Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, just catching up. Am
I missing something. Did she actually just congratulate herself on putting fruit on some shop bought pastry? 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she’d made the pastry I would get it but that’s just assembling things. Have higher goals Soph!

And the using pants to dust with 🤢

Reactions: 24
The pants🤢🤢🤢 I am DONE!! I honestly didn’t think this woman or her army could get any worse 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Grrrr I hate it when I’m after something in B&Ms just because I like it but because Grinch has said that she loves it every store has sold out! 🤬

Reactions: 6
How anyone can find her behaviour funny is beyond me. We are raising two lovely boys who are 11 and 15 and they’re respectful and happy lovely lads. If any of them were to meet such a vile bullying witch as her I’d be devastated. She is rotten. We don’t know what he’s like of course but that behaviour is absolutely unforgivable. Gaslighting, arrogant, just bleeping minging behaviour. duck right off ya scratter
I wouldn’t feel too bad for him, they clearly plan out these skits for the shoppers. I don’t know what’s more tragic, the fact they actually think that’s funny and worth scripting/ acting out or that the barmy actually finds it funny and some do the same?!

Reactions: 10
Sad she feels the need to put a filter on the video of Ronnie eating. Even the baby has to be perfect for the gram👎🏻

Reactions: 12
Clearly she’s not thinking his lunch is insta worthy today. No clicking cooking and a shot that hides his plate. Just show him eating a sandwich! Not like the other crap you ‘cook’ is good.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t feel too bad for him, they clearly plan out these skits for the shoppers. I don’t know what’s more tragic, the fact they actually think that’s funny and worth scripting/ acting out or that the barmy actually finds it funny and some do the same?!
Soph: Jaymehhhh we need to plan something so funny for my stories tomorrow. They absolutely soaked it up when you pined the loo one handed even though that's the most simple task anyway
Jamie: alrate babe. How about you grab my smelly boxers and dust wiv um? Then just tear me a new hole making me look like a right lazy bugga then ill do my own story threatening to clean with your bra
Soph: oh my god I just love it! They'll be all over it and probably by a load more of the shite I advertise
Jamie: that's good babe. Can I lend 20 quid to put in my Willy Hill account?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would love Gordon Ramsay to tell her how shite her attempts at cooking are 🤣
I saw a video of him yesterday reacting to cooking on tiktok 😂

I bet al her family think “duck sake I hope Soph doesn’t try to cook again and bring some tit we have to pretend we will eat whilst sipping it to Henry 🤢

Reactions: 7
****THREAD SUGGESTION ****
Cringey twats post sex bants, filthy cleaning with vesties pants!

Probably a bit early but I'm still learning guyzz🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soph: Jaymehhhh we need to plan something so funny for my stories tomorrow. They absolutely soaked it up when you pined the loo one handed even though that's the most simple task anyway
Jamie: alrate babe. How about you grab my smelly boxers and dust wiv um? Then just tear me a new hole making me look like a right lazy bugga then ill do my own story threatening to clean with your bra
Soph: oh my god I just love it! They'll be all over it and probably by a load more of the shite I advertise
Jamie: that's good babe. Can I lend 20 quid to put in my Willy Hill account?
Can confirm his account balance went up after their tomfoolery this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t have a live in partner, but if I did would I want to wipe his crappy pissy boxers all over my bed side tables? No I would not you bunch of bleeping tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t have a live in partner, but if I did would I want to wipe his crappy pissy boxers all over my bed side tables? No I would not you bunch of bleeping tramps
so disgusting. I wouldn’t even touch a mans used underwear let alone rub my house down with it 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Her 'army' are so taken in by everything she does including the laugh a minute escapades.
I came across a quote from Mark Swain this morning,which just about epitomises everything she has achieved and our inability to get through to her sheep.
*"It is easier to fool someone,than to convince someone they have been fooled"*

Crescent? Crescent?! Does she mean croissant??
Pardonez moi,mais Madame L'hinch parle seul le 'bullsheet'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, thank God I'm not the only one trying to work out where the 'crescent' was in that 'dessert'!

Reactions: 11
I don't know where she trained,probably on line or a 3 day course,but she worked from home.She had a large,freestanding,silver mirror and a nice chair.I only remember her colouring or doing extensions.
I can't remember where her 'trade' took place.Could have been Henry's room??
Someone will remember.
Before they had the extension she had three bedrooms, the master suite, Henry’s and the third which is where her “waiting area” is now was her “make up room”. She did her extensions out of there.

Jesus wept how much sugar? Poor kids teeth will be rotten before she knows it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.