Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Jamie think their so funny it makes me cringe. The only thing comical about them is they both think their genuine, hardworking people but really their lazy slobs. Too lazy to do real work and apparently too lazy to make themselves tea every night. Plus they should be eating tea with Ronnie. What are they gonna do now hes growing up? Can't be eating takeaways every night with him

Reactions: 14
Jamie & Sophie and their lazy 'i work so hard' attitude reminds me of " Wayne and waynetta slob " when they win the lottery.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why did she get her hair cut nice then proceeds to tie it up and make it look like a bloody messy fox's tail

Yeah tie it up when you are cleaning wiping around your tat but come on, for a piccy, look your best, you're living your best life Soph

116817139_298443008273256_2613564408213410074_n.jpg
117003690_732358024264033_4568050059105340488_n.jpg
107931753_729864691135666_8595544686656914906_n.jpg

Reactions: 9
Why is she making out like she hasn't had a shower and she stinks? Fair enough if her fella werent home 24/7 but he is. We all know full well she has time for a bath 🤥🤥🤥

Trying to be like her bestie SS who openly admits to not showering on the reg.

All those "only" £2.99 etc all add up Soph. Every week you spend over I'd say £100 (that we see) on more cloths (you have hundreds already) more chemical cleaners (press loads already) face masks 🙄 and other random gardening tat. Such a wasteful woman. How morons look up to her and think she is friendly neighbourhood Soph is baffling

Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion...

Hinch can't think of anything original to say... so she uses tattle to make her way!!

Reactions: 21
It’s just laughable how she’s addressed the comic sans and so much else today,the dirty nappy, comic sans, untidy house, she smells, blah blah blah so childish, who ever is advising her needs the sack! When will she and others around realise she’s is not relatable, she is not real, She is using people, sucking in the vulnerable, It makes me so angry, she is no different to a conman, no conscience, just me me me. What I will say is they’ve played the role very well in that they’ve got this far, The Social experiment has proven that the weak will succumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Theres been a few times in the past where they've forgotten to buy followers and they have had minus numbers on those days
If the account had organic growth, there would be days with 10 followers, days with 2k, days with none, days with 100 etc. It would never organically be 2.5k each and every day and then nothing when they forget
How much do these bots cost them to buy?

Reactions: 3
I feel a lot more calm now they’ve got my blood pressure back under control, was so ill this morning. I am running off about 40mins broken nap sleep and being 23 hours nil by mouth though as they were really concerned they’d have to deliver today (34+5 😬) growth scan suggests a powerhouse weight of 5lb 15oz currently so hopefully all will be well. Just sucks you can’t have any visitors.
I had pre eclampsia, delivered at 32 wks. She was 3lb 10 oz and is now a healthy happy 24 Yr old. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Met Soph and Jamie in Home Bargs today. They happily posed for a picture

7568abab73b51820d7fca295dd739fa1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Why is she like Ronnie has only just gone to sleep? It’s 7pm going by her stories and he’d had an afternoon nap at what 4pm? Hahaha my one would be awake until midnight if he had an afternoon nap that late at that age, but you know guysssss all our babies are so different 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought the exact same thing 😂 if my son napped after 1pm I know I’m in for a rough night!

So she’s got them awful extensions back in her hair after making such a fuss over her new cropped do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I remember her saying that she’d emailed Snapchat when they removed the Gretel filter, I know this is extremely petty of me but I’m so glad they haven’t caved and put it back on for her! 😂
She was probably expecting them to fall over themselves to lick her arse and give her exclusive access to it or something.

Reactions: 19
Jamie needs to get in the bin and stop scrounging off his wife’s “insta inheritance” I fact they both need to get in the bin and stop being a pain of scrounging wankers
I can guarantee that if they lived in a council house, didn’t work, lived on takeout, didn’t parent him properly (stairgate, boatgate etc) relied on other people to fund their lifestyle and relied on Sophs mam to help them raise Ronniejohnlonglegsandtuftz they would be absolutely ripped on Jeremy Kyle. Yet because it’s funded through insta it’s not an issue to her sheep.
There. I said it. 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How much do these bots cost them to buy?

a few ££'s for a few 000 so not much eg as low as $0.99 for 1,000 followers but that's in US$

All IG does it, It shouldn't be allowed as her 3.6 mill will realistically be around 300.000

American but a good article

Reactions: 5
Eating Chinese with it hanging out of her mouth to 3 million people, on a Tuesday night.
Jesus she is scraping the barrel on content

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.