Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell! I saw a similar looking one on The Rugseller’s IG earlier which went up to £300 & I thought that was expensive! 😂

Her old rug looked pretty big to me, so I reckon she’ll have gone for one of the larger ones. Eye watering amount of money to spend on a rug!
Those long piled rugs are a nightmare to vacuum, I had to replace mine!

To those asking why she blocked me btw it was well over a year ago, after she hit 1mil, it was cos I msged her asking why she dint review gifted items like she was supposed to and just squirrelled them away

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this is really sad but I am a maths geek and I checked SS and hinch following, both are at 3.6 million and worked out based on daily bought followers who would get to 3.7million first!
Hinch is on track to do it in 11 days and SS in 12 days....imagine the meltdown hinch would have if stacey overtook her and got there first! Maybe reporting these bots and getting them deleted is finally working and her numbers are falling.
Just looking at some of her bots, there's a few that have more than one account, this one had at least 12 accounts. How does this happen? Also so many only follow her, Stacey and Jennifer Aniston, surely Jennifer doesn't have to buy followers?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ugh. I’m gonna do it guys. I’m gonna do it. I AM GOING TO DEFEND SOPH. Scroll by if you don’t like it. OR JUST BE KOND TO ME?!

Basically, she’s blasted for never showing reality on the gram. Never showing what it’s like to look after a baby. Maybe he had a tumeric based explosion and she had to get it changed pronto then he crawled off to pull over one of her many urns while screaming for a snack then Henry was whining to go outside for a tit and it all got a bit wild. Suddenly she realises duck that nappy is still on the table!!! Now it’s tit content. Literal tit. However she did show it. She did show a bit of reality and ok it may be fabricated but she showed it. I don’t think she’ll ever win on here but I suppose...that’s the point. It’s a place for people who dislike certain influencers and why would you let them win?
What a load of tit (pardon the pun) it was staged

Reactions: 5
Why are we talking about centre* parks? I’ve not heard her mention it, so what have I missed??
It was on a photo montage she showed. Her & vestlife 1st holiday, getting engaged, going on engagement moon, then honeymoon. Center parcs was one of them along with the Seychelles & Maldives, keeping it real 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or are there a few members on here that actually secretly like grinchy?? Noticing a few snarky comments the last few days that arent very tattle friendly 😂
You get the odd person every now and again popping in to turn Tattles head

Ugh. I’m gonna do it guys. I’m gonna do it. I AM GOING TO DEFEND SOPH. Scroll by if you don’t like it. OR JUST BE KOND TO ME?!

Basically, she’s blasted for never showing reality on the gram. Never showing what it’s like to look after a baby. Maybe he had a tumeric based explosion and she had to get it changed pronto then he crawled off to pull over one of her many urns while screaming for a snack then Henry was whining to go outside for a tit and it all got a bit wild. Suddenly she realises duck that nappy is still on the table!!! Now it’s tit content. Literal tit. However she did show it. She did show a bit of reality and ok it may be fabricated but she showed it. I don’t think she’ll ever win on here but I suppose...that’s the point. It’s a place for people who dislike certain influencers and why would you let them win?

It's how she goes about things that irritate me. I dislike how she professes to be a cleaning account and isn't anymore

Yes, we have said be more normal, then when she does, we say it's for the gram blah blah but she isn't the Soph that started out anymore. Just look at any of her old video highlights

As I have said earlier she showed what many of us have done in the past, put a dirty nappy on a surface, but she then didn't show to clean that area. They eat their nachos on that table

She would have won more kudos from me if she had.

There will be plenty of new mums/dads who follow her, they need to be shown to do this (not saying if they don't already)

I know it doesn't come naturally and new mums/dads learn from experience either by their own mums or someone telling/showing them.

Sorry for the rant x

Reactions: 4
Just looking at some of her bots, there's a few that have more than one account, this one had at least 12 accounts. How does this happen? Also so many only follow her, Stacey and Jennifer Aniston, surely Jennifer doesn't have to buy followers?
When some Bot accounts are set up they follow popular accounts so that they look more real and if Instagram runs a bot sweep they are less likely to be deleted than if they aren’t following these big accounts. So now she has such a big following she won’t have to buy as many bots anymore because they will automatically follow her. A lot of them I’ve reported follow Christiano Ronaldo and there’s no way he needs to buy them.

Reactions: 10

I thought it was how I was scrolling but I noticed that too

It must be because Jamie buys bots from different sources.

They all need reporting.

Reactions: 3
To those asking why she blocked me btw it was well over a year ago, after she hit 1mil, it was cos I msged her asking why she dint review gifted items like she was supposed to and just squirrelled them away
Doesn't 'i just love itttttt guyyssssss' count as a review?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear her nose has grown another couple of inches today, she has so bought new veg plants there is no way they're the original ones ffs really! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, a dirty nappy is probably affecting the air quality a lot more than the moss is!

Having been diagnosed with pre eclampsia today and am now in hospital until as and when they deliver my baby I have been extremely grateful for the Tattle distraction. Thank you all, you know not what you do ❤
Oh you poor love, sending you tattle hugs and support. Us mummaaaaazzzzz are made of tough stuff, you and baby are in the best place! I'm sure you will absolutely smash it and your little bundle of joy will make everything so worth it ♥ no better feeling. Good luck to you 🥰 xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well, a dirty nappy is probably affecting the air quality a lot more than the moss is!

Having been diagnosed with pre eclampsia today and am now in hospital until as and when they deliver my baby I have been extremely grateful for the Tattle distraction. Thank you all, you know not what you do ❤
Bless you! Hope all goes well and cant wait to hear about your mini Tattler. I will get your ice cream message and mash baby on standby xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My gut feeling is she deliberately put the nappy there so she could film herself picking it up to prove she is just like everyone else. Everything, absolutely everything, is completely staged I dont believe a single thing I see.
Yeah definitely! So it’s too little too late because now no one believes a thing!!! Even if it is real!!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if Insta do delete bots when they're reported? (I'm hoping I'm not wasting my time going through).

Reactions: 8
How many days this week have they had lunch out?? I know we’ve gotta help boost the economy, but where’s the anxiety now?

Reactions: 12
I feel a lot more calm now they’ve got my blood pressure back under control, was so ill this morning. I am running off about 40mins broken nap sleep and being 23 hours nil by mouth though as they were really concerned they’d have to deliver today (34+5 😬) growth scan suggests a powerhouse weight of 5lb 15oz currently so hopefully all will be well. Just sucks you can’t have any visitors.
My daughter delivered in March at 34+4 due to pre eclampsia and had a healthy 5lb 5oz boy who didn’t need NICU and is doing really well. I hope your BP stays under control, lots of hugs xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.