Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the the plants she's put in the pErGoOoOoOoLa are houseplants and will 100% be dead by the weekend🤨

I'm guessing she's seen the plants/macrame hangers on insta but they didn't go with her funeral home decor inside.

What a bleeping clownshoe.
i was just laughing at this! I mean they’ll probably be fine over the next few days but they’re going to die

Reactions: 3
Bit of a random one but never seen Grinch clean Ronnies pushchair?? I used to have to clean ours all the time after our trips out covered in food, mud and sand etc? His looks immaculate

Reactions: 12
Bit of a random one but never seen Grinch clean Ronnies pushchair?? I used to have to clean ours all the time after our trips out covered in food, mud and sand etc? His looks immaculate
Well he doesn't use mud or sand. And food is probably only allowed in the highchair.

Reactions: 14
Did he delete the dancing girl off his stories? 😂 I bet hinch army went after him for sharing another woman dancing on his stories 😂

Oh no she is still there 😂
I saw that, just found it a bit strange. Like firstly that someone shared a video of a child they’d never met but then a girl in her pyjamas after it...

Reactions: 3
Vest sounded abit miffed when he said hinch haul not really on his vid showing his massive satellite brolly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Me and my foot are okay, two concrete slabs fell on my foot and I was wearing flip flops 🤣 cant move my toes and I have a big cast on! Looking after an energetic 5 month old with a broken foot isn't ideal, wish I had a stay at home Vest like our Soph 😂
Ouch! Poor you.. await the thousand incoming roast chickens from us Tattle bastards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was going to message her and tell her that lol but I thought naaahh let her find out the hard way. Sophie, as my late Mam used to say 'Are you glad you're daft?'

• Haha
How does a parasol just break in the wind? I live on the north sea coast and none of the cheap crap I bought has broken ( I did have to chase a brolly down the street) he's so full of tit.
It's probably been left out all through the winter and got damaged and weakened. The way they see it they can afford to just buy a new one rather than look after the one they had 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She must have been buzzin out her tits on her wedding day as it’s the one day it really would have been all about her no questions asked, can just imagine the level of boredom the guests must have felt at her my big fat gypsy wedding show 🤣
she lovvedddd it guyysszzzz

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Seriously. He was acting like he was building the parasol. He had to put two poles together. Ronnie could have done that.
Zoph let the boy walk unaided. It’s almost like she wants to ‘perfict’ his walk before she shows anyone. Get a grip. My son is the same age and been walking since 11 months unaided and still is a bit wobbly sometimes. He was really wobbly today so much that he tripped on a bloody rabbit hole and ended up with dirt all over him. That bastard Peter Rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously. He was acting like he was building the parasol. He had to put two poles together. Ronnie could have done that.
Zoph let the boy walk unaided. It’s almost like she wants to ‘perfict’ his walk before she shows anyone. Get a grip. My son is the same age and been walking since 11 months unaided and still is a bit wobbly sometimes. He was really wobbly today so much that he tripped on a bloody rabbit hole and ended up with dirt all over him. That bastard Peter Rabbit.
I think it's dead cute when babies try and master things! Ronnie doing a little wobbly walk would be adorable. But you are right Little Miss Perfect Soph has to make sure he's the perfect walker first before he does it for the gram 🙄

• Sad
Ive already recieved a mash art of my child and my hubby wrote 'u daft cow u should of watched out for them concrete slabs' in my ice cream 🤷‍♀️😂
😂 I actually thought at first your were taking this piss out of Katie Price who broken both ankles, hope you feel better soon x

Reactions: 5
Don’t give her ideas! That’ll be next week, getting her supersonic and million sprays on the chassis.

I’m still raging at yesterday’s breakdown (or was it the day before lol) when she was “so busy” and her mum brought her dinner. She has no bloody idea. My husband is an ITU doctor and has worked non stop during the pandemic so me and the kids haven’t seen him. He’s exhausted most of the time as he spends all day saving people in full PPE. She really doesn’t live in the real world does she? And as for Jamie sponging around at home - don’t even get me started!!!
Give your hubby a big pat on the back from me, hope he gets a break soon 👍🏻

I bet Ronnie has never had a scratch or a bump on him! She would freak! That’s why he’s not allowed to roam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.