Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s this post on Mrs hinch made me do it, is it one of us?? Everyone so far is agreeing with the post & not in favour of Zoph
Her sheeple really are odd aren’t they? The only unkind comment on the post is from one of her cult. They jump down the throats of anyone who doesn’t worship everything about the woman. They are like a pack of flying monkeys. Truly odd behaviour.
A2F58B81-0C8E-4E86-B01F-34D98C0F317C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am just waiting for the Hinch Cult Army to start posting all the various ways they are using those stupid air fresheners to help with hygiene. Because you know they will.
How long before someone attaches one to the front of a mask, so the smell can filter out any nasties before they breathe them in? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her sheeple really are odd aren’t they? The only unkind comment on the post is from one of her cult. They jump down the throats of anyone who doesn’t worship everything about the woman. They are like a pack of flying monkeys. Truly odd behaviour.
View attachment 198716
3,2,1...........it’s been removed 🙄

#sopredictable

How long before someone attaches one to the front of a mask, so the smell can filter out any nasties before they breathe them in? 🤣🤣
I’m surprised she didn’t do a Donald Trump and suggest you inject yourself with the liquid 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I remember those Arsenal tops being gifted by Arsenal a while back, but maybe it was just Ronnie’s one

Reactions: 1
Shut up Zoph no one asks about your ‘recipes’ and don’t you say you got them all from those 3 books you fecking liar. Because she knows her ‘food’ is questionable now she is trying to say she got it from a book. Hahaha.

Someone mentioned on here about always being the same shot when Ronnie dances and today guysss he was allowed in front of the sofa. bleeping IN FRONT.
Hi Zoph 👋🏼

Reactions: 13
I’ve just waSHHHed all of the sofa cuSSHHion covers
But didn’t seem to be anything else in the washload, so yet again, a waste of water, products and energy. Also who gets the bingo for mentioning earlier that she never uses the washing line? The cussshion covers are going out on the line....
Oh and how is the potting bit her favourite part of the garden? Thought it was Ronnie’s veg patch, or the perGOALa just the other day...

Reactions: 12
So all those recipes you copy from smaller Instagram accounts were actually from books Zoph? Hmmmmm

Reactions: 5
You just know that she’s got him that shirt with Ronnie’s Dad written on it. Why is the woman obsessed with labelling literally everything. God forbid the poor man should be allowed to have a shirt with a player’s name on so he can follow the one thing he’s allowed to watch that doesn’t involve her. And why the numbers 19 and 20? Are they specific to something?
Also, the lack of apostrophe in Ronnie’s is making my teeth itch.
he bought both Strips himself not long after Ronnie was born

Reactions: 2
So they are having a foreskin cook off. Seems they have a garden full to try out the pergola with the amount being cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they are having a foreskin cook off. Seems they have a garden full to try out the pergola with the amount being cooked.
Considering the three of them apparently share Ronnies lunCHHH, I’d say you’re correct. They shared fish and chips last night ffs and now they’re making out they feast like kings. I think not. It’ll be a banger each and the rest for the garden guests while she shows off her wealth

Reactions: 14
There’s 12 sausages on there. Not a chance it’s just the 3 of them. Why is it so hard to say mum and dad have popped over to have a bite in the garden.......I guess it would make people realise it was true during lockdown though.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.