Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A crescenttttt rrrroll fruitttt tartttt......... which will be like slop by now.

Reactions: 11
This creases me up every time! Pre marked pastry and she totally misses the point of the dots! A 2 year old would know to cut on the dotted line!
😂😂😂 The woman is clearly a couple of strawberries short off a crescent roll

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her family must dread her visits, wondering what concoction they'll be forced to pretend to like this time. Who even brings desserts around to visit family anyway, my presence should be enough 🤣

Also her swing is ridiculous in itself but why is it faced into the pergola? Surely you would want it facing outwards. She's so backwards but maybe she understands that her bus shelter sleepers aren't exactly nice to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t cope with their banter.. 🙄🙄🙄
And why is it that she’s in £40 underwear while he’s making do with Sports Direct socks? It’s not just Ronnie who gets shortchanged with the clothes then?
I don't know what's annoyed me most this morning... How she pronounced "Crescent Fruit Roll" or the absolute comedy gold between Bant and Dec.
If I used my hubby's boxers as a duster, they wouldn't be fancy Calvin Klein, they'd be a pair from George at asda and my finger would go through one of the 16 holes as he refuses to bin them, scruffy bastard.
Ca-rescent roll. Now I'm still learning guys but I thought you should put icing sugar in with the cream cheese not caster. I know she gave it a little wh-hisk but surely it would still be grainy. Yuk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably way too early for a new thread title suggestion but I can't help myself:

Jusrol Hinch could open a Greggs, Watch her dust with skid mark kegs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
How in the holy land of who gives a rats is that a crescent roll??????? It’s some shite pastry with some fruit launched on top! And definitely not rolled 🤪
Hang on I've just realised, there is no crescent or roll shape in this mornings offering. Bit like a wasabi dish without wasabi 🙄

Well I don’t know about anyone else, but I was rolling around laughing at that comedy skit they did with the pants & bra this morning! Side splitting stuff! 🙄
Maybe it's their dirty underwear post sex... 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I doubt that will get eaten, it's all bullshit. Fodder for the gram to promote her 'wholesome' brand image.

Reactions: 8
No Finger nail this morning but it was there last night! View attachment 206144
False ones though,they do fall off...hate defending the muppet🤦‍♀️
Does anyone know anyone who actually worked with her in a hairdressers salon?? Surely someone must have worked with her?? Nope, thought not 😂
I don't know where she trained,probably on line or a 3 day course,but she worked from home.She had a large,freestanding,silver mirror and a nice chair.I only remember her colouring or doing extensions.
I can't remember where her 'trade' took place.Could have been Henry's room??
Someone will remember.

Kim! I'd pay to see this 😂
Kim,of course! Ta.
I blame my neighbour who is obvs on a different time zone passing me a Pimms at 11 o'clock!
What would she have said? "YOU DIRTY PAIR OF BEASTS" or similar 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Taking dry washing off the clothes horse in the waiting area when we've had a red hot few days and her washing could have been drying outside 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
False ones though,they do fall off...hate defending the muppet🤦‍♀️

I don't know where she trained,probably on line or a 3 day course,but she worked from home.She had a large,freestanding,silver mirror and a nice chair.I only remember her colouring or doing extensions.
I can't remember where her 'trade' took place.Could have been Henry's room??
Someone will remember.

Kim,of course! Ta.
I blame my neighbour who is obvs on a different time zone passing me a Pimms at 11 o'clock!
What would she have said? "YOU DIRTY PAIR OF BEASTS" or similar 🤣
Shouting “Adulterer!!!!” at Jamie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh is it I did skip through them but when I seen that I thought she was going to at least make some shapes with them or something

And does she mean croissant instead of crescent 😂
OMG, I am slow off the mark this morning! I actually thought she meant “crescent” and could t work out why it was called that when it was flat! 🤣🤣 Of course she meant croissant! 🤣🤣. Just learning, guyzzzzzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.