Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine her bringing out a bomber jacket collection for babies and dogs. A bit like Grease type ones. Sequined 'Ron and Hen' on the back 🙄

Me and my foot are okay, two concrete slabs fell on my foot and I was wearing flip flops 🤣 cant move my toes and I have a big cast on! Looking after an energetic 5 month old with a broken foot isn't ideal, wish I had a stay at home Vest like our Soph 😂
Shall I send you a sweet potato, mug shot and jug of spaghetti over? Celebratory tea for being out of A&E. I'll even add some turmeric 👩‍🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit of a random one but never seen Grinch clean Ronnies pushchair?? I used to have to clean ours all the time after our trips out covered in food, mud and sand etc? His looks immaculate
Soph! Pencil that in for a slot next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her stories have been boring on another level today 😂 it's not a cleaning account anymore. It's Ronnie's day account. Yes, he's super cute. Yes, we all love our kids. But do 3.6 million strangers need to know every detail of his entire day, every day?!

Reactions: 23
I have just seen this on FB - Mrs Hinch made me do it, and I am not sure what to think, I am a but dumbfounded to be honest any opinions x
Christ if you fell down those stairs you would be in serious danger of hanging yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Vest sounded abit miffed when he said hinch haul not really on his vid showing his massive satellite brolly
That’s probably because it wasn’t him who bought it. It was her but because she had the grand reveal scheduled for today, she probably felt like she couldn’t put it on her stories incase she looked too well off. But of course she couldn’t handle not showing it off so got him to post it.
(Yes they probably share bank accounts but I don’t think she gives her followers much credit. She probably thinks they’re all thick as duck and wouldn’t think to question it)

Reactions: 8
I have just seen this on FB - Mrs Hinch made me do it, and I am not sure what to think, I am a but dumbfounded to be honest any opinions x
It looks like one of them museum staircases with the protective rope barrier

Reactions: 14
I can imagine her bringing out a bomber jacket collection for babies and dogs. A bit like Grease type ones. Sequined 'Ron and Hen' on the back 🙄

Me and my foot are okay, two concrete slabs fell on my foot and I was wearing flip flops 🤣 cant move my toes and I have a big cast on! Looking after an energetic 5 month old with a broken foot isn't ideal, wish I had a stay at home Vest like our Soph 😂
Ouch! Bet that tickled a bit😂 Hope you're not in too much pain!
When my eldest was about 10mths I owned a 3 door car. As I stepped one foot into to reach to get him out his car seat my heel on my boot caught the front seat belt strap and we both fell out the car and onto the car park right outside my house... my leg stayed in the car!
Luckily I managed to turn and broke his fall, so he was completely unhurt.
I though, ended up breaking my leg🤦🏼‍♀️
Then to top it off, while in plaster, the little tit decided to learn to walk unaided, my mum didn't bring me round cooked dinners, and what is now my ex did bugger all to help, and didn't carve 'you're a cock ' in any ice cream... which would have actually made me laugh!
Its tough down here isn't it not being in Sophs World 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I dip into the Hinch pages now and then if they come up on my feed. It never ceases to amaze me the absolute shite that people ask🤦‍♀️ It’s hilarious the people trying to copy Hinch‘s tat fest of a house on an absolute shoestring and it look absolutely awful (they actually look better in the before photos) and the people who purely just want to show off and wait for the adoring comments on an obviously brand spanking new extravagant kitchen that they probably have a cleaner in anyway😂🤣 Then there are those that actually probably don’t even know who the hell Hinch is and are on a group cos their friend said so, they ask questions about the simplest things and many of the ordinary things Hinch does day in day out, so they can’t even watch her😂🤣

Reactions: 9
So which part of the mausoleum is Onslow’s brolly going to cover? Looking at the size of Henry it’s probably for him, got to keep the sun off his lipstick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've never known a garden that needed so much seating! Does she think she's the queen and holds regular garden parties?What a waste of money. What's that old saying.. Money burning a hole in one's pocket springs to mind for Soph! Has fredia not told her about saving for a rainy day? Her sheeple are paying for this and will try and keep up with her. Wake up people!
If the new "Book of Me" fails and she keeps on spending at this rate Soph will be the next Viv Nicholson,younger readers may have to google Viv Nicholson.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got it from argos guys for those that asked!!Jaymeee will be doing swipe ups next!!!

• Haha
Anyone notice this item missing from the Pergooooaaala reveal
Bugger, we shouldn't have told her it would rot 😂

That parasol is huge, are they trying to block all views into their garden from neighbouring houses after the lockdown BBQ story got out

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised Grinch and Vest haven't made Ronnie his own account yet, they're seem like the type to do that, the only thing stopping them is probably the way it’ll make Sophie lose 80% of her daily content

Reactions: 18
The fact the rope doesn’t connect at the top after trailing it back up the stairs irritates me and who would want rope burn adding to their list of injuries after falling down the stairs anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would be funny if a very high wind came and caught under his gigantic parasol took them and their pergolllla off into the sunset. Seriously though it will soon be a polka dot parasol when the wood pigeons shat all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.