Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mother of boys I can tell ya their boxers are not fresh at the end of the day. Bare in mind boys don't wipe after they pee and now she's just run piss all over her house
I can attest to that!! I don’t even like touching them after they have been washed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t quite understand what I’ve watched because she made some pointless holes in the pastry (pre-made)then just spread some cream cheese and fruit on it and is acting like she’s won great British bake off?
Ist crossiant pastry those holes are already there. Your meant to cut them to make triangles. I don't even have any idea why she used this type of pastry lol

Reactions: 3
That pastry creation is going to be an almighty mess by the time it arrives at her sister’s. The strawberry juice will run everywhere and turn the topping pink. It will all be disgustingly mushy in this heat too. She hasn’t a clue.

Reactions: 10
Using Jamies pants and socks to 'clean' her house to teach him not to leave them on the floor. Who does the washing in the hinch household? I doubt he gives a duck hun and your house now stinks of sweaty feet & balls. 2020 trend? Can't believe so many of her sheep are saying they do the same, vile!

Reactions: 11
Wtf did I just watch! Scummy dirty underwear put on insta for millions to see. What is WRONG with her! And him with the bra!? Two 5 yr old weirdos. I messaged her I had to I'm now expecting to be blocked. That is one of the strangest things I have ever witnessed. They are not all there in the head!

Reactions: 11
I used to quite like SS until she morphed into Hinch. I can't believe that SS and Hinch are so alike, all the best, I love you loads, the claw, the name on the clothes. I didn't know who I was watching this morning SS or Hinch!

Reactions: 13
Sometimes I think one of the only things more irritating than Grinch on Instagram are the people who constantly blow smoke up her arse, desperately hoping that she’ll throw them a crumb & it’ll help raise their profile. Just had to unfollow someone for storying about how amaaaazing and stunning her perGOALa is!

Reactions: 13
Ist crossiant pastry those holes are already there. Your meant to cut them to make triangles. I don't even have any idea why she used this type of pastry lol
Oh is it I did skip through them but when I seen that I thought she was going to at least make some shapes with them or something

And does she mean croissant instead of crescent 😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what she did to make a living before buying her amazing spanking brand new build home and documenting pound land trips on Instagram?
She worked in sales with Jamie, he was her boss.
When they got together she left and did a hair extensions course and started doing them from home.

SHE IS NOT, AND HAS NEVER BEEN, A HAIRDRESSER!

Sorry for shouting but it does my head in when she says she was a hairdresser 😡 You are not a hairdresser just because you did a course to fit hair extensions 😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Sometimes I think one of the only things more irritating than Grinch on Instagram are the people who constantly blow smoke up her arse, desperately hoping that she’ll throw them a crumb & it’ll help raise their profile. Just had to unfollow someone for storying about how amaaaazing and stunning her perGOALa is!
I too unfollowed someone because they started drawing a pergola plan on a picture of their garden and complete with swing seat on the end of their garden shortly after her big reveal 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
That pastry creation is going to be an almighty mess by the time it arrives at her sister’s. The strawberry juice will run everywhere and turn the topping pink. It will all be disgustingly mushy in this heat too. She hasn’t a clue.
690937E0-A883-4E5B-92B7-B4458B112F11.png

My thoughts exactly! And she used the wrong recipe for that cream. She needed double cream and icing sugar, not single cream and caster sugar! Plonker! It’s going to melt. I bet she won’t show it being served later because it’s going straight in the bin!

Reactions: 12
I once accidentally got single cream to make a cheesecake. It slid off the spoon as you ate it as it just cannot whip and fork peaks. That pastry thing will be drippy as tit. It could have been quite nice if done well

Reactions: 4
This is where her lack of common sense and following a recipe collides. Common sense tells most people, any dish you make to take somewhere later in the day, needs to be a recipe that will cope being sat for hours, not one that needs serving straight away #soggybottom

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.