Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I don't mean to be rude but Vestie sounds abit fickkk when he says more than a few words doesn't he? Idk if it's just the Essex accent but he's so common compared to princess Soph who's pronunciations are perfiCKKTT

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For the love of god, what on earth was that? I had never seen pictures - other than the ones she slips into her stories on a slow day - of the wedding before, but my god, big fat gypsy wedding has nothing on that! And grey for the bridesmaids’ dresses, really? Also, I have never seen such a badly written piece of s**t in my life - obviously whoever wrote that must do zoph’s ghostwriting as the grammar, punctuation and spelling are atrocious! That alone would not make me want to get married there, let alone the fact that the Maldon princess had her nuptials there. Rant over, sorry!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
For the love of god, what on earth was that? I had never seen pictures - other than the ones she slips into her stories on a slow day - of the wedding before, but my god, big fat gypsy wedding has nothing on that! And grey for the bridesmaids’ dresses, really? Also, I have never seen such a badly written piece of s**t in my life - obviously whoever wrote that must do zoph’s ghostwriting as the grammar, punctuation and spelling are atrocious! That alone would not make me want to get married there, let alone the fact that the Maldon princess had her nuptials there. Rant over, sorry!
A super sleuth Tattler ages ago found Pinterest pics of weddings well before hers in the same venue that she’d copied every bit of. Location, pose, lighting. The lot. That’s our Soph. duck all originality. I mean honestly if the previous bride had her pinky finger tilted at 67 degrees then that’s what Soph did

Reactions: 27
A super sleuth Tattler ages ago found Pinterest pics of weddings well before hers in the same venue that she’d copied every bit of. Location, pose, lighting. The lot. That’s our Soph. duck all originality. I mean honestly if the previous bride had her pinky finger tilted at 67 degrees then that’s what Soph did
It is literally vomit inducing, I cannot believe a wedding venue uses that as a promo piece. And yes, typically she would have passed all of that off as being her special, one-of-a-kind wedding day. This thread title, or the original wording, is so very apt!

Reactions: 11
Predictions for her next trial and error on the stories?

I think we're overdue a make up tutorial.

Over due a new unnecessary gadget.. probably something to clean the perGOALa

Overdue a solar light shot

Overdue a nacho night

What happened to her patio furniture from before, was that no good? Or does she now have two duck off massive furniture sets😭😭🤣.

Honestly... ££££

Reactions: 14
Predictions for her next trial and error on the stories?

I think we're overdue a make up tutorial.

Over due a new unnecessary gadget.. probably something to clean the perGOALa

Overdue a solar light shot

Overdue a nacho night

What happened to her patio furniture from before, was that no good? Or does she now have two duck off massive furniture sets😭😭🤣.

Honestly... ££££
I’m pretty sure she has two of one is a dining set and new one has coffee table but they are both corner sofas plus bar set that I believe sits 6 or at least 4 plus jack and Jill bench , egg chair no mentioning benches/ sleepers things

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have just seen this on FB - Mrs Hinch made me do it, and I am not sure what to think, I am a but dumbfounded to be honest any opinions x
So that’s how to store the tug o war rope 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just going to Google Viv Nicholson..... 🤔🙄
Without googling is she the lady that won the pools & went on a “spend,spend,spend” spree?

That’s probably because it wasn’t him who bought it. It was her but because she had the grand reveal scheduled for today, she probably felt like she couldn’t put it on her stories incase she looked too well off. But of course she couldn’t handle not showing it off so got him to post it.
(Yes they probably share bank accounts but I don’t think she gives her followers much credit. She probably thinks they’re all thick as duck and wouldn’t think to question it)
Was that the gazebo up next to the new parasol? They don’t half have some amount of shite in their garden. His voice reminds me of someone? Joe Pasquale I think though not as high pitched?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My mum doesn't use social media, but is aware of the Grinch as I moan about her and tell her what stupid tit she has been up to. Anyway in the queue in Asda today down the book aisle. Mum goes why has she even got 3 books out? I explained the first two and then picked up the book of lists (or whatever its called). I said to her what do you think is in this book, she said lists for you to use for different rooms etc. I said nope, and showed her a blank list book. She made me laugh she goes '£8, 8 bloody £ for an empty book. Who on earth would pay that for a blank book' I couldn't help but laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she had a right strop when the new management told her she had to stop accepting all the gifted items and stop the swipe ups 😆

Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she push the sofa back, move the hazardous coffee table and put Ron and his toys in the middle so they can sit on the sofas and actually see him! Put on CBeebies or Peppa. He'd love it. Makes me so sad how he's confined to the square behind the sofa.

Reactions: 21
Why doesn't she push the sofa back, move the hazardous coffee table and put Ron and his toys in the middle so they can sit on the sofas and actually see him! Put on CBeebies or Peppa. He'd love it. Makes me so sad how he's confined to the square behind the sofa.
Cause it doesn’t fit her aesthetic and because it’s Sophie’s house, nobody else’s.

Reactions: 13
Lifeless house, lifeless garden and lifeless husband, yep Zophs definitely got it all 🙄

Reactions: 12
I would have thought that anyone who follows her would follow onslow as well in case they get any "extras ". He has 572k followers which I think is much nearer the mark than 3.6mil, it's a hell of a lot of bots they've bought
He also only only follows 2 people....his Mrs and Henry. He's probably not allowed to follow anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Coming out of lurk mode as I just need to ask, what the duck does Vestlife do?! I mean, there’s just no mention of his contribution to their lives/household whatsoever. If she’s ‘working’ so hard all the time, why doesn’t he ever cook a meal? When she posts about being up since 4.30am, why the duck is he not letting her lie in and getting up with Ronnie? When her mum’s having to drop meals off, why isn’t he stepping in and getting something prepared? Why doesn’t he ever clean the bathroom or make the beds? In what world do men still get to live like this where they don’t have a job and apparently do absolutely nothing in the home? It’s not the 50s anymore, why don’t any of her sheeple ever pick up on this or question it? It’s such a bad example to be setting young families in this day and age. And I don’t know how she has any respect for him or could find him attractive in any way. I just could not be with a man who contributes so little to my life and yet happily lived off my earnings. Nothing more off putting to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Lifeless house, lifeless garden and lifeless husband, yep Zophs definitely got it all 🙄
don’t forget lifeless dog. I’ve never seen such a withdrawn cocker spaniel. They’re a working breed, it’s quite sad actually.

Reactions: 18
Coming out of lurk mode as I just need to ask, what the duck does Vestlife do?! I mean, there’s just no mention of his contribution to their lives/household whatsoever. If she’s ‘working’ so hard all the time, why doesn’t he ever cook a meal? When she posts about being up since 4.30am, why the duck is he not letting her lie in and getting up with Ronnie? When her mum’s having to drop meals off, why isn’t he stepping in and getting something prepared? Why doesn’t he ever clean the bathroom or make the beds? In what world do men still get to live like this where they don’t have a job and apparently do absolutely nothing in the home? It’s not the 50s anymore, why don’t any of her sheeple ever pick up on this or question it? It’s such a bad example to be setting young families in this day and age. And I don’t know how she has any respect for him or could find him attractive in any way. I just could not be with a man who contributes so little to my life and yet happily lived off my earnings. Nothing more off putting to me.
I do think he’s been the driving force behind ‘Mrs Hinch’ and she plays the character. However, the outdated, sexist message they send is dangerous. And I think he probably is lazy around the house now.

Reactions: 13
she lovvedddd it guyysszzzz

I'm sorry but I've just gone through the wedding day and that's not someone with anxiety when her then boyfriend surprises her with a helicopter trip (I'd have said no) then she's totally on show for the day with 8...yes 8 bridesmaids, 2 flowers girls and i think a couple of others too. Plus she made a speech at her own wedding. She totally knows what she's doing with her insta game. Calculated within an inch of it's life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought she talked weird but Jesus I can see why he doesn’t talk much in her stories 😆 it’s like dumb and dumber plus you could tell he was having a fag outside he’s got a smokers tone needs a good cough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.