Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guyzzzzz
I’ve been flitting in and out for the last few days and I’m trying to keep up.
Im pretty sure that she showed us her penguin books award a couple of weeks ago on her stories 🤔 she was saying that she needed to find a place to put it.
It’s currently next to the cake that she ate the day before she said she did!! Lying t*aTtttttt

Reactions: 9
Are her management company trying to get her and SS a colab with jus-roll. Couldnt be more obvious!!!
Do they have the same management companies?

I feel like making a list of all these companies that gift Hinch stuff and making sure I never use them .

A thief 🤔
Sph2onge keep sending me emails with her on them, I keep emailing them back saying I don’t follow her because she uses too many chemicals.

Do they have the same management companies?

Sph2onge keep sending me emails with her on them, I keep emailing them back saying I don’t follow her because she uses too many chemicals.
I kind of want a Sph2onge but the fact they use her in their advertising has honestly stopped me buying one

Reactions: 13
I kind of want a Sph2onge but the fact they use her in their advertising has honestly stopped me buying one
She used them once, they are never in her cloffs. I messaged them to say this too.
They are brilliant, I had seen them on another cleaning insta page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ahhh noooo I disagree here too! Sorry 🙈🙈. That kid spends a lot of time at Ma Barkers house I’m certain of it. Several nights a week. Even in lockdown. I’m sure of it.
100% that’s why you never see him at times you would expect. Like her hugging Henry with the 1 million.
Also explains his many “naps”

I know it’s been said but that woman has been dragged up. Who slivers a bit of chow mein around their chops while they’re talking... let alone record it and then post it to thousands.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Whichever company are making fridge magnets that say "This home has been Hinched" need to make magnets to go with them that say " This person has been brainwashed conned, and can't see the wood for the trees"
As for the ruby jasmine lenor....yeah she'll use it from time to time because " it smells amazing guysszzz" and that will ensure she is #gifted bottles and bottles of it along with an endless supply of spring awakening which apparently " has her heart"?? What the duck??

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
100% that’s why you never see him at times you would expect. Like her hugging Henry with the 1 million.

I know it’s been said but that woman has been dragged up. Who slivers a bit of chow mein around their chops while they’re talking... let alone record it and then post it to thousands.
Absolutely with the child catcher
Screenshot_20200119-140425_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

100% agree!! Like if you knew you’d caught that on camera you’d stop and re-record.. even if you had 1 follower never mind 3 million. She’s trailer park trash at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's her screeching I can't stand. Screeching and her weird laugh..the breathless ah ah ah ah and shriek at the end of it 😳
Very strange woman. She is a terrible communicator. Her body language speaks volumes too. She lives for the gram. Every angle, shot, words .it's all for show, all a facade. She is so transparent
I think her laugh sounds like she’s burst into tears. So annoying!!

Reactions: 6
You have no idea how much rage she gives me when she says Ronnie Mans.
Ffs he's NOT called Ronnie Mans, he called Ronnie Hinchliffe.
Imagine when he's at school and they ask him his name. He will automatically think it's Mans!!!!
I don't watch her any more but by god she makes me wanna gouge my eyes out with a rusty nail. Never felt rage like it! 🤬🤬
I have nicknames for both of my kids and trust me they know it’s not their real name and they know their actual last name 😂

Reactions: 3
Do they never go out as a couple at night like to a bar or restaurant for a meal? Or even up (or down) to London for a night out? It's not like they are short of babysitters. All that money they have as well. I bet there are loads of couples who would like to be able to do that but can't because of lack of cash or babysitters. Hit the nail on the head when you said they are like an old retired couple. What a boring life they lead and no reason whatsoever for it.

Reactions: 20
Did anyone get a screenshot of the keyring that she so badly wants?
I thought she carefully traded marked her name.Is she now going to track the little shop down and sue the arse off them?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Do they never go out as a couple at night like to a bar or restaurant for a meal? Or even up (or down) to London for a night out? It's not like they are short of babysitters. All that money they have as well. I bet there are loads of couples who would like to be able to do that but can't because of lack of cash or babysitters. Hit the nail on the head when you said they are like an old retired couple. What a boring life they lead and no reason whatsoever for it.
She's got anxiety didn't you know, and couple that with being a global superstar, she couldn't cope with the paps, and fans throwing themselves at her feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probs get blocked lol
This is going to hurt,but I have to defend her on this one-but I hate it😬
She wrote about having a blood condition and she used to show her blood thinning injections regularly.I don't know much about todays' medication but didn't the treatment used to be wairfin based which makes yr breathe stink?Any medical profs.on here?
Do you mean Warfarin? Plenty of hideous side affects but not bad breath.

Reactions: 2
They probably sit in The Ivy, posting pre records, laughing at all the “shoppers” whilst drinking 2K bottles of champagne!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.