Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not drink alcohol? 😱
There's nothing wrong in that,but lighten up a little!
Mr &Mrs Hinch have no spark about them,no spunk no bravado.I have equal amounts of teetotal and pisshead friends but we all contribute to make life fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Impending melt down alert and no gretal😱
Arsenal kick off 1730pm.The men haven't been fed enough and it's a (supposedly)dry house.
Can hear them now,'oh blimey,that was a missed opportunity,' 'Damn it,a bloody awful foul the tinkers' ,'hoorah! a goal,Soph bring lashings of ginger beer'.
She's just washed the sofa cushions, I expect they will be dry and needed to be put back on just as he settles down to watch the match

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's nothing wrong in that,but lighten up a little!
Mr &Mrs Hinch have no spark about them,no spunk no bravado.I have equal amounts of teetotal and pisshead friends but we all contribute to make life fun.
Jaymee looks like the type that would love to be in the pub having a few beers with his mates...if he was allowed, that is.

Reactions: 23
Jaymee looks like the type that would love to be in the pub having a few beers with his mates...if he was allowed, that is.
I know, there’s nothing I like better then calling to a pub for a few pints on a nice summers day after walking the dog through the fields, I find it strange that they never go out drinking, I’m not saying they have to go out and get smashed but not even calling in for a couple of beers, even when they go to a restaurant they both drink pop?

just editing this to say that it sounds like I’m making out people HAVE to drink alcohol and that’s not what I ment. Maybe that’s saying more about me 😂

Reactions: 19
Anyone fancy a serving of salmonella from Hinch’s Hamburgers? 🤢
Joke, I’m sure they’re the best quality 2% meat she can buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon she did the sofa cushions on purpose hoping they would be too damp still for the sofa. He'll have to drag some of the pub seating inside for the game 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know, there’s nothing I like better then calling to a pub for a few pints on a nice summers day after walking the dog through the fields, I find it strange that they never go out drinking, I’m not saying they have to go out and get smashed but not even calling in for a couple of beers, even when they go to a restaurant they both drink pop?

just editing this to say that it sounds like I’m making out people HAVE to drink alcohol and that’s not what I ment. Maybe that’s saying more about me 😂
Does anyone know when they stopped drinking? I'm sure I saw more than one picture of pre weightloss surgery Sophie off her face on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I love how most of the photos in her house are of her 😂 well the ones we're shown

I hope she's gonna put a kit on with mummmazzz

Also how rude vest just slings his dirty towels about for her to pick up I'd be FUMING
More fool her for picking his wet towel up. No way will I pick up after my present husband 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is teaching him that mud kitchen is a standing buffett. 😂😂 He is way too young for it and again proving that Hinch has to have everything now!!
Why not wait for his 2nd birthday? My youngest is 2 and would love one and I know I could soon teach him not to eat the mud!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is teaching him that mud kitchen is a standing buffett. 😂😂 He is way too young for it and again proving that Hinch has to have everything now!!
Why not wait for his 2nd birthday? My youngest is 2 and would love one and I know I could soon teach him not to eat the mud!
Its like his own grazing table for whichever random cereal is blitzed that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cryptic clue in the song choice for the 'lunch montage???
All I got from the song was ‘she leads a lonely life’

unless she’s planning on getting pregnant and bleeping Jamie off. As the song is about a woman who sleeps with any man to get pregnant. 😂

Shut up Zoph no one asks about your ‘recipes’ and don’t you say you got them all from those 3 books you fecking liar. Because she knows her ‘food’ is questionable now she is trying to say she got it from a book. Hahaha.

Someone mentioned on here about always being the same shot when Ronnie dances and today guysss he was allowed in front of the sofa. bleeping IN FRONT.
Hi Zoph 👋🏼
But quickly stopped recording when he tried to move from the new area.
Baby proof your home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why not put a little bit of actual mud in that mud kitchen? If someone sat beside him and played with it with him they could make sure he didn’t eat any of it. I don’t have any kids so I’m no expert, but I can’t help but feel that would be better than just filling it with blitzed up junk like Cheetos dust for him to graze!

Reactions: 13
Poor kid looked really confused with having his new kit shoved on him when he was half asleep. He is literally a trophy child isn’t he? Like a little ornament that she takes out to polish or dust and then pop back again. Odd, and really rather sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Why not put a little bit of actual mud in that mud kitchen? If someone sat beside him and played with it with him they could make sure he didn’t eat any of it. I don’t have any kids so I’m no expert, but I can’t help but feel that would be better than just filling it with blitzed up junk like Cheetos dust for him to graze!
Didn't she say he doesn't like the bran?
Ultimate lazy parenting,replace stuff for food he doesn't like until he learns not to eat it?
Careful,he might end up saying stuff yr mud kitchen,or am i missing something Proffesor Princess Pratt?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.