Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

omg you say that but I was at Battersea Park a week ago and no lie, a woman got out her anti-bac wipes and hand sanitiser then wiped down the whole swing so she can put her little one in it (about 4/5 months old I’d say)!
I didn’t know how to react in the current climate but I know for sure in such a busy park I was not the only parent watching her do this!!!
I honestly don’t see the problem in this? It has nothing to do with Hinch and you mock someone for cleaning a seat during a pandemic so their young baby can go in it?.
I honestly don’t get what people find so funny about people cleaning surfaces down etc during a pandemic. The 4/5 month old wouldn’t have built up a strong immune as say a 6 year old. Just annoys me comments like this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Jaxteller

Why has Jamie got “ronnies dad” on the back of his shirt? What the actual fuck is that all about...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 96

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Shoot me now but calm down about the boat. He was on her lap by the looks of it and in another shot he was sat on the seat next to her and she probably had her arm around it. Vestlife was there as well.

They probably don’t hand out life jackets because of coronavirus.

By saying it’s shallow - I’m sure it’s not Ronny’s height shallow but maybe waist or chest deep if they were to fall in which would be very dramatic but unlikely fatal.

The mum brigade are out in full force tonight! Because you’re all so bloody perfect 😂.
If they can’t hand out life jackets because of corona, then they shouldn’t be hiring out boats.

Reactions: 90

Dexy

VIP Member
Shoot me now but calm down about the boat. He was on her lap by the looks of it and in another shot he was sat on the seat next to her and she probably had her arm around it. Vestlife was there as well.

They probably don’t hand out life jackets because of coronavirus.

By saying it’s shallow - I’m sure it’s not Ronny’s height shallow but maybe waist or chest deep if they were to fall in which would be very dramatic but unlikely fatal.

The mum brigade are out in full force tonight! Because you’re all so bloody perfect 😂.
I wouldn’t put my child in a car without a seat belt and I wouldn’t put my child in a boat without a life jacket. It’s common sense, nothing to do with being perfect it’s called being responsible!!

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
So, I told you about my shift in resus a few days ago. I dealt with a little one who we resuscitated after falling into one of those intex paddling pools. There was literally only about 6 inches of water in it. It was a very rough shift. That poor child is now ventilated, in a coma and the parents have a decision to make when the time is right for them. It’s not right for me to go into the specifics of it for obvious reasons.

I’ve got home today and seen her story of her on that boat and I lost it. I literally can’t believe she’s gone on a boat and let that child stand up like that without a jacket or some sort of swim aid on. If the boat hit something under water, he could fall in and sink very quickly.
I’m fucking raging.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
omg you say that but I was at Battersea Park a week ago and no lie, a woman got out her anti-bac wipes and hand sanitiser then wiped down the whole swing so she can put her little one in it (about 4/5 months old I’d say)!
I didn’t know how to react in the current climate but I know for sure in such a busy park I was not the only parent watching her do this!!!
I don’t see a problem with that, I do exactly the same to a trolly when I go shopping 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I dont get what her problem is with him saying "We're playing" Its A LOT better than a 30 year old woman saying "handsomes" all the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Whitelilac

VIP Member
If the water is deep enough to row a boat on it's more than deep enough to drown a child Sophie. It's possible to drown in an inch of water, you irresponsible arsehole 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 58

LaTela

Chatty Member
What, in the name of God, are those scrambled egg parcel things? 🤢🤮
Can’t she just be normal and pack sandwiches, crisps, fruit and drinks?
And put the turmeric away.
(No wonder that child looks tanned - he’s turmeric preserved from the inside out.) 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
That photo of Ronnie standing up while holding onto the side of the boat is terrifying. How can she actually be that STUPID?! :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Just seen Vests latest stories. Sooo boring but I also noticed how much he's starting to talk like Grinch with his long pauses and over pronunciation.

I'd love to watch them 2 have a fiery argument. Bet it takes 3 days for them to get an insult out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
It’s so lovely that Ronnie is actually getting outside the last few weeks - well done tattlers! But my god what is she doing on that boat? Life jacket should surely be available at these spots and they shouldn’t be allowed on without one especially a 1 year old, where’s the anxiety now eh?! Cause I sure as hell wouldn’t go on one without a life jacket for my child. Just takes me back to the tragic fate of Naya Rivera and she was an adult! Absolute fail as a mother there Grinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I've felt like dog shit this morning so my hubby is painting in the garden with our little un so I can have some peace.
I've spent my morning getting myself organised. By this, I mean that I've unfollowed every "influencer" on Instagram (not Grinch though, I need her for tattle purposes). It was starting to piss me off that these lazy bastards sit around in their unlived in houses, encouraging people that can't afford their life style to buy stuff they don't need and to view their swipe ups. I bet they would sell their soul to get even more money, greedy bastards.
It's annoying me that we're in the middle of a global pandemic and people are losing their jobs, yet these arse holes make an extremely comfortable living sat on their crushed velvet sofas tossing it off. Some people are losing their loved ones due to covid-19, yet these twats are putting posts on Instagram about their unnecessary outings everyday! It makes me sick.
I hope people wake up to what they're actually doing, because really, what are they useful for.... Fuck all! They serve no purpose other than lining their own, and big businesses pockets when some people are struggling to feed their families.
I genuinely hope that my kids are proud of me and my hubby when they're old enough to understand what work is. We've both worked hard all our lives, we've put ourselves at risk doing the jobs we do, we've worked plenty of overtime between us to ensure our family has the best and most comfortable life possible. I feel that my daughter and unborn baby will one day appreciate everything we did for them, we never plastered them all over social media to get freebies or earn money from their every move, we never mislead gullible people into spending money just to get commission and we always managed to put edible food that didn't contain tumeric every time on the table.
Sorry for my long and boring post guyz 😂
I feel better already #instatox

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52