Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This only started when the new PR team came on board so he's likely been told he has to raise his profile. They'll be being marketed as a couple/family in the future.
Oh ffs I’m dreading that day 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Gretal’s gone and so has the skanky rug, Soph you’re not relatable, stop treating us like mugs!

Reactions: 14
I dont often post but just wanted to say please dont feel this way! My 1 year old had toast for 2 meals yesterday because I'm exhausted! Today is a better day and he will eat better too. My 5 year old is still alive even after bad days food wise lol. We are all human!! X
A person i used to know gave her kids mug shots for their tea. That was to last them until the morning. Not short on money, worked half days so no excuse. But we all get days where we are stressed/tired/need to do a food shop etc.... dont beat yourself up

Reactions: 3
Why do we never see Ronnie with cutlery? How did he eat his delicious cauli stir fry? By hand every individual grain? 🙄
She probably spoon feeds him because she can't cope with the mess he'd make. When he was waving his spoon about the other day eating mummazzzzzzz pastazzzzzz she could barely keep her claw out of it. Letting him explore and learn to do things himself means him leaving a mess in her pristine grey palace.

Reactions: 9
It must take her agezzzzz to prep lunch with filming it too
Although it’s not like she has anything else to do

Reactions: 4
It feels like at this point most of her content is for tattle benefit like she's trying to impress us or do the right thing or... I don't know.. I cannot quite get it.. But It's just odd how something is mentioned here and she literally addresses it or deletes it!
I'm wondering if onslow is the tattle master (let's face it he's nothing better to do ) he sifts through all the comments and when we say jump he tells her how high 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those rugs are in now, I have one myself and I also had one similar to hers which wasn’t at all ideal with my daughter, full of crumbs and all sorts, it had to go.
Don’t worry hun we will sort you out 🤣

question tattlers

who deletes monitors hashtag pages on Instagram is it the person who is hashtagged as I keep getting blocked & removed atv 😎

What has her cousin done to deserve being given that manky old rug?!
That’s one thing she definitely should have taken down the tip.
Especially when she's already admitted that Ron (from Ron and Hen) was picking random things out of it. 🤢

Must have been a bad phone call for trace to delete her entire Facebook account....and not just the photos from yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
What's this? I'm catching up but I'm too impatient to wait until I find it!!

Reactions: 3
Does she realise that she was wearing a complete different outfit in the flash of her in the mirror this morning, to what she is in that video with Ronnie 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Why do we never see Ronnie with cutlery? How did he eat his delicious cauli stir fry? By hand every individual grain? 🙄
He had a spoon the other day that he was banging about. That's when she said Carefuls Mumaz and other stupid nonsense. Its where part of the thread title came from. I think she is worried he makes more mess in charge of his own cutlery.

Reactions: 2

It must take her agezzzzz to prep lunch with filming it too
Although it’s not like she has anything else to do
And all the research for the shite music she pays over itttttttttttt

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.