Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Justapeep with 37 likes

voice notes thread 151 page
For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis@bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

last thread round up

. She ventured out for a few hours to meetings in the town and the next day had a massively boring full day on the sofa doing real hard graft on her laptop.
She danced the dancing bear Ronnielonglegs and made a couple of sloppy dishes. Also had a romantic evening date with vesty in the pergooooola with a few fish and chips! Finished with a nauseating photo opportunity on said date.
Feel free to add!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Rondog Millionaire looks absolutely done with the pair of them.

He looks adorable in his little Arsenal kit though.

Reactions: 21
Why has Jamie got “ronnies dad” on the back of his shirt? What the actual duck is that all about...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 96
Yea 🥰🥰my first thread title thanks for everyone who voted for my suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hi Tattle bastards just wanted to say thank you for all your love and wishes, she’s still hanging on and is comfortable and is laughing and joking a little bit.

Jusy caught up with her bloody stories off yesterday. What the hell. WhyNias she so on edge when Rrrrrreonnieblesshims was eating his tea and bashing the spoon. She was so close to telling him off. Stupid twit.

Also the mocking “we’re playing”. We have season tickets for our local footy club. We say “we’re playing” all the time. What’s her problem she’s a right bleeping twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I love how most of the photos in her house are of her 😂 well the ones we're shown

I hope she's gonna put a kit on with mummmazzz

Also how rude vest just slings his dirty towels about for her to pick up I'd be FUMING

Reactions: 12
On another note she has now taken to naming Onslow’ clothes with Ronnies name emblazoned on that football shirt. No sympathy with the ball bag whatsoever but what a pair of wankers they really are. I mean that’s nearly a step too far. Suppose it gram material. She’s unbelievable the way she calls it Ronnies veg garden.... Ronnies dad. soon Freda will have a t shirt Ronnies gran 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I dont get what her problem is with him saying "We're playing" Its A LOT better than a 30 year old woman saying "handsomes" all the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
You just know that she’s got him that shirt with Ronnie’s Dad written on it. Why is the woman obsessed with labelling literally everything. God forbid the poor man should be allowed to have a shirt with a player’s name on so he can follow the one thing he’s allowed to watch that doesn’t involve her. And why the numbers 19 and 20? Are they specific to something?
Also, the lack of apostrophe in Ronnie’s is making my teeth itch.

Reactions: 29
I physically cannot stand this woman's pathetic vocabulary....poor baby is going to end up the same 😡surely to bloody god jaymehhhh cant find that attractive

Reactions: 19
Have my eyes deceived me or was RonnieWhoNowHasPyjamasThatFitBlessHim briefly let out from behind the sofa earlier on this morning :eek: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not an arsenal fan but Ronnie does look cute in his little kit. Dunno why Jamie’s has to say Ronnies dad on though 🤣

Reactions: 17
Ermmm I don’t think any of her recipes are from Joe Wicks or Ellas kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You just know that she’s got him that shirt with Ronnie’s Dad written on it. Why is the woman obsessed with labelling literally everything. God forbid the poor man should be allowed to have a shirt with a player’s name on so he can follow the one thing he’s allowed to watch that doesn’t involve her. And why the numbers 19 and 20? Are they specific to something?
Also, the lack of apostrophe in Ronnie’s is making my teeth itch.
I assumed it was because Ronnie was born in 2019 x

Reactions: 22
I think its do with the fact it was a the 19/20 football season? Either that or ronnie is baby number 19 for Vesty 🤣🤣
I had a rock solid theory that 2019 would be 'THE YEAR IT ALL HAPPENED' Then I realised it was 2020....f*** of with your theories Fanny 🙄

Have my eyes deceived me or was RonnieWhoNowHasPyjamasThatFitBlessHim briefly let out from behind the sofa earlier on this morning :eek: 😂
He now has perfictly fitting #gifted/personalised Jimjams 🤔

Reactions: 12
Odd song choice for making dinner. Isn’t that song about a woman who sleeps with different men to try and get pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.