Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 8
I’ve had a thought guyzzzz, I think the niece is writing the books for her, that will explain the childishly written first one, definitely the second one, and she’s been busy with the third through lockdown, only too happy to help Arrrrnty Sowphie cos she’s sooo busy with Rondons, cleaning, shopping, garden centres, pergoaaaalas, sleepers the list is endless, and in return Zoph will buy her some taTT from B & M 🤣🤣 Sorry it’s been a long day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In that post about Penguin (with the cake) her roots are absolutely awful. Didn’t she only get her hair done a week or so ago? I’d want a bloody refund if they sent me out with hair like that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another tat haul 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Is there any need, really?
and what is the content nowadays? It’s just wiping a few things and going for lunch 😴🥱

Reactions: 7
Her and Jamie think their so funny it makes me cringe. The only thing comical about them is they both think their genuine, hardworking people but really their lazy slobs. Too lazy to do real work and apparently too lazy to make themselves tea every night. Plus they should be eating tea with Ronnie. What are they gonna do now hes growing up? Can't be eating takeaways every night with him
We have had take out quite a bit over lockdown as my hubbys shifts have been crap. Probs once or twice a fortnight which I think is a lot. I've put a stop to it though and filled the freezer with meat and fish yesterday. Our regular take out is a Greek place about five mins away and the final straw was when I rang to order and gave my address they asked if I wanted our usual 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Our excuse is shifts but I'm ashamed at that! They've no excuse being at home all day.
I always make our daughter a proper meal with us like pasta or chicken dinner but if we have take out later on if one of us is working late, she has turkey dinosaurs or pizza as a treat. The hinch house are just bone idle though!!

Reactions: 10
Has she got those crappy extensions in again? Her hair looked nice after the hairdressers visit and it defo wasn't long enough to create that bleeping mass she is fashioning now.

I've no idea why I still look at her instagram. It's a load of tit and her kid is just as lazy as daddy.

We have had take out quite a bit over lockdown as my hubbys shifts have been crap. Probs once or twice a fortnight which I think is a lot. I've put a stop to it though and filled the freezer with meat and fish yesterday. Our regular take out is a Greek place about five mins away and the final straw was when I rang to order and gave my address they asked if I wanted our usual 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Our excuse is shifts but I'm ashamed at that! They've no excuse being at home all day.
I always make our daughter a proper meal with us like pasta or chicken dinner but if we have take out later on if one of us is working late, she has turkey dinosaurs or pizza as a treat. The hinch house are just bone idle though!!
Thats what I mean, their both at home all day they can easily cook a meal but they always seem to be having takeaway. Plus they was like that before lockdown. I understand people can't be bothered to cook when they get in from work! But neither of them work so no excuses 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Do you know what....I haven't the time to read these threads although i want to I think you are all fab. But she absolutely boils my piss. I'm trying to get through the day and she is acting like life is supermarket sweep. Her son is severely lacking (mum of 4 youngest 14) in stimulas! I get raging with her purchases, what is the need to buy all that tit!!?? She is getting young vulnerable mums in awe of an unachievable lifestyle for her own good.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahh don't be hard on yourself! Hubby and I have a takeaway once a week. We have it on a Saturday night and watch a movie or some TV together to relax after hectic weeks. Throughout the week I cook everything from scratch (even when I'm working, I cook the evening before so I only have to warm it up the next day). My kids have a super balanced diet, especially now my youngest is fully weaned. Treats are OK and everyone's life is different. You're totally right about those two though! What's he doing when she's cleaning? Rather than making a full bleeping course at lunch she could put her efforts into a proper evening meal x

• Heart
Thats what I mean, their both at home all day they can easily cook a meal but they always seem to be having takeaway. Plus they was like that before lockdown. I understand people can't be bothered to cook when they get in from work! But neither of them work so no excuses 💁‍♀️
I bloody love our slow cooker. I don't get why if she's so busy she can't throw a joint of meat in and then just boil some veg and make some mash later?! That's what we do loads and we work 😂😂 she's a lazy witch. But we forget she can't find time to shower, let alone make a gammon joint 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you know what....I haven't the time to read these threads although i want to I think you are all fab. But she absolutely boils my piss. I'm trying to get through the day and she is acting like life is supermarket sweep. Her son is severely lacking (mum of 4 youngest 14) in stimulas! I get raging with her purchases, what is the need to buy all that tit!!?? She is getting young vulnerable mums in awe of an unachievable lifestyle for her own good.
100%

I was looking at all the tit she bought and felt ridiculous because I felt too invested because I thought, "Where the hell is that going to go?!" If it's grey tat, she'll have it. She is buying for the sake of buying.

Reactions: 14
Ahh don't be hard on yourself! Hubby and I have a takeaway once a week. We have it on a Saturday night and watch a movie or some TV together to relax after hectic weeks. Throughout the week I cook everything from scratch (even when I'm working, I cook the evening before so I only have to warm it up the next day). My kids have a super balanced diet, especially now my youngest is fully weaned. Treats are OK and everyone's life is different. You're totally right about those two though! What's he doing when she's cleaning? Rather than making a full bleeping course at lunch she could put her efforts into a proper evening meal x
I don't get how they don't have time to make food?! What is it to get a cooked chicken and some salad and a crusty bread roll even. Ronnie needs some nutrients as a kid! Jamie is as bad as she is, they have to excuse at all! Both at home all day and can't be arsed making food! Xx

Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen someone cut such miserly slices of cake as her. Hardly worth cutting into it for that 1.5mm slither 🙄

Reactions: 13
"B and M now have 'MY' label maker".........😡😡 Feck off you bint, they were around long before you!!!

Why do they never sit down with Ronniehandsomemanzz at evening meal time? I find this very bizarre. I love sitting with my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she like Ronnie has only just gone to sleep? It’s 7pm going by her stories and he’d had an afternoon nap at what 4pm? Hahaha my one would be awake until midnight if he had an afternoon nap that late at that age, but you know guysssss all our babies are so different 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I expect this is why he's up at 5am every morning!

Reactions: 5
I don't get how they don't have time to make food?! What is it to get a cooked chicken and some salad and a crusty bread roll even. Ronnie needs some nutrients as a kid! Jamie is as bad as she is, they have to excuse at all! Both at home all day and can't be arsed making food! Xx
Completely agree! Her fridge always looks so bare to me as well. Maybe I'm just a feeder but I spend most of my food shop money on fruit, veg and meat. You don't even see like a kids yoghurt, houmous, veg or anything in there. My fridge is full of kid snacks to get us through the summer holidays haha. They go out for lunch every other day as well! Ridiculous. What's wrong with a tuna sandwich and some bloody Quavers?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.