Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making out like she hasn't had a shower and she stinks? Fair enough if her fella werent home 24/7 but he is. We all know full well she has time for a bath 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 14
I love my lunch bag, so I got another in blue....
Why? 🤷‍♀️

Has there been a day where she hasn't been out unnecessarily? I don't think she needs cleaning stuff, she has cupboards and a garage full. Piss taking cow.

Reactions: 20
Theres been a few times in the past where they've forgotten to buy followers and they have had minus numbers on those days
If the account had organic growth, there would be days with 10 followers, days with 2k, days with none, days with 100 etc. It would never organically be 2.5k each and every day and then nothing when they forget

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love my lunch bag, so I got another in blue....
Why? 🤷‍♀️

Has there been a day where she hasn't been out unnecessarily? I don't think she needs cleaning stuff, she has cupboards and a garage full. Piss taking cow.
Garden centres and shopping for lunch bags is so essential guuuyyuyyssss

Reactions: 9
Why is she making out like she hasn't had a shower and she stinks? Fair enough if her fella werent home 24/7 but he is. We all know full well she has time for a bath 🤥🤥🤥
Trying to do a Stacey Solomon and make out her life is so hectic she can't wash. Funny that Sophie, I've been at work all day and still managed a shower this morning and one when I got home. I guess you were too busy going out for lunch, going to B&M and just generally being a bell end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Trying to do a Stacey Solomon and make out her life is so hectic she can't wash. Funny that Sophie, I've been at work all day and still managed a shower this morning and one when I got home. I guess you were too busy going out for lunch, going to B&M and just generally being a bell end.
Why hasn't she showered if she's been out for lunch 🤮🤮🤮🤔 scruff

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As I get older I realise I don’t want to buy stuff for the sake of it because it’s a waste of money and I don’t want to clutter my home. I guess some people buy a lot of crap to fill an empty hole in their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow she was very aggressive with her P’s and T’s on her shoPPing haul story 😂 is that her 🖕🏻 to Tattle? It must kill her that she’s our puppet day in day out and this is all she has to get back at us 😂 saliva gob 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 21
trying to change her perfect image, showing us ‘real family life’ and she still manages to make a bleeping hash of it.

Anyone else noticed she is going down the ‘family’ thing on insta and moving away from just her?

Reactions: 12
trying to change her perfect image, showing us ‘real family life’ and she still manages to make a bleeping hash of it.

Anyone else noticed she is going down the ‘family’ thing on insta and moving away from just her?
That's what I mean though she cant portray 'real family life' saying she hasnt had the time to have a shower when her fella is home all day everyday. Of course she has had time to shower. She would be more relatable if Jamie went back to pissing work but fat chance of that happening 😂

Reactions: 13
One million books sold so not all her little sheep have bought one then
Omg the hair 🤣 she doesn’t even try to hide the fact that she’s so full of tit now. Her hair is way shorter now. And the surprise cake just popped out. OK Zoph 😂

Reactions: 12
I even have time for a shower when Mr H is out (unless mini me is being a little shite!) I just take her into the bathroom with me, I have a quick wash and she sits babbling away on the bath mat either playing with her toys or pointing to my bits and laughing hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread Suggestion:

Lies, deceit. Hinch has another pointless tat receipt.

Reactions: 16
I've just had a thought (soz for the umpteenth post, she's pissing me off claiming she's too busy to shower), how does she have time to put on a full face of make up every single day but not have time for a shower? A shower takes a couple of minutes yet the amount of slap she wears, will probs take her about 20 mins minimum?

"You ready to go to Home Bargains Soph, obviously we all need to be there cause you can't go anywhere alone and need to drag Ronsomes out and expose him to a deadly virus unnecessarily just because you want some Fry's chocolate creams and some zoflora that we already have 737736372636 boxes of?"
"Jaymehhhhhhhh I've told ya to duck off, ya bleep! I'm just paintballing my foundation on!"
"Okay babe, I'll go water the plants it's therapeutic"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Top selling author omg are Penguin that desperate. Think is this deluded 🐄 really thinks she is an author, fgs she can hardly string a sentence together,Her pea sized brain is melted with the amount of Zoflora and other killer chemicals she sprays!! Takes her kid on a boat without a life jacket, calm that intelligent or a responsible mother, the equally middle aged non working husband also went along with this very dang trip on the water!!!as for the deluded idiots who have purchased this tripe book, most only got it to sit on their coffee table so the can post pics on this equally deluded bunch that are called the Hinch Army . All madness and a total mockery of ever decent genuine intelligent author out there. Penguin you are a big fat joke
I think it’s this that is slowly approaching the top of my list of things that irritate me about her. She didn’t even WRITE the first one (even though it was so childishly written she could at least passably take credit if she wanted), another is full of dot-to-dots and tit recipes, the third is a blank notebook.... Frankly how dare Penguin classify her as an author, let alone a best seller. What an insult to people who dedicate their time and passion into ACTUALLY writing. She’s an absolute joke.

Just rewatched Ronnies first steps and it really bothers the way she touches him as he's walking, whys she always gotta touch him and stroke him like a bleeping dog 🙄
It’s engrained in her psyche from raising her first born

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.