Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get her own access to b&m ... I swear I have been to so many and I have never 1... seen the shelves so stacked and 2... the shops be so empty !!

Reactions: 17
Does she get private access to B&M as soon as its opened and they've fronted up the shelves?
Weve got 2 B&Ms, and no matter what time you go it never looks like that, there's always an empty shelf or hook, and always always products that have been taken, never mind its always busy.
They've clearly had all the poor minimum wage employees in making sure it looks perfect like they would if a director was visiting, but instead its just for HRH of Maldon, and also given her private access too

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Does she get her own access to b&m ... I swear I have been to so many and I have never 1... seen the shelves so stacked and 2... the shops be so empty !!
It’s a reflection of her fakeness because if she’s was in There with other shoppers Someone would have recorded her recording herself, especially one of her Hinchers who would then have posted it in either her Instagram or on a Hinchers cleaning group, honestly the saps are so gullible!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That B&M film shows she gets store access when they are closed to the public. No store is faced like that during trading hours, its impossible to keep on top of it when customers are in store.
If she isn't being paid by them to advertise them I'll eat my shoe

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's put half a bottle of zoflora in that wash. You're only meant to use a cap full. She's an idiot.
Washing machine manufactures put a warning out about putting zoflora in, it wrecks your machine, its a surface disenfectant not a washing aid
Disclaimer I am not the cleaning police 😂

Reactions: 11
4BB554FA-2CF1-4D6F-A250-467DFFDADC05.jpeg

And this!!! Surely this should be disclosed as an add... there’s no way she’s not involved with advertising for them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She is 100000% in B&M while it’s closed... not ONE thing is out of place...

Reactions: 22
No Ad on the book story no Ad on the B&M tutt tutt hinch.
Definitely private shopping in B&M the shelves always ragged bare in my local one.. I say local it’s miles away but I like the paint choice not the cleaning aisle! And wouldn’t you notice hinch there!
Bullshit she really does think she’s Beyoncé doesn’t she 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is 100000% in B&M while it’s closed... not ONE thing is out of place...
My sister was a store manager for B&M when they first opened stores in the old Woolies shops across the Midlands. They had a work shift that ended 2 hours after the shop closed so they could restock and re-face the store ready for the next day. She has either been in a store 2 hours after close or before they opened the next day.

Reactions: 16
My sister was a store manager for B&M when they first opened stores in the old Woolies shops across the Midlands. They had a work shift that ended 2 hours after the shop closed so they could restock and re-face the store ready for the next day. She has either been in a store 2 hours after close or before they opened the next day.
100% I went to A b&m the day it opened as it was first one close by and used to love having a mooch... pre children no way I could mooch shops now !! And it hasn't looked like that since 😂 even at opening lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think it improved her voice having a mask on. Softened it a bit. Maybe she should wear one all the time.

• Haha
They probably sit in The Ivy, posting pre records, laughing at all the “shoppers” whilst drinking 2K bottles of champagne!!
She’s boring and doesn’t drink booze by the sounds of it! Chugs down hot chocolate instead 😂

Reactions: 6
Think it improved her voice having a mask on. Softened it a bit. Maybe she should wear one all the time.
Imagine how much spit was collected in that thing after she finished spitting “I donT wanT to Take a boTTle off the SHHelf” 🤢
She should wear one permanently, her mouth sounds wetter than Jamie Oliver’s

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The video with the cringe music and Ronnie walking to his toy is so sad. Both Jamie and her are cheering him on, he turns his head looks past her and straight to Jamie and smiles.
Imagine your own son not even bothered by you 🧐

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The video with the cringe music and Ronnie walking to his toy is so sad. Both Jamie and her are cheering him on, he turns his head looks past her and straight to Jamie and smiles.
Imagine your own son not even bothered by you 🧐
I was about to come on here and say the same. It's really sad he makes no interaction with Soph, she's too in his face and loud and that can scare a baby.

Did you notice Ronnie subtley move his hand out the way when she went to grab it. I’d be gutted if my 1 year old had done that to me ☹

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.