Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When her house is hinched sheā€™s at her happiest? Wtf? She should be at her happiest sitting playing with her son! And Does she mean cleaned? The bloody woman didnā€™t invent cleaning! God when are people going to wake up to the fact she is just doing something woman have done for decades without the help of a stupid woman telling them how to fill their homes with chemicals! It makes my blood boil, we should take out hats off the women who never had the appliances we have now, but kept a clean and tidy home, our grandmothers and great grand mothers, not some woman who lets be honest is just a brand set up to suck people in, her brand is just a joke and an insult to the real women across the world who work extremely hard every bloody day.

Reactions: 51
ā€˜Ronnies Dadā€™ šŸ™„
Football shirts from premier league clubs really arenā€™t cheap. If you go for personalisation youā€™re looking at a good Ā£70-Ā£80. Imagine paying that much money & not even bothering to get the basic grammar right. Crass morons!
Or even the right size... that shirt looked a little snug!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean I feel accomplished when I manage to get my house tidy now I've got a baby and it is a good feeling because it doesn't happen often šŸ¤£ Especially now I have broken my foot! But I'm not my happiest when my house is tidy... I'm happiest when I'm with and playing with my son. Soph, you need to get your priorities straight šŸ‘

Reactions: 15
Hope Ronnie doesnā€™t turn into a self entitled spoilt brat when heā€™s older especially being raised by 2 money grabbing greedy morons

Reactions: 16
I am just waiting for the Hinch Cult Army to start posting all the various ways they are using those stupid air fresheners to help with hygiene. Because you know they will.

Reactions: 12
Jaymeee so obviously does all the day care whilst she does the filming! Cooking ( cough cough) & pretend cleaning. I bet her only option now is baby no2 to create interest as sheā€™s so šŸ’¤

Reactions: 10
At least thereā€™s a few ā€œbig and strong muffinsā€ left for Sleevie Wonder to scoff down to help him muster up the balls to ask for a few quid to spend at Willy Hills this weekend, bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have we ever seen RonRon actually swallow any of the food she cooks him?
I wonder if she just feeds him pouches and the cooking is just for show šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Not that he would get the chance but imagine Onslow down the pub wearing that jersey.... heā€™d come home with a black eye or two šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
And then when theyā€™ve healed, heā€™ll go back and be given them again just for good measure. I wish heā€™d grow a pair. Iā€™d never have made my husband wear clothes declaring the names of the kids and I think if Iā€™d even suggested it, Iā€™d have been laughed out of the house to buy him some proper clothes..

ā€˜Ronnies Dadā€™ šŸ™„
Football shirts from premier league clubs really arenā€™t cheap. If you go for personalisation youā€™re looking at a good Ā£70-Ā£80. Imagine paying that much money & not even bothering to get the basic grammar right. Crass morons!
I am fuming with the lack of apostrophe! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
I am just waiting for the Hinch Cult Army to start posting all the various ways they are using those stupid air fresheners to help with hygiene. Because you know they will.
The things that people have been using for ages, and not in her recommendation either! And theyā€™re bloody expensive for what they are! Again sucking in the suckers!

Reactions: 5
Onslow's Arsenal shirt was sooo tight it actually looked painful. Think he needs to start ordering the fan fit rather than the player fit shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am actually shocked its derby day & most importantly Cup Day and the last chance of Arsenal actually winning something this year šŸ¤« and 'Our perfect Sophie from a really small town' hasn't got HinchNoBalls the New 20/21 Jersey šŸ˜®

Reactions: 5
That song choice though šŸ¤£ ā€œshe leads a lonely lifeā€ and ā€œall that she wants is another babyā€

Reactions: 17
ā€˜Ronnies Dadā€™ šŸ™„
OMG CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thereā€™s this post on Mrs hinch made me do it, is it one of us?? Everyone so far is agreeing with the post & not in favour of Zoph

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I bet Zoph is fuming that Ronnie and Vestie have matching kits and she doesn't. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ She'll be getting one saying "Ron and Hens Mummaaaaazzzzz"
She will be fuming they're playing today, Vestie will have the audacity to watch it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.