Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahaha.... here you go.... I can’t find the original post now though.... luckily I screen shot this as it amused me.
Incredible 😂 it’s exactly what I hoped! Did she get ripped apart for posting that in a Hinch Facebook group though?

Reactions: 2
Let’s be clear on the “Jamie at home all day but poor little Zoph can’t even get a shower” situation.
I can guarantee you that Jamie gets up with Ronnie mate first thing. Changes his nappy. Gets him his milk. Takes him downstairs and whacks cbeebies on.
Zoph lies in bed catching up on tattle, the gram, her DMs etc. Presses send on her pre records. Drags her matted hair out of bed and goes downstairs to have her slop in a jug all still glued to her phone. Jamie gives Ronnie his pouch for breakfast whilst Zoph lies on the sofa keeping up with her gram stuff. Sends a few emails. Checks her schedule etc.
Jamie gets Ronnie dressed for the day. Zoph can you watch him whilst I have a shower? Zoph springs into action with the Whitney. Then Ronnie starts to play up and whine. She can’t cope. Jammmiieee whats wrong with him??? She delivers him back upstairs to Jamie so Jamie doesn’t have a chance to put his pants away properly.
zophs turn for a shower and to get dressed and to do her makeup. Almost 2 hours later she’s ready and it’s time for Ronnies nap. Jamie pushes Ronnie to sleep in the pushchair and takes Henry for a walk. Zoph films some content.
ronnie wakes up.She films some lunch content whilst Jamie plays with Ronnie in the garden.
lunch is ready so Ronnie is filmed and then promptly handed back to Jamie so she can edit her content and work out which day it should be shown.
time for zophs lunch of more slop and scraps. She lies on the sofa to email her team and edit more content. Jamie brings her a chocolate milkshake. Cheers babe. Ronnie babe you’re being too loud mummaz is working.
the afternoon is spent filming content whilst Ronnie and Jamie play together.Jamie has changed all the nappies, given all the snacks, dealt with all the fussy behaviour.
Early evening Ma Barker comes over or they go over to hers. Time for a beer Jamie. Don’t mind if I do. Ma Barker takes over. Cooks dinner or delivers dinner. Sometimes Ronnie is left there for a sleepover so Zoph and Jamie can play cluedo. Jamie does bath and pyjamas and gets Ronnies bottle ready for bedtime. Zoph gives him his bottle and cuddles him - the first time she’s done that all day. She passes him to Jamie who puts him to bed.
jamie is knackered. Shall we get a take away babe?
Zoph barely looks up from her phone. Yeah babe.

You get my drift.
Is this a pee take? Lol I’m not sure haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
personally I think the little fella should be kept of her social media. Her private page is fine, but she is sharing his whole life to millions of strangers. She found her place by cleaning and I think it should be kept that way. Keep your private life to your close friends and family.
Exactly, most accounts I follow have children but you never see them, they have separate private family accounts for if they choose to put their children on, I personally wouldn’t, my family can see my children without the World Wide Web peeping in

Oh god me too. My neighbours at the back have their kids out all.day.long and literally they just squeal all day. We have a Facebook group for our estate and someone had said something about it and it was just immediately BE KOND YOU DON’T KNOW IF THEYRE (sic) AUSTISTIC
I’m now wondering if you live on the same estate as me 😂😂😂😂

I cannot stand small children that scream for no reason and parents who don’t nip it in the bud early. And I say this as a parent!
I live next to kids that come out on a Sunday morning and only communicate by screaming and screeching at each other.

I actually feel so sorry for Sophie. I have never seen a 1 year old so disinterested in their Mum. In the videos of him taking a couple of steps he is looking for his Dad and is clearly seen pushing his Mum off, he isn’t looking at Sophie at all. Something is very wrong here.... I feel like maybe she should stop making out her life too be perfect it could maybe be PND which I would not judge at all in fact I think she would get respect if she opened up she was honest about her ‘perfect’ life for once!
Ronnie does seem like such a sweet lovely little boy and I am sure he is very well looked after however I don’t think Sophie lives in the moment I think she watches everything through her phone and is more bothered what her ‘followers’ think more than anything else. Just live in the moment Sophie because before you know it it will be to late too get those precious moments back!
That clip was really obvious that his not attached to her at all. Something is wrong, but im starting to think it runs deeper than the phone being in his face. He is over 1 he would be used to it by now.
Them screams he does remind me of a much younger baby & he has not said one word.
I hope if there is anything to look into she’s doing it. It’s better to tackle these things early.

Reactions: 7
That thumbs up is giving me all kinds of anger, shoving it in R's face like that. I really hope he doesn't start copying her and referring to himself as man's! Imagine how that will play out in nursery, he will be calling all his little friends handsnomes and saying that their pet dog has his own bedroom and single bed! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Little Ronnie looking at Jamie in that video yet again and not his mum 😔 then clearly couldn't move away from her quick enough but she was clawing onto him 😔 really feel for the kid!
I had to go back and rewatch that story and the way ronnie looked right past her just shows who his main caregiver is, poor Ronnie his 'mummmazzz' is literally just the camera woman

Reactions: 11
I'm beginning to think she writes the lists after she's done the cleaning 🤔
About the only thing she writes because she sure as tit doesn't write her own books. I'm sure if she even wrote a paragraph it'd be all over her stories how busy she was writing a whole 5 lines.

I actually feel so sorry for Sophie. I have never seen a 1 year old so disinterested in their Mum. In the videos of him taking a couple of steps he is looking for his Dad and is clearly seen pushing his Mum off, he isn’t looking at Sophie at all. Something is very wrong here.... I feel like maybe she should stop making out her life too be perfect it could maybe be PND which I would not judge at all in fact I think she would get respect if she opened up she was honest about her ‘perfect’ life for once!
Ronnie does seem like such a sweet lovely little boy and I am sure he is very well looked after however I don’t think Sophie lives in the moment I think she watches everything through her phone and is more bothered what her ‘followers’ think more than anything else. Just live in the moment Sophie because before you know it it will be to late too get those precious moments back!
Surely when she edits the videos she notices his disinterest in her. For the sake of her child she needs to put her phone away for good. I'd be heartbroken if any of my children dismissed me the way baby Ronnie does her.

Reactions: 6
I thought that story was quite sad! He looked straight passed her and straight to his Dad and it was so obvious he was ignoring her.

She's doing so much damage and she is too selfish to realise it

Reactions: 7
I disagree with the whole him screaming thing. My son is the same age and screams because he thinks it funny when I tell him to not scream. He gets louder and thinks it’s a game.
No one knows if he has said a word or not he’s never actually on so we can hear him there is always a song on top of it.
All I keep reading on here is about Ronnie’s development and you’re all going off either your own or other children at that age and that’s not right. Not all children are the same.
I used to love coming on here for a goss about Hinch but when her son gets thrown into it and his development it’s another level. It’s all I see on here now and it’s so sad. I’d feel like utter tit someone commenting on my child who actually in fact isn’t a professional in child development. He’s 1. Still a baby and lots of time to learn. She doesn’t need to see someone about it.
I am all for a goss about Hinch and was coming on to say about her stories etc but saw all these comments and it’s just sad.

Reactions: 12
#prayforlebanon I feel doesn't really work if you're not religious, I would never pray for anything because I am not a believer 🤷 is Sophie suddenly a good Christian girl?
So true, you can't suddenly decide to be religious. It's empty words when you don't normly pray.

I think she’s having an Instagram identity crisis (read that on another page), she doesn’t know what kind of account she’s running.
They are trying hard to be a family business, slowly bringing her husband into the brand. The constant videoing of Ronnie is part of that, she needs constant validation from her fans that she’s a great mother. She can’t stop now, she’s in too deep, the money is too good. They are doing at least one ad a day.
This is too true. I couldn't care less if Ronz can't look beyond the back of her phone, but I do care when she's rinsing people dry of crappy zoflo, beige plants and perGOALas that I've not even seen her sit in. Get the duck real.

Just watching updates about Beirut. It’s unbelievably horrific

But it is laughable for Hinch to mention it the way she does. It’s just a token copycat gesture. She has never shown empathy about anything. I think we want her to address what’s happening in the world and every time it’s so infuriating cos she just don’t care mate!

What could she possibly say that she meant?

Oh can you guuuys dig into your pockets cos yeah something bad happened ... you know pray for them and yeah I’ll be washing at 30 Here is the swipe up .... hope that helps
Washing at 30, tumble drying solo pants ATV

Last edited:
I disagree with the whole him screaming thing. My son is the same age and screams because he thinks it funny when I tell him to not scream. He gets louder and thinks it’s a game.
No one knows if he has said a word or not he’s never actually on so we can hear him there is always a song on top of it.
All I keep reading on here is about Ronnie’s development and you’re all going off either your own or other children at that age and that’s not right. Not all children are the same.
I used to love coming on here for a goss about Hinch but when her son gets thrown into it and his development it’s another level. It’s all I see on here now and it’s so sad. I’d feel like utter tit someone commenting on my child who actually in fact isn’t a professional in child development. He’s 1. Still a baby and lots of time to learn. She doesn’t need to see someone about it.
I am all for a goss about Hinch and was coming on to say about her stories etc but saw all these comments and it’s just sad.
I think most people disagree with comparing Ronnie to other kids and call people out when they do it.

Reactions: 5
About the only thing she writes because she sure as tit doesn't write her own books. I'm sure if she even wrote a paragraph it'd be all over her stories how busy she was writing a whole 5 lines.
And she would need a wee lie down.

Reactions: 1
Does her double buying things annoy anyone else as much me??
"I treated myself to another rolling pin" why? Most people use the same one for many many years before replacing.
Those oven gloves, the headbands, the baskets, etc etc. I'm not an eco warrior but encouraging such disposable consumerism is irresponsible.
Back in the day(1970’s 😝) my Mum used a empty Irn-Bru Glass Bottle as a rolling pin!! When life was so much simpler and much more fun ♥

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.