Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His steps are getting stronger?? What sort of a statement is that? He’s a 13 month old learning to walk, he’ll be wobbly and then get better and then he’ll be destroying the house. She speaks about him like he’s massively behind and it’s been a real struggle for him. He is literally the average age for a kid to start walking. She needs to stop projecting her own insecurities onto him. And stop pawing him like the dog.

Reactions: 32
Just watched her stories. Wow, Ronnie really has NO interest in her does he? You can see him smiling over her shoulder at Jamie when Jamie was recording, but then as soon as she took over and grabbed his hand he really did just try and push her hand away and look around again for Jamie.

Reactions: 20
I’ve watched the vid of Ronnie walking again, and in my eyes he doesn’t push her away, he’s turning and swapping hands to steady himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His steps are getting stronger?? What sort of a statement is that? He’s a 13 month old learning to walk, he’ll be wobbly and then get better and then he’ll be destroying the house. She speaks about him like he’s massively behind and it’s been a real struggle for him. He is literally the average age for a kid to start walking. She needs to stop projecting her own insecurities onto him. And stop pawing him like the dog.
at this rate R will be in the dog bed giving a paw and Henry will be walking on 2 legs drinking out a sippy cup

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always thought everyone was being a bit over the top saying Ronnie has no interest in Sophie and always is looking for his dad, but those videos from today are really sad. He doesn’t once look for her it’s always dad or the dog. His face lights up when he sees his dad but he is uninterested in her.
This would destroy me, and I imagine it’s upsetting her.
Sophie if you read here, put your bloody phone down, stop filming everything the child does to prove to yourself that he is progressing like other kids and sit and spend time with him, show him things (not cleaning products), read him some books, let him get muddy in the garden. Just get to know him and let him get to know you as it’s pretty heartbreaking to watch.

I know it’s her job to film everything, but even people with jobs take time off from it.

Reactions: 25
Does her double buying things annoy anyone else as much me??
"I treated myself to another rolling pin" why? Most people use the same one for many many years before replacing.
Those oven gloves, the headbands, the baskets, etc etc. I'm not an eco warrior but encouraging such disposable consumerism is irresponsible.

Reactions: 30
I absolutely hate ‘mans’ too! The sound of her voice when she says it goes through me, & it’s twee and knobending in the extreme.
It's the way she says hansssumms it's like hand-somme (like the battle of the). It's like her elocution lessons have just taken it too far.

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched the vid of Ronnie walking again, and in my eyes he doesn’t push her away, he’s turning and swapping hands to steady himself.
I agree he’s swapping hands. It’s at the end when she is trying beckon him/use the claw that he moves his hand away.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand if Jamie is at home every day why she can’t have a shower, brush her hair and have a change of clothes? Us Mum’s who’s partners are at work (mine actually works away for long periods!) somehow manage it??? It’s just a bit slobby, especially for CLEANING SENSATION MRS HINCHHHHHHH

Agreed, I have a one year old and I manage a shower every day, I might not put on make up but I’m always clean and my hair is done. I also work 3 days week as a key worker,m. She’s just a dirty lazy skank.

Reactions: 12
personally I think the little fella should be kept of her social media. Her private page is fine, but she is sharing his whole life to millions of strangers. She found her place by cleaning and I think it should be kept that way. Keep your private life to your close friends and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does her double buying things annoy anyone else as much me??
"I treated myself to another rolling pin" why? Most people use the same one for many many years before replacing.
Those oven gloves, the headbands, the baskets, etc etc. I'm not an eco warrior but encouraging such disposable consumerism is irresponsible.
The extra rolling pin is for the back of Onslow’s head next time he leaves his bleeping flip flops outttttt 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw the garage door needed cleaning whilst you were in there did you Soph? Not planned at all was it???
D4D20BFC-8518-4CC9-BA43-46E4A573F740.jpeg

• Haha
I thought he did push her away, but more because he wanted to keep walking and he felt like she was stopping him? Like "get off me woman, I've not finished yet!" 😂

Reactions: 6
I always thought everyone was being a bit over the top saying Ronnie has no interest in Sophie and always is looking for his dad, but those videos from today are really sad. He doesn’t once look for her it’s always dad or the dog. His face lights up when he sees his dad but he is uninterested in her.
This would destroy me, and I imagine it’s upsetting her.
Sophie if you read here, put your bloody phone down, stop filming everything the child does to prove to yourself that he is progressing like other kids and sit and spend time with him, show him things (not cleaning products), read him some books, let him get muddy in the garden. Just get to know him and let him get to know you as it’s pretty heartbreaking to watch.

I know it’s her job to film everything, but even people with jobs take time off from it.
I think she’s having an Instagram identity crisis (read that on another page), she doesn’t know what kind of account she’s running.
They are trying hard to be a family business, slowly bringing her husband into the brand. The constant videoing of Ronnie is part of that, she needs constant validation from her fans that she’s a great mother. She can’t stop now, she’s in too deep, the money is too good. They are doing at least one ad a day.

I thought he did push her away, but more because he wanted to keep walking and he felt like she was stopping him? Like "get off me woman, I've not finished yet!" 😂
She’s always grabbing at the poor little sod.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.