her money atm.
That "hinch haul" too yesterday, just looked liked things grabs from around her house like "tit I was caught in the shops, I need to show them"
Also hoping she has caught something, while out shopping and thats making her feel like tit and the mask basket, she does know them blue ones are throw away ones after 1 use? My God, my moan list is huge this morning hahaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she definitely comes across as someonevwith odd issues around food. Also (speaking as someone who lost 7 stone albeit without a gastric band - and I know the jury's out as to whether she did lose as much as that) she will almost certainly have loose skin on her upper legs. I know she's had her arms done because she's shown the scars but most people don't do their thighs - mainly because it's less visible and in a knee length dress, shorter dress with tights or wearing skinny jeans you can't notice it. I'm mostly aware of mine wearing shorts or a swimming costume and but for my fear of hospitals and operations (and general aversion to spending money) I would have my legs done tomorrow. That said I wear what I want now regardless, loose thigh skin and all!
ok I don’t care about anything else except HOW did you lose 7 stone? Please please tell. I need to do that

On topic, I would never get a gastric band or surgery cos I’m a big chicken when it comes to that

Also, what are Hinch and ss playing at with how they feel this morning? Weird as usual

Reactions: 4
I really don’t think she is in charge of her Instagram account. I wouldn’t be surprised if she just sends video clips to her account manager and they plan her week on Instagram.
I really believe she pays someone to delete all the negative comments on her account she's such a precious princess ( I nearly wrote little then but we all know she's the size of a giraffe )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another thing, she was up early and didn't know what to do with herself,this is after months of not sleeping because Ronnie kept waking up early, she went in Henry's bed? Waited for Ronnie to wake up then done her cleaning, washing and stuff! I call bullshit. Why wait til baby is up to do cleaning etc? Why not do it in that time everyone is asleep, then grab a coffee and pick a seat from the pub garden youve created and chill. Something everyone would love to do right now 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So everyone was still asleep at 6.30? She announced 2 hrs ago everyone’s awake and now R is napping again... don’t believe her, she’s just trying to relate to The real working Mums out there, the ones that leave their babies everyday, some doing night shifts and grabbing naps in the day, she’s so false it’s unreal, she talks complete 💩! Really love you are not a working mum,

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Media Training“ WTF?
My husband does media training for CEO’s lots of people have it. I’d be surprised if all the insta huns haven’t had it. It’s pretty standard for anyone in the public eye. It’s just basics of what to say and not say in interviews etc.

Reactions: 20
Forgot her media training day.... the lists don’t work then I’m sure that would of been written somewhere...... Awaiting a tick 🙄
Forgot, my arse! Yeah when you're busy you forget stuff but she has literally nothing to do day in, day out. It's so sad how her Hinchers will lap it up "oh Soph, what are you like? So funny!" 🙄

Reactions: 17
No Way did she forget the car coming for media training, she’s such a liar! Every other day you get a run down or her boring day ahead but not today! That’s why she was up early getting ready! Bullllllsshhiiiitttt

Reactions: 37
I don't know what's annoyed me most this morning... How she pronounced "Crescent Fruit Roll" or the absolute comedy gold between Bant and Dec.
If I used my hubby's boxers as a duster, they wouldn't be fancy Calvin Klein, they'd be a pair from George at asda and my finger would go through one of the 16 holes as he refuses to bin them, scruffy bastard.
Bant & dick ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Boy does she need a dose of some real problems in her life. What would she do if god forbid anything major happened in her tiny world. She couldn’t cope because she can’t cope with her perrfiiicct life as it is now
She definitely couldn't cope. Because her "big things" are everyones normally life worries. My world came crashing down last year when my daughter fell ill, 18month later we still struggle, she's still poorly, but we've had to work, had so much stress. Yet we still get on with it. Shes annoying af.

My husband does media training for CEO’s lots of people have it. I’d be surprised if all the insta huns haven’t had it. It’s pretty standard for anyone in the public eye. It’s just basics of what to say and not say in interviews etc.
Yes, it'll be for her tv appearances and radio interviews for the "this is me" book.

Reactions: 12
Calling bull on forgetting about media training! She writes all her cleaning lists down, she splits them up into days but she hasn't wrote down media training. Stop trying too hard to be relatable Soph it isn't working you stupid bint 😡

Reactions: 26
totally agree! There’s no way she’d forget she had a training day - she does little else! Her management would have prob texted her the night before to confirm the driver details etc. She’s got up early cos she KNEW she was going out for the day. She is the one who has a book about lists too. She’s a great advert for anyone wanting her book of lists if she can’t even use her own book properly to remind her of a very important media day. Maybe she should bring out a simple calendar - she has so many different faces I’m pretty sure she could easily fill the 12 months with pictures of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
totally agree! There’s no way she’d forget she had a training day - she does little else! Her management would have prob texted her the night before to confirm the driver details etc. She’s got up early cos she KNEW she was going out for the day. She is the one who has a book about lists too. She’s a great advert for anyone wanting her book of lists if she can’t even use her own book properly to remind her of a very important media day. Maybe she should bring out a simple calendar - she has so many different faces I’m pretty sure she could easily fill the 12 months with pictures of herself.
Don't give her ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If someone else is responsible for her content planning they should be sacked, it’s a right mess!
I think she does it herself, wouldn’t want to pay out any cash from her earnings, which is why it’s all over the place and she’s paddling desperately beneath the water to keep it all going.

Reactions: 10
Someone is definitely in charge of her insta. Her choice of music makes me question and side her a lot. I don’t believe for a second she know most of the r’n’b crank and trap songs that she plays.

Reactions: 7
K'in hell she's replaced the morning tufters dance with onslow's skiddies ...roll on the next theme 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to go off topic but you cant be made redundant while on maternity leave unless there is no alternative and then your employer has to find you an alternative, suitable role
Unfortunately you can. Happened to me. Went all through the unions etc and it was watertight they’d done everything right. They don’t have to offer you an alternative if there isn’t one, as long as the reason for redundancy isn’t maternity related and you are prioritised then it’s still a possibility.

Reactions: 3
Here's some media training for you hinchy and you don't even need to leave the house: stop telling absolutely blatant lies, stop treating people like they are as thick as pig tit, stop trying to be relatable because it really is not working for you and stop oversharing your child.

Reactions: 19
Its as if that phone stuck in her claws 24/7 doesn't have a calendar feature. I work the same days every week and still put work into my calendar 😂
Or she forgot to write it down in her book of lies lists. She can bloody write down things like "wash dishes after dinner" & "hoover carpets."

Also "posh water" bleeping hell she is such a simpleton sometimes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.