Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been thinking this too. I follow a weaning account and the mummy had bad PND after her twins. Things got so bad for her that she's now not allowed to look after the twins on her own, which is really sad.

Regardless of what you think of Hinch, being a first time mum is terrifying, let alone when you have so many people watching, critiquing etc and if she does have any mental health issues (I've seen eating disorders mentioned) then it's quite possible she's had PND.

What I would say though is that the other lady I mentioned shared her story to help others and is giving a % of profits from her businesses to the mental health charities that have helped her. Sadly I can't imagine Hinch doing either of those things.
Totally. I’ve got two young children. The early days can be dark - I had a traumatic birth with the first one which made me struggle to connect with him at first. But I’ve been open about that. It’s helped some other mums. It’s all part of the bigger picture of mental health after babies. She is either flat out in denial of her own state of mind or something really big went down.

I consider myself to be a physically loving mother to my kids - cuddles, kisses, scooping up, hair sniffing etc. But I don’t think I’ve ever just stuck my finger in their face and waggled it up and down their cheek. That’s what I do to the cat.

Reactions: 14
Thing with Hinch is i feel i would like her more if she spoke more softly, is it just me yhat listens to her and thinks she talks with a ‘telling off tone’ even when explaining things - like this morning clip when she said ‘a tick is a tick’ it just had such a forceful, telling off style tone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
There is nothing soft about her at all. As my old mum would have said, ‘she’s as hard as nails’.

Reactions: 6
Was I the only one singing ..you say it VEST when you say nothing at all ...when she was serving lunch to that song 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why doesn’t she just make Ronnie a sandwich? and why doesn’t she ever show what he has for his dinner? She really is strange

Reactions: 11
I've been thinking this too. I follow a weaning account and the mummy had bad PND after her twins. Things got so bad for her that she's now not allowed to look after the twins on her own, which is really sad.

Regardless of what you think of Hinch, being a first time mum is terrifying, let alone when you have so many people watching, critiquing etc and if she does have any mental health issues (I've seen eating disorders mentioned) then it's quite possible she's had PND.

What I would say though is that the other lady I mentioned shared her story to help others and is giving a % of profits from her businesses to the mental health charities that have helped her. Sadly I can't imagine Hinch doing either of those things.
I agree that it's difficult even without the attention and criticism levelled at her, however she is primarily a cleaning account, that's how she made her name. She could have chosen to keep Ronnie out of it when he was born, and at any time since then she could have put a stop to it. We know she reads here, she will see all the bot accounts we screenshot on the regular for a laugh at their ridiculous names (brexit dildo 😂) and yet it doesn't seem to concern her that anyone has access to photos and videos of her baby. She made the choice to put him on her public page and makes the choice to keep doing it every day. She could have kept him out of it, carried on her cleaning, obviously changed her content a bit (showing how to get stains out of baby clothes, cleaning up the high chair, promoting gentle products suitable for use on toys etc). Instead she flaunts him every single day and in return receives countless gifts, freebies and sponsorship deals. If she has had PND then i feel sorry for her, but I also feel that Jamie, old Freda or someone else should be telling her that putting Ronnie online is leaving her open to criticism for her parenting, and taking him off would solve that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she feel the need to say every time they've been up early?

So has the majority of the UK hun, we get up for this thing called work... Not that you'd understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's the "sad" music she plays while she makes his lunch that irritates me. Like all the clicking, flicking, spinning - she must take an hour to make a simple pasta dish for a 1 year old? Is that what really passes as content nowadays? Whenever I mind my niece and nephews, they're happy out with a sandwich and a piece of fruit for lunch. None of this fancy pantomime business.
I thought today's music was rather apt: 'you say it best, when you say nothing at all'. Take note, Grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stood in the cleaning aisle of poundland this morning with the vegan daughter stocking her up ready for uni. Conversation about how to look for cruelty free, vegan products basically went " if Hinch uses it don't buy it" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know how herself and Jamie can spend so much time together. I honestly don't think it's healthy for couples to be together that much.
If my husband and I had to be together 24/7, one of us would be under the patio by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I don't know how herself and Jamie can spend so much time together. I honestly don't think it's healthy for couples to be together that much.
If my husband and I had to be together 24/7, one of us would be under the patio by now!
I also wonder about this, couples aren't meant to spend every waking minute together...it's not healthy.

Reactions: 13
I agree that it's difficult even without the attention and criticism levelled at her, however she is primarily a cleaning account, that's how she made her name. She could have chosen to keep Ronnie out of it when he was born, and at any time since then she could have put a stop to it. We know she reads here, she will see all the bot accounts we screenshot on the regular for a laugh at their ridiculous names (brexit dildo 😂) and yet it doesn't seem to concern her that anyone has access to photos and videos of her baby. She made the choice to put him on her public page and makes the choice to keep doing it every day. She could have kept him out of it, carried on her cleaning, obviously changed her content a bit (showing how to get stains out of baby clothes, cleaning up the high chair, promoting gentle products suitable for use on toys etc). Instead she flaunts him every single day and in return receives countless gifts, freebies and sponsorship deals. If she has had PND then i feel sorry for her, but I also feel that Jamie, old Freda or someone else should be telling her that putting Ronnie online is leaving her open to criticism for her parenting, and taking him off would solve that.
Fully agree - I've never even posted a picture of my little one online and I just can't comprehend anyone sharing as much as she does.

I don't believe she reads here though, I think it's her management. Same with her messages. I reckon they just give her snippets and fail to share with her anything she may want to change. She's their puppet at the end of the day and she's sold her soul!

Reactions: 7
Does Henry ever get a walk? I don't mean once round the estate I mean a proper walk where can actually be a dog, let off some energy and (heaven forbid) get muddy?

Reactions: 12
my husband was on furlough for 3 months and I work from home With a 1 year old. We were well and truly done with each other, had nothing to talk about, sat on our phones most of the time in the evenings. We were basically coexisting. Like you say it’s not healthy for any relationship and the hinches can pretend all they like but 100% they wish they could be on their own sometimes!

Reactions: 9
Tbf, today’s lunch actually looked decent, without the customary turmeric. Still can’t get my head around why she cuts the cucumbers though. Such a waste of food?!

Reactions: 7
Why is she "defending" him??? And did she even??
Rag media talking SHITE about a lying witch!!

Think you hit the nail on the head there!!! She has PND and just can't/won't admit it 🤷‍♀️
Not sure about this so take it with a pinch of salt, but didn’t Onslow insinuate she had it on the podcast they did with Stacey and Joe? 🤔

Reactions: 4
my husband was on furlough for 3 months and I work from home With a 1 year old. We were well and truly done with each other, had nothing to talk about, sat on our phones most of the time in the evenings. We were basically coexisting. Like you say it’s not healthy for any relationship and the hinches can pretend all they like but 100% they wish they could be on their own sometimes!
Totally get where you are coming from. X

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.