Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she filter everything, there is no need

They are sooo trying to be a fun couple like SS and Joe, but it's not working.

food.png
117102603_167847478187229_6890988647659901589_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s taking the piss right?
View attachment 206252
My thoughts exactly! And she used the wrong recipe for that cream. She needed double cream and icing sugar, not single cream and caster sugar! Plonker! It’s going to melt. I bet she won’t show it being served later because it’s going straight in the bin!
Its not even proper cream as she only seems to have Elmlea in the fridge, all those nasty fake fats in that stuff. I hope no one actually is forced to eat it 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wtf did I just watch! Scummy dirty underwear put on insta for millions to see. What is WRONG with her! And him with the bra!? Two 5 yr old weirdos. I messaged her I had to I'm now expecting to be blocked. That is one of the strangest things I have ever witnessed. They are not all there in the head!
And im blocked! It was worth it! Pair of pure idiots.

Reactions: 13
To be fair
I have to pay that much but my jugs are the size of planets and I assume the price for mine is by metre squared of fabric lol
Same here,over shoulder boulder holders.She wouldn't need a macrame swing,she could construct a hammock out of one of mine.
Is she sure that's how to transport food!!
If that's not filtered why is her nail tip blue?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guyzzzzz I think I’ve solved it.
Found a recipe here for Crescent Roll Fruit Tart. Crescent Rolls are an American brand of canned croissant pastry.

405F1B8A-6DF9-4A46-9D12-6151DCB08770.jpeg

Linky

Reactions: 20
She “got lots of questions” sure thing...
And “hope this helps” - does she mean she hopes this helps her get more commission when the barmy army buys it all up. Next thing will be “swipe up guyssssssssss it’s 10% off if you use the code #sheep “ 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t help but feel for anyone who’s going to be expected to eat any of that soggy creation!

Reactions: 5
Using dirty underwear to wipe bacteria around your house must be a new niche she’s exploring 🤔 to be fair, a few of her bots followers names suggest they would be interested in that sort of thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would love it if the pastry thing slid off the stupid board and went all over the inside of the car. You go to b&m enough to have grabbed a bloody cake box at the least ffs

Reactions: 18
Jamie's driving but it's only round the corner?

Soph doing her bit for the environment as always. Promoting products that test on animals and using a car when she can walk? She's such an inspiration. 😍
Now, now. Don’t be mean. She does wash at 30 degrees so she’s doing her bit! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just saw her latest story, of her and Jamie in the pergola and where is Ronnie? It is safe to leave him inside the house with no supervision? Correct me if I am wrong, as I don't have any children, but it just doesn't seem very safe.
They are sat in the garden ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She “got lots of questions” sure thing...
And “hope this helps” - does she mean she hopes this helps her get more commission when the barmy army buys it all up. Next thing will be “swipe up guyssssssssss it’s 10% off if you use the code #sheep “ 🙄
She announced this a few weeks ago too, I’m sure she’s not getting any questions about his car seat as we very rarely see him in it! She’s so full of 💩 honestly today has taken it to new levels! Dusting with pants, and a bra, the fruit tart, 🤮. Did they sit in the pergola last night discussing what to do today???? I mean who on earth thinks dusting with dirty pants is a great idea??? I’ve liked back at some of her stuff, especially the pregnancy announcement when it was her dad I think, it was so sweet, but now the insta is So flat and boring. It’s all just an act now, it’s just sad

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.