Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the photos on her personal Facebook or Instagram account of the meals she’s cooked previously? I’ll try and get some photos...

Reactions: 7
I'm starting to wean my son this week guys. Me and my fella are chatting about what foods to get for him and soon as he said 'sweet potato' I winced. I dont want my son to be a sweet potato addict like Rons 🤣 small portions for my son! And no pizza logs when hes older. ATV x
Top tip - Tell everyone you are using Wasabi but don't actually use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair
I have to pay that much but my jugs are the size of planets and I assume the price for mine is by metre squared of fabric lol
Same here,over shoulder boulder holders.She wouldn't need a macrame swing,she could construct a hammock out of one of mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm starting to wean my son this week guys. Me and my fella are chatting about what foods to get for him and soon as he said 'sweet potato' I winced. I dont want my son to be a sweet potato addict like Rons 🤣 small portions for my son! And no pizza logs when hes older. ATV x
Eggs and turmeric? Hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to quite like SS until she morphed into Hinch. I can't believe that SS and Hinch are so alike, all the best, I love you loads, the claw, the name on the clothes. I didn't know who I was watching this morning SS or Hinch!
Plus ss is now going on about really small businesses too.

Reactions: 4
Oh God! I just had a thought...,I’m calling an early Bingo that she will be doing “Elf on the Shelf” this year “for Ronnie” even though the poor kid won’t understand any of it. She will act like she invented it but nick all the ideas off other “Mum” accounts & not credit them - it’s more easy content for her isn’t it? I reckon Vestie will also do a few “funny” ones on his account too (Elf wearing an Arsenal shirt or falling over drunk etc) because he’s, you know, a total comedian! FML it’s boring when people I know do it let alone this pair of dickheads 🙄
It’ll be a minky elf 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The pants🤢🤢🤢 I am DONE!! I honestly didn’t think this woman or her army could get any worse 😂😂
I actually said out loud, "You dirty scruff bag!!".

I'd love to know what P&G say about that picture behind her back.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what she did to make a living before buying her amazing spanking brand new build home and documenting pound land trips on Instagram?
she did nothing... but still managed to buy a £300k new build, have a big fat gypsy wedding and duck off to the Maldives for a honey moon!

I must be doing something wrong 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Ron too big for his car seat? Surely if she crashes it won’t support his neck very well as he is so tall and his head seems to be taller than the seat

Reactions: 1
This creases me up every time! Pre marked pastry and she totally misses the point of the dots! A 2 year old would know to cut on the dotted line!
You know what, I know that pastry because I’m a lazy a*** and love mah pre rolled pastry 😂 i don’t know if it’s just me but I think the croissant one is actually cut at the wrong angle so if you wanna make a nice looking croissant (or “crescent” as Grinch would say), you’d actually have to cut it at a different angle, otherwise the “crescents” come out looking thin and silly 😂

Reactions: 2
Did I get the wrong end of the stick or did she dry her clothes on the heated airer? In a heatwave. Appreciate that lots of people don’t have outside space but she could just chuck the wet clothes over her many chairs outside. Though perhaps she didn’t turn it the airer on and I’m being harsh.

The food she serves is bizarre. I’ve had two kids and they’d get meat or fish and veggies for their main meal, whether puréed or whole. Why is everything cooked in eggs/pastry?

As for the pants, that’s really grim and the revenge cleaning with her bra was toe-curling.

Reactions: 8
Jamie's driving but it's only round the corner?

Soph doing her bit for the environment as always. Promoting products that test on animals and using a car when she can walk? She's such an inspiration. 😍

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.