Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is the first time I've looked at Zophs stories in over a week. Nothing changes. Hinch hauls that cost a fortune and filled with stuff she doesn't need. A plate full of cat vomit for Ronrons lunch. A little bit of "cleaning". Ronron dancing to Whitney. A story how her books have brought on world peace, sorted out all the famine and poverty in the world, ended racism etc. She's just so boring and vile. Have not missed her one tiny bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1 million sheeple have contributed to her pergollaaaaaaa and fancy ass rug. I can't wait until Ronnieblesshim gets felt tip all over everything. Or projectile vomits on it at some point (not wishing him ill, but every mum knows how much children can vomit.. it happens)
I used to love her when she was genuinely a normal person cleaning her house (or appeared to be), now she isn't even trying to hide how famous she is. She's cloying.

Reactions: 14
Ugh!!! I can’t STAND the fact she is showing off about 1 million sales and there hasn’t even been a mention of what happened in Beirut today. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Me, me, me as per bleeping usual!!!

Reactions: 16
What is with the shan wee slivers of cake?? As Joey Tribbiani would say “cut me a real piece” 🍰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it just me being in a foul mood, or do you think there are quite a few Hinchers on here lately? 'Hinchers remove your shoes and take off your wigs'
Defo not a Hincher here! My wig is firmly in place, in dire need of a facelift though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Time for a cheese on toast moment? Hate to break it to you babes but every day is a cheese on toast moment with you ya melt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahahahah! Snorted reading that. I've never seen a bleaker fridge. Yep, chocolate and dessert stuff because we love some sticky toffee pudding and I'm a sucker for a custard slice. It's in a bad way when even her fridge is relatable
Boring and soulless like her!?
I’ve made a cheesecake each week for the last 4 weeks....full fat, laden with chocolate, biscoff, toffee...can’t imagine her giving herself a giant slab and licking the bowl of the mixture either.

She’s just a colourless bint

Reactions: 7
Boring and soulless like her!?
I’ve made a cheesecake each week for the last 4 weeks....full fat, laden with chocolate, biscoff, toffee...can’t imagine her giving herself a giant slab and licking the bowl of the mixture either.

She’s just a colourless bint
I'm defo making one tomorrow.

Yeah! There is literally nothing in there. It's a show fridge. The type you see when you open an IKEA display one. If Zoph was a fridge...

Why would you think in the middle of a mouthful of food that you're going to switch on your video and film yourself talking with a mouth full of food?
Why does she do that? Its vile!

The cake cutting was ridiculous. I dont know of anyone who would cut a cake like that.

She had to summon up new gretel and film and filter. The mouthful of food would have been swallowed surely by the time she did that?

Sophie you are a dirty woman! Your table manners are vile

Reactions: 16
Let’s hope it stays that way . . we need more tea 😜
AMEN! This is my biggest issue with her, its the hypocrisy and the lack of looking into companies she is working with/for. This has been highlighted lots to her (and we know she reads here) yet she still uses them. There are lots of CRUELTY FREE products on the market, but that would mean her buying them herself and not being gifted them. She has such a platform to do good, its a shame she doesn't highlight this issue.
Didn't she have cruelty free make up/skin care the other week but then is a living ad for P&G etc...

Then oh hi guyzzzzz wash on a 30 degrees to save the planet, but be sure to tumble dry Vests pants bc I can add the tumble dryer filter to this Fridays fresh n up.

ATV IDIOT.

She’s most definetely all over tattle & the gram tonight. It really is a full time job she’s got 😂

Reactions: 6
More importantly, none of her followers must genuinely care that her garage door is dirty or what she uses to clean it. Isn't everyone's? We're just not sad enough to film ourselves cleaning it, if we even bother. 😂 There's bigger things to deal with than a dirty door.
I would love to know how many hinchers spent their Tuesday night cleaning their new garage door down... You can just imagine it now 😅😅 there should have been a hash tag with it just for the lols.

Reactions: 8
Today is the first time I've looked at Zophs stories in over a week. Nothing changes. Hinch hauls that cost a fortune and filled with stuff she doesn't need. A plate full of cat vomit for Ronrons lunch. A little bit of "cleaning". Ronron dancing to Whitney. A story how her books have brought on world peace, sorted out all the famine and poverty in the world, ended racism etc. She's just so boring and vile. Have not missed her one tiny bit.
It actually annoys me how she try’s to normalise her spending the average person can’t afford to do that on random stuff

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t had a meltdown in a while has she? 🤔

I don’t watch her stories very often but I do follow here. Am I a terrible person for wanting her to have a public insta meltdown or post a tit loads of stories embarrassing her self after a few wines?

If she goes into meltdown mode can someone record it in case I miss it please 😂
WINE..... That would be the day!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.