Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did those broccoli crumbs even get cooked? They were added to the drained pasta not the pasta water! I wouldn’t have thought the heat of the pasta would’ve cooked them through.... nice! 🤢

Reactions: 4
She definitely smokes, you can hear it in her voice a bit. It's got a husky/raspy undertone to it I can't quite explain it 😂

Does anyone have the screenshot of her with the fag ash spill down her? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She definitely smokes, you can hear it in her voice a bit. It's got a husky/raspy undertone to it I can't quite explain it 😂

Does anyone have the screenshot of her with the fag ash spill down her? 🤣
Also, why else would you need a funeral vase full of choking hazards mint imperials permanently on display?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ronnie didn't have eggs or pastry for lunch 😲but don't worry guyzzz she's stocked on pastry for tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she need a rolling pin? 🤷🏼‍♀️
All that pastry is ready rolled? Maybe it’s for real life cluedo Mrs Hinch in the kitchen with the rolling pin........

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she need a rolling pin? 🤷🏼‍♀️
All that pastry is ready rolled? Maybe it’s for real life cluedo Mrs Hinch in the kitchen with the rolling pin........
It's because she has an obsession with buying things whether she actually needs them or not. Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking just that! I know he’d said he’d taken a year out just after he was born. Now the type of job he’s in will allow you to take a ‘career break’ if you bring in the big bucks for them and are valuable. But I reckon he’s had to go back to it now or they wouldn’t have held his position any longer. As we’re seeing him less and less and as I said previously, why isn’t she utilising Jamie being home and only doing stuff when Ronnie naps aka cleaning etc, if Jamie was there all day she’d just nip upstairs and get it done 🤔
What does he do

Reactions: 2
Not sure about this so take it with a pinch of salt, but didn’t Onslow insinuate she had it on the podcast they did with Stacey and Joe? 🤔
I'm pretty sure you're right.
I apologise in advance,but,it she did have or does I have no sympathy.
I thought she put her health and her unborns life at risk for her 'grand scheme' and of course the money. If she was or is still ill there are plenty of people around her who could have stopped the madness.
Perhaps she is tied to a contract with P&G ,but if my health and my child's were at risk my partner and family would have moved heaven and earth and found a way of paying a top lawyer to remove me from their grip.
Pure greed is behind the pair of them,and mark my words Ma Barker is spurring her on,because of course,she can take the reigns of the child care.Suits her.Ironically,she should understand pnd more than most.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Considering she “loves a barg” why does she always buy the branded food? I’m just being picky now but what’s wrong with Tesco’s own?

Reactions: 5
Also, why else would you need a funeral vase full of choking hazards mint imperials permanently on display?
This is going to hurt,but I have to defend her on this one-but I hate it😬
She wrote about having a blood condition and she used to show her blood thinning injections regularly.I don't know much about todays' medication but didn't the treatment used to be wairfin based which makes yr breathe stink?Any medical profs.on here?

Is Hinch & 2 chains classed as Self Employed? And if so how does all her gifted shite affect her taxes

Reactions: 2
Jesus, my arteries are clogging just from looking at the amount of pastry she's going through 😧

Is she trying to get a deal with Jus Rol now? Imagine how much they'd go through if she didn't have to pay for it? Poor Ron Ron won't be walking for long he'll be rolling about 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.