Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I watched that with the sound down as I’m doing baby bed time so I’ve no idea whether she’s screeching at poor Ronnie but the way he looks past her, disconnects his hand from her claw and continues to look past her.
their relationship is really sad. How can her barmy army not see this????

Reactions: 16
I’m really lucky that my friend caught my little boys first steps on video. I, myself, would of never even thought of grabbing my phone and videoing him. Like I was so in the moment and so happy, I thought of nothing else but him. It’s a shame Sophie is all about Instagram and her phone, it really is

Reactions: 9
None of my local boozers & mingers have anywhere near that amount of stock on the shelves, it actually looks like it’s been looted there is nowt ever in!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I kind of want a Sph2onge but the fact they use her in their advertising has honestly stopped me buying one
Brand called ‘spunj’ in savers and Poundland, do the dame sponge and cloth and they’re about £2 each and do the EXACT same at the ‘sh38383@39:82&39lnge’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He won’t even look at her, no matter how much she screams and paws at him.

Reactions: 15
He really is a cute little boy, and he looks lovely in them jamas despite having Ronniesaurus scrawled over them 🤭

Reactions: 8
70AB554C-DCE5-4091-8EFB-6FF1A21200C2.jpeg

Anyone else notice how he pushes her hand off his and carries on to look for Jamie? Gosh that would kill me if my 1 year old pushed me away.

Reactions: 26
Little Ronnie looking at Jamie in that video yet again and not his mum 😔 then clearly couldn't move away from her quick enough but she was clawing onto him 😔 really feel for the kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Stop shoving your hand in his face 😡 why does anyone need to see her stupid thumbs up 👍🏻 😲

Reactions: 11
That little boy☹ he is likely sick of her trying to grab at him especially when he's trying to do something. Just leave him be and let him walk. It's as if she's afraid that he will fall, just a shame she didn't seem so concerned when he apparently took his first steps on an outdoor concrete path. Best way I say is let them have a tumble, they soon learn to get up brush it of and get on with it. Oh and still behind the sofa. Good luck with that soph 👍

Reactions: 9
Ahahaha.... here you go.... I can’t find the original post now though.... luckily I screen shot this as it amused me.
Was warming to this person until she mentioned SS and ‘’PiCkLe’’’’’ 🤢 😡🤢😡🤢😡🤢

why does hunch’s kid not say a single word? Just screeches like his ma

Reactions: 10
Hahahaha the bleeping claw coming for Ron!!! He’s doing so great. This is what happens when he’s left to explore. Totally thriving.

Reactions: 4
It’s as if soph doesn’t know how to be around Ronnie. Touch him, don’t touch him. Smile not smile. Grab not grab. It’s strange. I feel Something has definitely happened maybe pnd definitely nothing wrong with that just wish if it were she would open up about it. She would find she would have a lot of support

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.