Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ticking mundane things off of a list is all that matters? Wow its a good job you don't have your health, child and husband... Oh, wait...

Reactions: 7
12 sausages and 4 burgers for 2 adults, I don't think so. Just say you have your parents over Sophie, it's allowed, no need to hide it.

Reactions: 33
Considering the three of them apparently share Ronnies lunCHHH, I’d say you’re correct. They shared fish and chips last night ffs and now they’re making out they feast like kings. I think not. It’ll be a banger each and the rest for the garden guests while she shows off her wealth
Luckily Weatherspoons are still serving food all day.Quick divert on the way there or homeward bound.
Or Pa barkers up the other end wacking off the f**k off steaks surely?)

12 sausages and 4 burgers for 2 adults, I don't think so. Just say you have your parents over Sophie, it's allowed, no need to hide it.
Maybe it's me cos I love to entertain,but it still feels like a poor show to me regardless if it's for 4?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just as well she pre pined the loo with all the BBQ food being consumed. Wonder if the sausages and burgers are as nasty as the ham.

Reactions: 14
Hi guyzzzzzz...... I just removed myself from all the Hinch Facebook pages 😁 I used to find it quite funny when they would attack each other and then post in the next sentence about how Tattle is nothing but jealous trolls...... and the millions of posts that start with “Don’t judge me but....” DON’T POST PHOTOS OF YOUR HOUSE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE JUDGED OR HAVE PEOPLE SAY THEY DON’T LIKE SOMETHING! Now I find it all just a bit sad and tiresome (a bit like Hinchy herself)

Whilst I was never a massive Hinch fan, it feels like I’m my first steps to recovery and Tattle is my sponsor!!!

I would like to think one day I’ll just unfollow her, but my new hobby has been reporting the bot followers she’s paying for to make her look popular 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So confused why she thinks a George forman grill is a BBQ?! All that money and she can't buy a sodding BBQ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Impending melt down alert and no gretal😱
Arsenal kick off 1730pm.The men haven't been fed enough and it's a (supposedly)dry house.
Can hear them now,'oh blimey,that was a missed opportunity,' 'Damn it,a bloody awful foul the tinkers' ,'hoorah! a goal,Soph bring lashings of ginger beer'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Arsenal kick off 1730pm.The men haven't been fed enough and it's a (supposedly)dry house.
Can hear them now,'oh blimey,that was a missed opportunity,' 'Damn it,a bloody awful foul the tinkers' ,'hoorah! a goal,Soph bring lashings of ginger beer'.
Oh yay more passive aggressive digs at Jamie. More slamming and crashing whilst he tries to watch the game. More Michael Bolton at full volume. Febreezing everything in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi guyzzzzzz...... I just removed myself from all the Hinch Facebook pages 😁 I used to find it quite funny when they would attack each other and then post in the next sentence about how Tattle is nothing but jealous trolls...... and the millions of posts that start with “Don’t judge me but....” DON’T POST PHOTOS OF YOUR HOUSE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE JUDGED OR HAVE PEOPLE SAY THEY DON’T LIKE SOMETHING! Now I find it all just a bit sad and tiresome (a bit like Hinchy herself)

Whilst I was never a massive Hinch fan, it feels like I’m my first steps to recovery and Tattle is my sponsor!!!

I would like to think one day I’ll just unfollow her, but my new hobby has been reporting the bot followers she’s paying for to make her look popular 😁
How do you report bots?

Reactions: 2
Oh yay more passive aggressive digs at Jamie. More slamming and crashing whilst he tries to watch the game. More Michael Bolton at full volume. Febreezing everything in sight.
We should invite her out and get her bollockzed on the blue stuff.Crazy child snatcher can look after little Ron.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has Jamie got “ronnies dad” on the back of his shirt? What the actual duck is that all about...
I’m more bothered by the fact there should be an apostrophe!! Bestselling author? Absolute tosh!

Reactions: 8
Do they not drink alcohol? 😱

Reactions: 3
Odd how she pronounces the ‘t’ at the end of a word in a strangely aggressive way.....”Guys I love iT’. Really annoys me, which I know is quite petty :unsure:

Reactions: 34
Odd how she pronounces the ‘t’ at the end of a word in a strangely aggressive way.....”Guys I love iT’. Really annoys me, which I know is quite petty :unsure:
Proper grates on me too! It’s such a little thing but it genuinely makes me grit my teeth.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.