Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been on here for a while because I can’t keep up with the hinch threads but I just came back and this has gotta be my favourite thread title. I literally spat my drink out 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Oh and I reckon she cuts cake in that way because she’s seen someone else do it as “hack” for cutting the perfect cake slices.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ssshh, it’s still early darlin’, people are asleep.
please don’t scream.

OHHH! IT’S HENRY! YES! SAY MORNIN’ EVERYONE!!!!

Sure the neighbours appreciated that. As my Granny would have said: ‘she’s got a mouth like Bournemouth!’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
People are still asleep? Not everyone has duck all to do each day, some of us are up and at work by that time grinch!

That was a very sweet video of Ron watching Hen (stop trying to make that work Zoph) but my god his face at the end when he realises ‘duck that dick is still here’ broke my heart a little 😔

Reactions: 9
Erm who takes their child in the garden at 6.30!!!!

Surely you just grab a cuppa and sit on the sofa watching paw patrol.
A mother who uses her child for her own agenda for money making on insta, that's who!

Ronnie's whole day is as scripted as hers!

Reactions: 17
I’ve never commented on a Hinch thread as to be honest, I neither like her nor dislike her. HOWEVER, the time has come. How bleeping DISRESPECTFUL to be out in your garden from half 6 when Ronnie is squealing/screaming like that. My toddlers squeals carry down the street in the middle of the afternoon never mind at half 7 in the morning. Just because she doesn’t work 9-5 doesn’t mean other people aren’t. I’m sure her neighbours LOVE her this morning. Also, where’s Jamie?! I’m sure it’s been said before but she always posts stuff like ‘Rons been awake since 5:30 I’m exhausted’ right, so leave him with Jamie and go back to bed! Clearly she lets Jamie have a lie in, which I’d wholeheartedly agree with if he worked, but he’s taken time out of work so.... but yeah, why you out in the bleeping garden at half 6, do what most of us do if he’s been awake since the crack of dawn, get him some breakfast and let him play in the house until a respectable time 🙄 my toddler doesn’t play outside until after 10!

Reactions: 41
I’ve never commented on a Hinch thread as to be honest, I neither like her nor dislike her. HOWEVER, the time has come. How bleeping DISRESPECTFUL to be out in your garden from half 6 when Ronnie is squealing/screaming like that. My toddlers squeals carry down the street in the middle of the afternoon never mind at half 7 in the morning. Just because she doesn’t work 9-5 doesn’t mean other people aren’t. I’m sure her neighbours LOVE her this morning. Also, where’s Jamie?! I’m sure it’s been said before but she always posts stuff like ‘Rons been awake since 5:30 I’m exhausted’ right, so leave him with Jamie and go back to bed! Clearly she lets Jamie have a lie in, which I’d wholeheartedly agree with if he worked, but he’s taken time out of work so.... but yeah, why you out in the bleeping garden at half 6, do what most of us do if he’s been awake since the crack of dawn, get him some breakfast and let him play in the house until a respectable time 🙄 my toddler doesn’t play outside until after 10!
I’m convinced he’s back at work or at least working from home. There are times during the day where you don’t see him at all - I reckon he’s got the garage desk. That’s why she had to be spread out all over the sofa the other day.

Reactions: 6
Shhh don’t scream........proceeds to screech the mutts name

Like it’s the first they’ve seen him that morning
And ronnies face when he see Him? It didn’t change

Reactions: 8
I’m convinced he’s back at work or at least working from home. There are times during the day where you don’t see him at all - I reckon he’s got the garage desk. That’s why she had to be spread out all over the sofa the other day.
I was thinking just that! I know he’d said he’d taken a year out just after he was born. Now the type of job he’s in will allow you to take a ‘career break’ if you bring in the big bucks for them and are valuable. But I reckon he’s had to go back to it now or they wouldn’t have held his position any longer. As we’re seeing him less and less and as I said previously, why isn’t she utilising Jamie being home and only doing stuff when Ronnie naps aka cleaning etc, if Jamie was there all day she’d just nip upstairs and get it done 🤔

Shhhhh it’s still early darling please don’t scream...
OHHHHH ITSSS HENRYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly can't see it, as far as I can tell she's only been alone with Ron once, onslow went to the shop when he was in one of his many chemical coma's and she was manic thinking he'd wake up. We joke that he's her full time carer, but I actually think that's true

Reactions: 12
Omg, her neighbours must literally dislike her even more than they do already. As much as my 2 boys would love to be outside every hour of the day , they are not allowed out until at least 9am. But as she thinks the whole world revolves around her and her bubble she probably doesn’t care.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking just that! I know he’d said he’d taken a year out just after he was born. Now the type of job he’s in will allow you to take a ‘career break’ if you bring in the big bucks for them and are valuable. But I reckon he’s had to go back to it now or they wouldn’t have held his position any longer. As we’re seeing him less and less and as I said previously, why isn’t she utilising Jamie being home and only doing stuff when Ronnie naps aka cleaning etc, if Jamie was there all day she’d just nip upstairs and get it done 🤔
I disagree that he’s back at work even part time. She wouldn’t be able to cope with Ronnie on her own at all. Something has definitely happened (memmmmwarr revealed??) that meant Jamie couldn’t go back to work. She’s never on her own with Ronnie. Even when Jamie watched the football she needed Ma Barker to take her to the park with him.
If he had gone back to work boy would we know about it.
I think his career break is code for “I work for the Hinch business now”.

Reactions: 18
Thing with Hinch is i feel i would like her more if she spoke more softly, is it just me yhat listens to her and thinks she talks with a ‘telling off tone’ even when explaining things - like this morning clip when she said ‘a tick is a tick’ it just had such a forceful, telling off style tone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I disagree that he’s back at work even part time. She wouldn’t be able to cope with Ronnie on her own at all. Something has definitely happened (memmmmwarr revealed??) that meant Jamie couldn’t go back to work. She’s never on her own with Ronnie. Even when Jamie watched the football she needed Ma Barker to take her to the park with him.
Ahhh that’s true! To be fair I don’t watch all of her stories and skip a lot so I’ve probably missed him being in them! He was just never in the ones I managed to watch 😂 that’s a good point though! I definitely think he’s part of ‘Hinch inc’ like the insta influencer ‘husbands’. To be fair I wouldn’t blame him!

Yes we’re just eating the cake and celebrating all the ‘books’ That you Hinchers have bought! The way he waved that sign was like sticking two fingers up to all the real authors out there! Ffs, get a grip people! How on earth can she have a memoir? I can’t believe how thick some people are and the fact they are And how they want to be like her! 🤮

And you don’t allow your toddler outside at such an early hour! The reality is CBeebies on cup of strong coffee, baby On knee and doze off again! She’s a liar!

Reactions: 10
Also to add onto that, is it just me that thinks it’s REALLY unhealthy that she’s NEVER away from Ronnie? Like I said she won’t even go have an hour in bed when she’s clearly exhausted. I mean it may be jealously from me as my partner had three weeks off then that was it I was on my own and my family live 50 miles away 😂😂😂 but I think it’s very damaging for Sophie that she’s NEVER away from him or goes out alone with him

Reactions: 5
Ahhh that’s true! To be fair I don’t watch all of her stories and skip a lot so I’ve probably missed him being in them! He was just never in the ones I managed to watch 😂 that’s a good point though! I definitely think he’s part of ‘Hinch inc’ like the insta influencer ‘husbands’. To be fair I wouldn’t blame him!
I think someone checked out the hinch brand and he was listed as her manager. She must pay his wages and of course it's all tax deductable 🙄

Reactions: 5
I dont think Jamie has gone back to work, why would he? They have raked in the dosh so he doesn't even need to. I think he would be more likeable if he did work though because he just looks lazy and scrubs off her wealth from her so called fame. Like someone else just said its been mentioned he is listed down as her manager. Plus I think he has the experience in his field to iust apply for a job and get it straight away if things were go tits up. Their a pair of jammy sods

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.